2022 F 150 Raptor part of COVP?

RapZilla

Hi guys, I ordered my 2022 F 150 Raptor on 12/28/21. Received Ford order confirmation and received approved COVP sheet too. Dealer did say they have an allocation. I've been hearing people say Raptor is not apart of COVP. So, if the Raptor is not part of the COVP, why are dealers submitting orders through COVP then? Is the Raptor still part of the COVP? There are no clear answers because people are saying different things.

Edited by RapZilla

1 hour ago, RapZilla said:

Hi guys, I ordered my 2022 F 150 Raptor on 12/28/21. Received Ford order confirmation and received approved COVP sheet too. Dealer did say they have an allocation. I've been hearing people say Raptor is not apart of COVP. So, if the Raptor is not part of the COVP, why are dealers submitting orders through COVP then? Is the Raptor still part of the COVP? There are no clear answers because people are saying different things.

Orders are submitted through the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system and are not submitted "through" the COVP program. While not specifically mentioned in the COVP announcements, the Raptor should be considered excluded from COVP program as specialty vehicles are not part of the program. Raptor scheduling has always been done manually at the regional office, subject to specific Raptor allocation and commodity restraints.   

Edited by ice-capades
typo
  • Like 1