Can't decide on color

Color Choice  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Color to go with BAP

• Carbonized Gray
    • Rapid Red

• 3 weeks later...

Had the dark blue on my 13 f150 and loved it, gem green on 16 f150 and liked it more than the blue, and blue on the f350 on order because gem green isn't available.

Wife wants me to get it painted gem green at a auto shop when it arrives, but I'm not made of money.

Of the options you gave I like carbonized gray more

1 hour ago, CastIronMan1956 said:

I ordered Rapid Red.....love the color and less common. All are great though. Can't go wrong with any of the colors.

image.png.f71b83fbab5a7bd80d1e1767471f004e.png

Rapid red was my choice as well. Struggled between Stone gray and RR, compromised with RR and SG as the two tone. SG was getting to close to old man gold! I don't want to be called old man yet, even though 60 is poking me in the back!

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 4:45 AM, AtlasBlue350 said:

Atlas Blue Metallic - Hard to beat :)

F350_2.jpg

That is ALMOST my truck right there...  Add/change FX4, deployable running boards, clearance lights...  And mine's ALMOST here!

Edit:  Also, which I missed previously...  No diesel -- Godzilla!

Edited by BigUnixGeek

On 2/15/2022 at 5:00 PM, KKosi said:

Rapid red was my choice as well. Struggled between Stone gray and RR, compromised with RR and SG as the two tone. SG was getting to close to old man gold! I don't want to be called old man yet, even though 60 is poking me in the back!

Back when the order spread sheet was working the 2 colors most chosed were rapid red and anti matter. Race red was the least chosen. I had a stone gray and it was the easiest color to keep clean I ever owned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buckstop515 said:

Back when the order spread sheet was working the 2 colors most chosed were rapid red and anti matter. Race red was the least chosen. I had a stone gray and it was the easiest color to keep clean I ever owned.

I was leaning towards the Stone Gray, but I couldn't find a truck locally that I could see the color. When I was at the dealer I came across a Rapid Red with the Stone gray two tone and it sold me! 

17 hours ago, KKosi said:

I was leaning towards the Stone Gray, but I couldn't find a truck locally that I could see the color. When I was at the dealer I came across a Rapid Red with the Stone gray two tone and it sold me! 

Rapid Red is a nice color. However I just as soon not have the favorite choice of everybody else. It would be like owning a white suv.

My first truck was a 1976 Supercab long bed and silver, miss this truck. I’ve had one red, one green and my 2017 is silver with gray bottom. Ordered 22 crew cab long bed in silver, gray, built 2/9 and waiting on the delivery. What I like about this combination is the truck looks clean all the time.

D0841B86-D6BF-4127-B192-0A82131A32D1.jpeg

3 hours ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

The only color that i would vote against is oxford white. Those are municipal, city work trucks, leave it for government folks.

LOL ... That's my favorite. Plain bright white, tinted windows, and BAP would be my first choice. I like the Storm Trooper look but it isn't available on the Platinum ?    

1 hour ago, Monoman said:

LOL ... That's my favorite. Plain bright white, tinted windows, and BAP would be my first choice. I like the Storm Trooper look but it isn't available on the Platinum ?    

Then go for star white, thats actually what comes with BAP lariat and the platinums, the government oxford doesn’t.