After market spray in bed liner

mww982

After market spray in bed liner?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which after market spray in bed liner?

• Line-X
    • Rhino Liner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/2022 at 08:47 PM

Line-x.  I have had it on 3 trucks and never had a single issue.  Lifetime warranty too!

On my last truck, after collision repairs, (I got rear ended by a tow truck) they had to respray the bottom of the bed so it was double thick.  There was no way I was going to do anything to that bed, it was indestructible.

If you don't mind falling down the YouTube rabbit hole, this guys videos on everything are extremely well done. Of course this video doesn't really cover the spray in options, but will give you an idea of what to expect and differences between them. Don't blame me if you're a tool/engineering nut and spend hours watching his tool comparison videos, I know I have. 

2 hours ago, wrench69 said:

I just got the Line X done on my Atlas Blue F-250.  I opted for the color match option, and it turned out incredible!  Ten times better than I expected.  A little pricey, but it looks great.

My Atlas Blue is due to be built on Tuesday.  Was going to get black Line-X, but now I have to consider the color match.  Can you tell me whether that's a long or standard bed, and how much the color match cost?

1 hour ago, BigUnixGeek said:

My Atlas Blue is due to be built on Tuesday.  Was going to get black Line-X, but now I have to consider the color match.  Can you tell me whether that's a long or standard bed, and how much the color match cost?

It's a standard bed, and the color match option was an extra $300.  It might be more or less for you, depending upon where you live.

5 hours ago, wrench69 said:

I just got the Line X done on my Atlas Blue F-250.  I opted for the color match option, and it turned out incredible!  Ten times better than I expected.  A little pricey, but it looks great.

That does look VERY nice!  I’m betting I’d not be able to up sell the wife though. 

Stopped by my local Line-x dealer yesterday. Going with the Premium liner and the LPX hard tonneau cover. AWESOME thing is they also sell RanchHand grill guards, great looking protective seat covers for my back seats and coolers that are built just like Yetis for half the price. 75qt=$259. I’m going to be able to do all my add ons with one trip. 

15 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

Hahahahahaha. I just lost the sale myself. She goes “what’s the point of spending another 300 when it’s under a cover the whole time”

Well, your first mistake was telling her there was an option for just black.  As far as my wife is concerned, color match is standard and base price!  ?

That Atlas Blue color match does look incredible.

15 hours ago, ardvark666 said:

Hahahahahaha. I just lost the sale myself. She goes “what’s the point of spending another 300 when it’s under a cover the whole time”

You kids need to learn how to respond to the other species. The correct response would have been:  Don't those $300 shoes just sit in a closet all the time?

HRG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotRunrGuy said:

You kids need to learn how to respond to the other species. The correct response would have been:  Don't those $300 shoes just sit in a closet all the time?

HRG

Hahaha, I bet we could add up the cost for every shoe in our house and not reach $300.  ?  I'm betting my liner will be black. 

Just dropped mine off for a bedliner this morning. The local company does Scorpion Liners. Not a lot of options local to me unfortunately. $675 Canadian pesos(~$530 usd). They gave me a loaner vehicle as well because they want to keep it inside overnight to cure. Ill post a pic when i get it back tomorrow.

Edited by mattdm

I’ve been using Scorpion liners in last few farm trucks.  It stays rubberized so cargo doesn’t slide around.  Tough stuff too.  My service body is a 2014 and been on its 3rd chassis (approaching 400k total miles) and has been abused.  It’s still in great shape