New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

29 minutes ago, Black Label said:

It is! 

It looks like it took 5 days from when it finally displayed a date on the “in production” bubble to the date on the “built” bubble. March 25-30th. I was suppose to be built on 23 so who knows how long it actually took. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 11:46 AM, JustJulie said:

I ordered a 2022 Navigator Reserve 4X4 standard wheelbase on 10/23/2021. (priority 19)  I received the email from Lincoln telling me they received my order and I have not heard a peep yet.  

Anybody else in this same scenario?  Am I being impatient thinking I should have received production dates by now? Even if they were being pushed off I'd like to get something indicating it is even slated for production this spring.    

I've contacted my dealer asking if I should be expecting a VIN soon and he just tells me the "order is visible in the system at Lincoln".  

After reading through these boards and seeing the black interior was delayed (which I ordered) I contacted my dealer last week to ask about this.  He told me black interior would add roughly 10 weeks onto my order timeframe which was 26-28 weeks (so now 36-38 weeks).  He indicated this was the timeframe from the 1/18 production start date.  So I'm looking at September.  I got on today to see how much more a BL would be since their leather is different and not backordered.  Upon playing around with the app and searching for any in the area I see my dealer has one ordered that is almost identical to the one I ordered.  (has massaging back seats that I didn't want and might not have the backseat console...hard to say..the picture shows it, the window sticker doesn't mention it) But other than that it has everything I want (black monochromatic and black interior, heavy duty trailer, 4X4, etc).  I contacted my dealer and asked about it and he says "all incoming 2022's are sold".  I replied back that considering how close my order is to this one I would think I would have been given consideration before selling it.  He then tells me the one on the website isn't even built yet nor at the dealership and my ordered one is still the quickest way for me to get a vehicle.  Buuut, I'm still apprehensive considering the one on the website shows a VIN and a window sticker which is more than I've been given.  

36 minutes ago, JustJulie said:

After reading through these boards and seeing the black interior was delayed (which I ordered) I contacted my dealer last week to ask about this.  He told me black interior would add roughly 10 weeks onto my order timeframe which was 26-28 weeks (so now 36-38 weeks).  He indicated this was the timeframe from the 1/18 production start date.  So I'm looking at September.  I got on today to see how much more a BL would be since their leather is different and not backordered.  Upon playing around with the app and searching for any in the area I see my dealer has one ordered that is almost identical to the one I ordered.  (has massaging back seats that I didn't want and might not have the backseat console...hard to say..the picture shows it, the window sticker doesn't mention it) But other than that it has everything I want (black monochromatic and black interior, heavy duty trailer, 4X4, etc).  I contacted my dealer and asked about it and he says "all incoming 2022's are sold".  I replied back that considering how close my order is to this one I would think I would have been given consideration before selling it.  He then tells me the one on the website isn't even built yet nor at the dealership and my ordered one is still the quickest way for me to get a vehicle.  Buuut, I'm still apprehensive considering the one on the website shows a VIN and a window sticker which is more than I've been given.  

That doesn’t make sense.  If it has a VIN and a window sticker, it will be built in the next week or so, barring any holds for parts.  But even if it’s held for parts, it’s ahead of yours.

1 hour ago, Xraymd said:

I received the official email from Lincoln.

They are estimating it will be at my dealership April 5-11.

Sweet, so it looks like your October order was one of the first I have seen here.  That being said, almost 5 1/2 months wait for you.  Congrats

6 hours ago, xraytek22 said:

You’re doing better than me. I can’t get mine to track ?. I just want to see the window sticker lol. Congratulations. I’m in East TN so not too far from Louisville so my delivery estimate is April 6-12.  We’ll see if it holds. Getting a little excited now

Did you order from T. Russell Lincoln ?

