Expedition/Navigator Build and Price

Normally, ford updates the sites to new model year build and price a week or so from the new years job #1 build date.  The build date for the 22 expy(nav) is today yet no b&p.  Hell, you can't even order a 21 model, so why the delay?  Anyone with inside info know when the sites will be updated?

39 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

Normally, ford updates the sites to new model year build and price a week or so from the new years job #1 build date.  The build date for the 22 expy(nav) is today yet no b&p.  Hell, you can't even order a 21 model, so why the delay?  Anyone with inside info know when the sites will be updated?

No. Ford doesn't communicate that information with dealers.

1 hour ago, Dlcorbett said:

It will be a while, we are still waiting on the 2022 F150 Build and Price tool to be released and they have been building the 2022 F150s since end of November.

I've been searching for this answer for a couple weeks.  Someone directed me to this site, and boom, here is the answer.  I'm being told by a dealer that they can place orders now.  Does anyone know what the build and deliver time is right now will all the supply chain issues?

8 hours ago, RugbyDood said:

I've been searching for this answer for a couple weeks.  Someone directed me to this site, and boom, here is the answer.  I'm being told by a dealer that they can place orders now.  Does anyone know what the build and deliver time is right now will all the supply chain issues?

Per the schedule below, Dealer have been able to place orders for the 2022 Expedition & 2022 Lincoln Navigator since 10/15/2021. Submitting orders to the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) has nothing to do with the Build & Price feature at the Ford.com site. 

• 10/15/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 12/09/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 01/18/2022 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

31 minutes ago, RugbyDood said:

without the build and price tool on ford's site what's to stop a dealer from putting whatever price they want on some of the upgrades?

Dealers can charge whatever they want anyway, regardless of MSRP.   But the answer to the question “how do I know the MSRP of what I’m ordering” is to have the dealer print it out before you sign it.

The problem now.accordimg to the other forums is that people are wanting to order but don't know what they are ordering.  Because the 2022 site hasn't been updated at all (unlike the nav page), theres no pics of any trim outside plat, tim, and spp, no interior colors or pics, and no pics of the other screen, tach features, etc.  It's weird ford would make the vehicle available to order, yet not update the site to atleast show the generic pics of each trim.

15 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

The problem now.accordimg to the other forums is that people are wanting to order but don't know what they are ordering.  Because the 2022 site hasn't been updated at all (unlike the nav page), theres no pics of any trim outside plat, tim, and spp, no interior colors or pics, and no pics of the other screen, tach features, etc.  It's weird ford would make the vehicle available to order, yet not update the site to atleast show the generic pics of each trim.

It is unusual and inconvenient but the dealer has all that information.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, Dlcorbett said:

It’s on the Lincoln site. Not build and price but you can see generic pics by trim level. Also, if you want to see a color go  to the dealership and look at a vehicle in that color. A visit swayed us from pristine white to Ceramic Pearl