New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

On 4/21/2022 at 11:25 AM, rayden007 said:

Update 4/19 - Received an updated notification on (4/19) that the build date has been pulled in to the week of 4/28 a little over a 2 week pull in. Currently a little over a 6 week delay from original estimate of 3/14 build date

Update 4/26 - Received an update on build date being pushed by one day to 4/29. ~ 6 week delay from original build estimate of 3/14

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rayden007 said:

Update 4/26 - Received an update on build date being pushed by one day to 4/29. ~ 6 week delay from original build estimate of 3/14

Sounds about average. I went from week of 2/17 to a build date of 3/29. Delivered last Friday. You should be getting it in a few weeks, I would say. 

Edited by Black Label
  • Thanks 1

She's here ?! Chroma Caviar with Invitation. Ordered 12/2, originally scheduled for production 3/7, which moved a few times and was finally built 4/12, shipped 4/15 and arrived at dealer near Chicago today.

IMG_8649.thumb.jpg.064b393a48f57ea9888d25a4ff7a94f2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tobe said:

She's here ?! Chroma Caviar with Invitation. Ordered 12/2, originally scheduled for production 3/7, which moved a few times and was finally built 4/12, shipped 4/15 and arrived at dealer near Chicago today.

Anxious to see interior pictures for the invitation theme as well :) since that is what I ordered 

Here are the only interior photos I have at the time but another look at Invitation theme

edited to say I was nervous about it bc it was a new color that you couldn’t see in person before ordering, but I am very pleased with it 

F1BB4501-C663-41ED-9A6F-0D8FDECDC233.jpeg

2731478B-68C5-4694-8730-7F33CB86C333.jpeg

07307F67-11A3-4186-A985-C0B8E0A32E3D.jpeg

Edited by xraytek22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wanted to give an update for those later orders like myself.  Placed order with dealer mid-March, received Lincoln order confirmation email 3/22.  Just received build date email, scheduled for week of June 22.  Current Navigator lease ends August so hoping it should time out well if no delays.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scvdrg said:

Wanted to give an update for those later orders like myself.  Placed order with dealer mid-March, received Lincoln order confirmation email 3/22.  Just received build date email, scheduled for week of June 22.  Current Navigator lease ends August so hoping it should time out well if no delays.

Thanks for the update.  That gives me some hope. I ordered Feb. 4 and haven’t received build date yet.  May I ask what your general etras build/colors are? I keep thinking somethjng I’ve chosen is holding it up but my dealer says that’s not the case.  . 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:12 PM, Black Label said:

Never had an issue with mine, but Lincoln forum people melt down about that. 

When I ordered and received my Land Rover Discovery I literally drove from the dealership home, and straight to Discount Tire the next day. I swapped out the OE Pirelli Scorpions Zero for Toyo Open Country A/T III's. Should have been the OE tire, especially for a truly capable off-road vehicle. For the Navigator, I'm eyeing swapping the OE 22" tread for some Nokian Outpost AT's that can be ordered from Discount Tire. They have an OE size version in 285/45/22 with excellent ratings available at a relative decent price. I'd love to order another set of Toyo Open Country A/T III's but they are a lot more expensive than these Nokian ones, and while I'm sure they are a great tire in the 22" size as well, the Nokian spec tires have comparable excellent ratings. The sooner you can remove your OE tires the easier they are to try and sell to someone else. 

https://www.nokiantires.com/all-terrain-tires/nokian-tyres-outpost-at/

22 hours ago, scvdrg said:

I ordered mine on 1/20/22 and I think the first thing that impeded it's production was the roast interior we wanted on our Reserve 4x4. Since it was delayed and Ford/Lincoln released that you could begin to order the rear entertainment, I inquired with my dealer who said since we hadn't received a VIN or production date, we could still add it. At this point I'm not sure it will even remain a MY22 despite the 02 priority status!

Edited by BigVette

On 4/26/2022 at 5:50 PM, tobe said:

I really like the way this color looks. It looks quite a bit different than the order builder on the Lincoln website, which in my opinion, has a more brownish tone to the color. This looks more darker greyish to me, which I like better. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CruiseGuy24 said:

I really like the way this color looks. It looks quite a bit different than the order builder on the Lincoln website, which in my opinion, has a more brownish tone to the color. This looks more darker greyish to me, which I like better. 

@CruiseGuy24 I agree. I am looking forward to seeing how the Chroma paint changes color in different light.

This pic looks a bit more like the Lincoln website, but still more grey than brown.

1483160088_IMG_2593(1).thumb.jpg.2d54ea3092924413ccfb6933c8a6ed16.jpg

• Like 1