What's your payload capacity?

mortadella

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess I am a little confused, I ordered my platinum F250 with the 10,000/9,900 GVWR package.  Is that higher than what comes standard?  Or lower?  Their website does not show what the standard is and I prefer whatever the higher GVWR rating is.  Want to get this fixed if I got it wrong.

11 hours ago, teecamp said:

So I guess I am a little confused, I ordered my platinum F250 with the 10,000/9,900 GVWR package.  Is that higher than what comes standard?  Or lower?  Their website does not show what the standard is and I prefer whatever the higher GVWR rating is.  Want to get this fixed if I got it wrong.

It's just a derating often used commercially for state DOT registration & insurance purposes.  No physical difference 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2022 at 6:58 PM, Ford truck guy said:

2020 F350 - LB - SRW - 4x4 - 6.7  The sticker is 4560#.. 

Wow, way more than mine.  I have a 2022 350 CCSB XL 6.7 4x4 with camper springs and only have 3,371lbs.  1,200 lbs less than you, and my bed is short vs your long.  I was actually surprised mine is so low since it's an XL.  

EDIT: I saw above that yours is a crew cab.  I thought for sure it would be regular since your number is so much better.  I wonder why our numbers are so different!

Edited by Forderorder

2 hours ago, Forderorder said:

Wow, way more than mine.  I have a 2022 350 CCSB XL 6.7 4x4 with camper springs and only have 3,371lbs.  1,200 lbs less than you, and my bed is short vs your long.  I was actually surprised mine is so low since it's an XL.  

EDIT: I saw above that yours is a crew cab.  I thought for sure it would be regular since your number is so much better.  I wonder why our numbers are so different!

That number is changing in a week.. there was a bulletin  from Ford on 2020 models, some had wrong payload info… I know 3 other people that had this happen and they all received their new sticker… Their payload was within a # or 2 of mine and all 3 dropped to right around 4,000# now.. so they lost about 500# with the recall. 

I will post my new number once it gets attached to my truck..

21 minutes ago, Ford truck guy said:

That number is changing in a week.. there was a bulletin  from Ford on 2020 models, some had wrong payload info… I know 3 other people that had this happen and they all received their new sticker… Their payload was within a # or 2 of mine and all 3 dropped to right around 4,000# now.. so they lost about 500# with the recall. 

I will post my new number once it gets attached to my truck..

Oh wow!  Well that explains it.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, Ford truck guy said:

Crew Cab

What options and trim level did you get.....that is an awesome number.  Highest I have seen on here with srw

I built my truck specifically for payload with crew cab..... And best I could round up as 4400 and some change.

Did you get the 5th wheel prep and what tires?

Edited by IUEC135ELEVATOR

Picking up this 2021 F250 KR with the short bed later this week.   Looks like the prior owner had the 10,000lb sticker.    Luckily the minimum payload we needed for our current setup was 2000lbs.      

20220501_131147.jpg

Edited by Az_Rael

Platinum F-350 CCSB SRW 6.7 FX4

I need to subtract the Retrax tonneau cover and the other “stuff” from my ~3,400 payload to see what I have available. And when towing the camper, the WDH weight and tongue weight for the “real” number.

B444105E-1529-46D3-93ED-5B2F304EF30D.jpeg

Edited by marinerjoe

16 hours ago, IUEC135ELEVATOR said:

What options and trim level did you get.....that is an awesome number.  Highest I have seen on here with srw

I built my truck specifically for payload with crew cab..... And best I could round up as 4400 and some change.

Did you get the 5th wheel prep and what tires?

It is a 2020 - SRW - Long Bed - 4x4 - 6.7 Diesel - Platinum - spray in bed liner - 5th wheel prep kit - Adaptive Steering - moon roof

I EXPECT my number to drop to around 4,000 shortly...   There is  a recall that my VIN falls into that says they ( Ford ) overstated the carrying capacity on some models...   I know a few with the exact same truck but different color and theirs dropped to right around 4,000#