Ranger Price Increase?

jwillum

Ford just today added the 2022 Ranger to their website.  I have a 2022 Lariat Supercrew 4x2 that is built and in transit to the dealer.  The window sticker that was generated on 12/23 shows a base price of $35,550.  However, the website is showing a base price of $35,765.  I was building one online to match mine and I couldn't figure out at first where I was off $215 since the options and delivery matched the sticker I have.  Has Ford already increased the price on something that has been in production a little over a month?

Edited by jwillum

1 hour ago, jwillum said:

Ford just today added the 2022 Ranger to their website.  I have a 2022 Lariat Supercrew 4x2 that is built and in transit to the dealer.  The window sticker that was generated on 12/23 shows a base price of $35,550.  However, the website is showing a base price of $35,765.  I was building one online to match mine and I couldn't figure out at first where I was off $215 since the options and delivery matched the sticker I have.  Has Ford already increased the price on something that has been in production a little over a month?

There were some recent price increases but your order is protected and won’t cost the dealer any more.  Don’t let them change the price on you - tell the it’s price protected based on your order date.

• Like 1