What not to order on 22 superduty

Which options  should I stay away from when ordering a super duty?  Curious what Options are making the leadtime longer and how much longer?  None of the dealerships can really tell me I have heard gooseneck prep package and bedliner

8 hours ago, Peck said:

Which options  should I stay away from when ordering a super duty?  Curious what Options are making the leadtime longer and how much longer?  None of the dealerships can really tell me I have heard gooseneck prep package and bedliner

Read the current topics in the superduty forum.  All the answers are there.

• Like 1

New to this and not very fluent in online stuff.   Can you help me to get to where I can see what not to order on 2022 F350 King Ranch?  Placed an order back in first of Dec 21 and dealer has not been very helpful except to say "it is still on order". 

41 minutes ago, kfford said:

New to this and not very fluent in online stuff.   Can you help me to get to where I can see what not to order on 2022 F350 King Ranch?  Placed an order back in first of Dec 21 and dealer has not been very helpful except to say "it is still on order". 

Start with this thread.  Go to the last page for the most recent updates