On 2/3/2022 at 5:27 PM, Black Label said:

Interesting to see people who ordered in December receiving an email from Lincoln with VIN and production date. I am on buyback priority. Ordered October 28. I did get a VIN and build week of 02/21 from my dealer, but I have yet to receive the email from Lincoln with VIN and tracking info. 

Mine was ordered Priority 10 at the end of Oct and I have a May build. Also a buyback. 

1 hour ago, xraytek22 said:

That’s a really cool coincidence ?. I bought mine from the KP location and used Robert. Although Parkside is closer I met Robert a few years ago and stuck with him. Haha

Mine is a buyback so I had to use a sales director.  Larry's card says "LL Poole J"  lol

I use KP for service.  Their concierge is a retired school teacher.  He likes it when I get them to come pick up my car (Sevierville!) I think he enjoys the drive. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueBlackLabel said:

Mine is a buyback so I had to use a sales director.  Larry's card says "LL Poole J"  lol

I use KP for service.  Their concierge is a retired school teacher.  He likes it when I get them to come pick up my car (Sevierville!) I think he enjoys the drive. 

Haha.  That’s awesome!  Such a small world!  I hope yours gets built soon!  I would imagine you are a good bit frustrated being that you’re also on buyback. 

52 minutes ago, xraytek22 said:

Congratulations!  

Is your window sticker working?  Mine hasn’t for a couple days now ?

If you can’t get your window sticker go come up, try this trick.  Paste your VIN to the end of this and see if that works.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Edited by Xraymd

On 3/31/2022 at 11:51 AM, Xraymd said:

That doesn’t make sense.  If it has a VIN and a window sticker, it will be built in the next week or so, barring any holds for parts.  But even if it’s held for parts, it’s ahead of yours.

I agree.  And the dealer website says the car they ordered is "in transit".  I'm losing faith in my salesman.....

Don’t believe the “in transit” on the website.  I was tracking several Navigators last month posted on dealer websites that all claimed to be “in transit.”  But when you went to the tracking site, they were still “in production.”  

I wouldn’t blame your dealer for that, though.  It is so common I have to think it’s an issue with the national network.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:07 AM, xraytek22 said:

It is! 

It looks like it took 5 days from when it finally displayed a date on the “in production” bubble to the date on the “built” bubble. March 25-30th. I was suppose to be built on 23 so who knows how long it actually took. 

Take a look at the date in the bottom middle box of your window sticker. That's the date it was built. That date will remain the same once built. The date on the very bottom changes as the vehicle is transported whenever an event occurs (e.g., check in at a midpoint, trailer changed, etc.). Once it arrives at the dealership, the date will change daily to the date you view it. Once sold, the window sticker will disappear in a few days.

Edited by HofstraJet

4 hours ago, xraytek22 said:

Haha.  That’s awesome!  Such a small world!  I hope yours gets built soon!  I would imagine you are a good bit frustrated being that you’re also on buyback. 

Just a bit :) Got the buyback approval in May, looked for one with our specs - ordered as soon as the 22 books opened.  On the other hand, miles are accruing and I'm paying off at 0% interest, so that's a plus :)  

My passenger seat randomly moves and vibrates.  Dealer has tried since 1000 miles to repair.  A LL attorney got Ford to offer me $10k and keep the car.  I made them give me a release and went to Ford directly and got the buyback.  I'm glad I did.  The  seat is getting progressively worse!

I got the updated order from dealer today, adding the now available Lincoln Play. Interestingly, the priority code was also upgraded from 10 to 02. Dealers can't go higher than 10, so it's cool to see Lincoln move it up the list. Maybe x well have a VIN and build date next week.

Edited by BigVette
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 1:22 PM, rayden007 said:

Update 3/3 - received an email notification on 3/2 that the build has been bumped from the week of 3/14 to the week of 4/4, so about a 3 week delay

Update 4/5 - Received an email notification today (4/5) and the build date has been pushed out to the week of 5/16 so about a 6 week delay. For a current delay of ~9 weeks from original build date :( 

• Sad 2