Flat Rock down weeks end of february

Flat Rock Assembly and Oakville Assembly Complex will get the most downtime as we are lowest priority. Flat Rock down this week, OAC short work week as main plant is only working today and tmw. Body and Paint will do a system fill on Friday. Then we are down next week. So it’s quite clear what I’m saying is factual in regards to OAC and FLATROCK.

On 1/19/2022 at 8:17 AM, DieterG said:

Can someone please tell me why Flat Rock will be closed from 2/21/2022 to 3/11/2022?

Is there any updates to this downweeks schedule? I see it was from a post in nov? Any changes to this? Dec 27th was all shut down for all the plants.

2 hours ago, Katharina said:

Is there any updates to this downweeks schedule? I see it was from a post in nov? Any changes to this? Dec 27th was all shut down for all the plants.

No updates from Ford other than what's been reported in the media. Official updates are reported via the FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) published each week and available late Friday or over the weekend. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

No updates from Ford other than what's been reported in the media. Official updates are reported via the FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) published each week and available late Friday or over the weekend. 

the latest rumor floating around is 4-6 total weeks of downtime, on top of the previously scheduled 3 weeks at the end of February. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1