Can't decide on color

Color Choice  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Color to go with BAP

• Carbonized Gray
    • Rapid Red

So I have ordered a 250 CCSB Lariat Ultimate Black Appearance Pkg in Carbonized Gray, but I am now thinking about Rapid Red.  I feel like the gray is pretty common with the black package, but I haven't seen it in red in person.  Looking for any thoughts or suggestions.  My kids like the gray, and my wife likes the red.  Her explorer is rapid red ?

I think the two best looking truck on here are the guy with the f450 in blue and the other guy with the king ranch(me's thinks) in red with the secondary color of some kind of grey.....

When I see those two truck I look at my silver truck and think.....[meh....ok....ummph]?

I voted red?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

My vote is for Rapid Red because it's undoubtedly the less common of the two. 

I went with Star White with Black Appearance because I love the contrast of the black accents against the white. If Velocity Blue was still available I would have gone with that though because i like bright colors. None of the current colors are very exciting IMHO.

I’ve had 2 grey/silver cars, and the great thing about them is they don’t show dirt, the bad thing is when you spend a couple of hours cleaning them they still look the same. 
The rapid red is a great color, but being an Auburn fan, it is just to close to the color of the crimson turd. ;)

• Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 6:29 PM, SpartanFan23 said:

So I have ordered a 250 CCSB Lariat Ultimate Black Appearance Pkg in Carbonized Gray, but I am now thinking about Rapid Red.  I feel like the gray is pretty common with the black package, but I haven't seen it in red in person.  Looking for any thoughts or suggestions.  My kids like the gray, and my wife likes the red.  Her explorer is rapid red ?

It’s so hard to decide on any of these colors when there are no trucks in the showrooms. I’ve always leaned toward grays or silvers, but without getting to see a live version of the color…  So I have decided on black.  

On 1/20/2022 at 5:10 PM, wowens79 said:

I’ve had 2 grey/silver cars, and the great thing about them is they don’t show dirt, the bad thing is when you spend a couple of hours cleaning them they still look the same. 
The rapid red is a great color, but being an Auburn fan, it is just to close to the color of the crimson turd. ;)

Agree! War eagle!

I ordered a Lariat sport package in Race Red. Almost changed it to Rapid Red, then Atlas Blue made a run but I stuck to the original color. Saw one today in Race Red very similar to what I've ordered and I'm glad I didn't change my mind. The Atlas Blue is pretty cool though. Shows dirt a bit more than I would like. The Gray is pretty sweet also, so many different colors you could accent it with if you chose.