Can't decide on color

Color Choice  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Color to go with BAP

• Carbonized Gray
    • Rapid Red

10 hours ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

Then go for star white, thats actually what comes with BAP lariat and the platinums, the government oxford doesn’t. 

I did go Star White. ..it's in my sig.  Too bad no BAP for Platinum SDs, just 150 Platinum SDs.   Maybe if my order gets bumped to MY23 there will be a BAP option.  ?

On 2/15/2022 at 6:33 PM, iamabuckeye4life said:

I struggled with those exact two colors.  carbonized gray and rapid red.   Must have built in both colors 50 different times.  It came down to the type of truck I decided on.  Rapid red for single rear or carbonized grey DRW.  F350CC DRW 8' bed  in carbonized gray for the win

vehicle.png

20220223_123828.jpg

21 hours ago, CastIronMan1956 said:

Took deliver Wednesday. I like it even better in person. Great to drive too.

F250.jpg

CastIron,  is this truck a non 4x4? Beautiful truck, if it’s a 4x2 it’s a one of kind. I can’t believe you received your truck in Texas and they can’t deliver mine 80 miles away from the plant. Your truck was built one day before mine, I ordered a 4x2. Looking for a lower truck, my 17 4x4 is just to tall.

Congratulations again on the truck, just envious!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 35FordTudor said:

CastIron,  is this truck a non 4x4? Beautiful truck, if it’s a 4x2 it’s a one of kind. I can’t believe you received your truck in Texas and they can’t deliver mine 80 miles away from the plant. Your truck was built one day before mine, I ordered a 4x2. Looking for a lower truck, my 17 4x4 is just to tall.

Congratulations again on the truck, just envious!

Yes sir. it is a RWD....not 4WD. I have owned several 4WD and I just never use it. I was very surprised I got it as quickly as I did after reading how long some folks have been waiting. Hope they get yours to you soon.

• Like 1

My 2019 F250 was Blue Jeans, the Blue's that are out now are not for me.

My 2022 F250 that's sitting in the rail yard waiting to get loaded on a train is Carbonized Grey with the BAP. So I guess I will be like everyone else, except I'm putting a ARE MX topper with their OTR finish (spray liner black). I hope it looks good.