New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

I received an email from Lincoln on 3/18 saying that my order had been delayed and as such I still do not have a production date. I have read somewhere where the Roast interior on the Reserve models are on constraint.

Ordered and accepted 1/20 under 10 Priority Code. 

28 minutes ago, BlueBlackLabel said:

Someone above posted a local to me dealership has a 2022 in stock.  I may go check it out :)

They are beginning to show up in droves, apparently. Saw some pics on a Facebook group that you would have thought was the truck plant itself they had so many lol. 

9 hours ago, Black Label said:
Well, whaddayaknow. I checked an hour ago to see if my window sticker was released. Nothing. Just checked a few minutes ago, and, voila, there it is!

Guess I may actually get built next week. Don't want to jinx it....

Same here, mine is schedule for next week and window sticker is available now. Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

On 3/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, ceejaa said:

Right, but I do see the date at the bottom says 03/11/2022.

From my experience, when pulling from the Ford website linked above, the date in the bottom box under MSRP will change until built and then, once built, it will remain the same. The date on the bottom middle of the window sticker will change every time there is an update in status (loaded on trailer, etc.). When your sticker becomes active, check every day and you will know when it is finally actually built and when it gets moving.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 1:14 PM, rayden007 said:

Is anyone else noticing varying "base" MSRPs for Black Labels on the window stickers available? In addition to increase in Destination/Delivery charge of ~ +$400 vs 2021 window stickers?

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin= 5LMJJ2TT6NEL04505 (Original Black Label base price I was quoted, $102,980)

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin= 5LMJJ2TT9NEL01663 (New base price for Black Label $103, 515)

Disclaimer, neither of these VINs are mine.

So anyone else seeing this? Or the $535 potential price increase is too small to matter ? 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, HofstraJet said:

From my experience, when pulling from the Ford website linked above, the date in the bottom box under MSRP will change until built and then, once built, it will remain the same. The date on the bottom middle of the window sticker will change every time there is an update in status (loaded on trailer, etc.). When your sticker becomes active, check every day and you will know when it is finally actually built and when it gets moving.

Oh that wasn't my sticker.  That's the sticker of a vehicle the dealer said they should have this week but I haven't heard from him ?‍♂️

On 3/23/2022 at 10:11 PM, Black Label said:
Well, whaddayaknow. I checked an hour ago to see if my window sticker was released. Nothing. Just checked a few minutes ago, and, voila, there it is!

Guess I may actually get built next week. Don't want to jinx it....

When did you order your Navigator?

12 hours ago, BlueBlackLabel said:

My Buyback coordinator emailed me today, asked about my order status. I told her I hadn’t heard anything since my 5/23 Build - got an email later with a change of build to 5/2  !

So your build date was pulled in by ~ 3 weeks? That is great news :) 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:03 PM, kookyluke said:

When did you order your Navigator?

October 21. 

Within the last hour, I refreshed my Lincoln Way app and I now have "Activate Vehicle" under the Home tab. I take that as good news as the vehicle, according to cyberdman in the tracking sub forum, was scheduled to be built today. 

I reached out to my dealer for the first time since we placed our order a little over 2 months ago, and asked him about the rear entertainment system appearing to now be able to be ordered. I asked him if we could add that to our order and he said he could. Not sure if or how long that might further delay the build, it was already delayed because of the roast interior color as I understand it. 

1 hour ago, Xraymd said:

?

And now it says “in production” again .

Edit-

And now it’s “built” again.

You’re doing better than me. I can’t get mine to track ?. I just want to see the window sticker lol. Congratulations. I’m in East TN so not too far from Louisville so my delivery estimate is April 6-12.  We’ll see if it holds. Getting a little excited now

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xraytek22 said:

You’re doing better than me. I can’t get mine to track ?. I just want to see the window sticker lol. Congratulations. I’m in East TN so not too far from Louisville so my delivery estimate is April 6-12.  We’ll see if it holds. Getting a little excited now

I’d be happy with those dates.  My lease is up on the 15th.