Howdy from Texas

Apologies in advance if this has  already been discussed.....Im new to the forum.....I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 XLT with no extra options or accessories on Jan 3, 2022. I've read through these forums and learned the plant was shut down until Jan 17, 2022. I've received an email stating the order was confirmed. How long is it typically taking to get the "scheduled for production" email My dealer said the order was given a priority of 10. Many thanks to any information would be helpful.  I'm assuming its just a waiting game.

1 hour ago, TexasFordman18 said:

Apologies in advance if this has  already been discussed.....Im new to the forum.....I ordered a 2022 Ford F250 XLT with no extra options or accessories on Jan 3, 2022. I've read through these forums and learned the plant was shut down until Jan 17, 2022. I've received an email stating the order was confirmed. How long is it typically taking to get the "scheduled for production" email My dealer said the order was given a priority of 10. Many thanks to any information would be helpful.  I'm assuming its just a waiting game.

Read the top 2 or 3 posts in the superduty forum.  That should answer all your questions.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 3:33 PM, TexasFordman18 said:

I'm in the DFW area and ordered on 12/3 and was given a priority code of 19.  After not hearing about anything, I changed the order from a 250 Tremor to a 350 XLT, hoping it's not going to push the build date back even further now.  

1 hour ago, mww982 said:

I'm in the DFW area and ordered on 12/3 and was given a priority code of 19.  After not hearing about anything, I changed the order from a 250 Tremor to a 350 XLT, hoping it's not going to push the build date back even further now.  

I'm in the Austin / Bastrop area. Howdy fellow Texan!.  Wishing you luck on your build date.

Edited by TexasFordman18

• 1 month later...