F 350 Camper package

jmac5058

Don't see why you couldn't people have been putting campers on trucks long before there was such thing as a camper package.

So the 2000 Chevy truck that you're parked next to that does not have a camper package is allowed to carry it and your truck which has a ton more capacity  and stability would not be allowed to... that does not make sense.

( but then again laws rules and regulations do not always makes sense)

I ordered mine with the camper package.  I think the only thing that you might get trouble on is if you lost control due to the higher COG, but if you add a rear sway bar I cant see a court holding you criminally negligible or personally liable from a recklessness standpoint.  As always stay within weight and you should be good to go.

13 hours ago, Laws said:

I ordered mine with the camper package.  I think the only thing that you might get trouble on is if you lost control due to the higher COG, but if you add a rear sway bar I cant see a court holding you criminally negligible or personally liable from a recklessness standpoint.  As always stay within weight and you should be good to go.

Same here, not sure if I will ever get a slide-in but wanted the option.