22MY F150 Retail Orders

danleg

9/26/2021 - Ordered King Ranch (High).

10/27/2021 - Dealer informed me order was "punted" to MY22, Received Order Confirmed email from Ford.

3/18/2022 - Received "AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER" email from Ford.  

3/25/2022 - Informed by Salesman Build week of  4/18/2022 and provided VIN, I was able to see my truck in the FVOT(Ford Vehicle Order Tracking) website. 

4/1/2022 - While chatting with Ford rep about order not showing up in my online Ford account, was informed Build Week was changed to 4/25.

4/21/2022 - FVOT shows truck in production with blend date of 4/28/2022. Window sticker is now available :)

4/28/2022 - New Window Sticker, no changes to vehicle(that I could see) but changes in blend numbers.

4/30/2022 - Tracker now shows in Built Status with this note. "Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week." 

5/2/2022  -  Over 1000 BCE modules are now showing up. No PCM Modules yet.

5/3/2022 - A new WS posted today. The only change I can find is the print date(?), on the bottom of the WS.

5/5/2022 - FVOT changed to Shipped!!! 

Still have not received email from Ford concerning status.

No Delivery ETA shown in tracker.

PCM modules never popped.

Let's Go BNSF!!!!!

My loaded Platinum - 5.0 - 4x4 - 6.5' bed - Star White was ordered October 18th...

Dropped spray in liner, got scheduled the following week

Notified of Auto Start/Stop removal and $50.00 Credit

Notified of Active Park Assist Removal and $365.00 credit

Scheduled built day of 4/4/22

Due to dealer 4/30 - 5/6

It arrived at dealer today, 5/5,, It already shipped over to get spray in liner sprayed..... Getting Windows tinted Saturday, Wheel Well liners installed, Bed mat installed ( tossed in ) Roll N Lock retractable cover Monday, I will pick it up Tuesday...

• 1 month later...

well i got my scheduled build week. Ordered 2022 XLT on 5-5-22 and last week got a email saying build week of 8-15-22. Fingers crossed. Only noticed 2 things removed from my order, the sirus xm with 360L and the co-pilot 360 assist 2.0 was changed to just the co pilot 360 2.0. Does anybody know if the co pilot 360 assist can be added on later once parts are more available? i would like to have that and was slightly disappointing when it got removed.