New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

On 3/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, JustJulie said:

I ordered a 2022 Navigator Reserve 4X4 standard wheelbase on 10/23/2021. (priority 19)  I received the email from Lincoln telling me they received my order and I have not heard a peep yet.  

Anybody else in this same scenario?  Am I being impatient thinking I should have received production dates by now? Even if they were being pushed off I'd like to get something indicating it is even slated for production this spring.    

I've contacted my dealer asking if I should be expecting a VIN soon and he just tells me the "order is visible in the system at Lincoln".  

Ordered the same the same week as yours.  Got a vin in December and since then lots of pushed back dates.   Still being told it will be built this month 

On 3/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, JustJulie said:

I ordered a 2022 Navigator Reserve 4X4 standard wheelbase on 10/23/2021. (priority 19)  I received the email from Lincoln telling me they received my order and I have not heard a peep yet.  

Anybody else in this same scenario?  Am I being impatient thinking I should have received production dates by now? Even if they were being pushed off I'd like to get something indicating it is even slated for production this spring.    

I've contacted my dealer asking if I should be expecting a VIN soon and he just tells me the "order is visible in the system at Lincoln".  

Ordered the same the same week as yours.  Got a vin in December and since then lots of pushed back dates.   Still being told it will be built this month 

7 hours ago, tobe said:

It has gone back 4 times and forward once :) Supposedly still scheduled for the end fo this month...

Tobe, just to confirm all the adjustments were email/notifications from Lincoln directly or your local dealer? Also, did the pull forward occur after all the push backs, before, in between? Given all of this, my assumption is that your current build date is still 4+ weeks from initial build date given from Lincoln?

1 hour ago, rayden007 said:

Tobe, just to confirm all the adjustments were email/notifications from Lincoln directly or your local dealer? Also, did the pull forward occur after all the push backs, before, in between? Given all of this, my assumption is that your current build date is still 4+ weeks from initial build date given from Lincoln?

Yes, all were direct to me from Lincoln. The production week dates they advised, in order, have been March 7, 14, 21, 14, 21 and 28.

My Black Label L, Pristine White, Yacht Club interior, 800 A, 2nd row captain chair w/massage, heavy duty tow was ordered priority 10 when books opened.  I haven't gotten anything from Lincoln.  I am going to reach out to the dealer and see if my email address was attached and if not if they can add it now.

Ordered 11/10/21

• Reserve 4WD, Starlight, Onyx Interior, No console, Towing
  • X-plan Deal
  • Dealer updates on a weekly basis with "no news yet"

Probably will just overpay for a 2019 on a local lot in the next few days. I'll decide what to do with the order later.

7 hours ago, jpmracing said:

Ordered 11/10/21

• Reserve 4WD, Starlight, Onyx Interior, No console, Towing
  • X-plan Deal
  • Dealer updates on a weekly basis with "no news yet"

Probably will just overpay for a 2019 on a local lot in the next few days. I'll decide what to do with the order later.

Personally, I would say you would be happier in the long run waiting for the 2022 with Sync 4, etc.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Black Label said:

Personally, I would say you would be happier in the long run waiting for the 2022 with Sync 4, etc.  

Yes, Sync4 is the main reason we didn't pull the trigger on the 2021 in the fall. But we need a bigger vehicle and without any solid guess on when this order would show up, my wife has lost all patience. 

1 hour ago, jpmracing said:

Yes, Sync4 is the main reason we didn't pull the trigger on the 2021 in the fall. But we need a bigger vehicle and without any solid guess on when this order would show up, my wife has lost all patience. 

Hope you can change her mind. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, jpmracing said:

We are on the same boat, have had to rent an SUV a few times whenever making longer road trips as we have continued to wait. The only reason, I am holding off is I am getting x-plan pricing and I know all other used/new SUVs are over priced at the moment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xraymd said:

Could just be the lighting, but it does look funny. Hopefully ironed out before they build mine. 

Agreed, looking at the front 3/4 view, from the driver side the fuel door appears to flush with the body so we will blame bad lighting for now :) 

On 3/10/2022 at 1:39 PM, Black Label said:

Hope you can change her mind. Good luck. 

Well, today we went down to the dealer for the 2019. It was in good shape but I wasn't thrilled. Entered the showroom to discuss what we were going to do and there sits a 2022 Reserve. Now that solves our problem. A few hours later it sits in the garage. Thanks for all of the insight and advice and good luck to everyone on their timelines.

• Like 2

Well, today we went down to the dealer for the 2019. It was in good shape but I wasn't thrilled. Entered the showroom to discuss what we were going to do and there sits a 2022 Reserve. Now that solves our problem. A few hours later it sits in the garage. Thanks for all of the insight and advice and good luck to everyone on their timelines.

Umm, you ate not gonna casually say you got one of the first 22s and not talk about how it drives, sync 4, or what it's like, sir.  We need answers!  And why has this posy been here for 7 hrs without one person asking the same thing as me?

• Like 2

If you don't mind me asking which dealership did you find your 22 navigator?