New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

On 4/30/2022 at 1:00 PM, Xraymd said:

It’s finally here.  I take delivery in a week.

122D4758-9262-4BB8-A944-53968DCD4AF3.jpeg

5E15B8C5-E7D7-4DF5-A55A-608022B9CAE2.jpeg

45244AD6-954E-450A-B055-D5C1BADBD498.jpeg

EB8AD630-F29F-44C1-B90A-146F00A771E7.jpeg

Why a week, if you don't mind my asking. 

On 4/30/2022 at 2:13 PM, akirby said:

Ceramic Pearl!  Just bought little brother.

6A0BA247-A4F5-48C5-BF96-EFB0BB0A03CB.jpeg

Hey pal, take it to the Ceramic Pearl Forums! Lol, j/k

1 hour ago, Black Label said:

Why a week, if you don't mind my asking. 

It arrived late Friday so they won’t have prep done until Tuesday at the earliest.

My evenings are busy this week, and I don’t want them rushing.  I’ve rushed the dealer prep on 2 cars before and the results weren’t great.  One car got scratched.  On my current car, I was finding little bits of white plastic protective film inside and out for months after I picked it up.  I told them to take their time and I’ll see you on Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinnacles Edge said:

Fair enough ! Question if you know, how long was it from time of Build completion / release, to time it arrived at the dealer ?  ( Looks like Pugmire's lot ) 

I put all my dates on page 1 of this thread. 

It took 30 days. I never received a shipped notification from Lincoln. Tracking website went from built directly to final prep. 

Definitely the longest wait from built to delivered of several Navigators I was tracking besides my own. 

My build date has been moved to week of  May 23.

Ordered end of October, Priority 10, L  Black Label, Pristine White Yacht Club interior, delete rear center console, add rear massaging seats, heavy duty towing.  

March 15         Build date 5/29    (first correspondence after October order)

March 18         Build date 5/2

April 7              Build date 5/9

April 29            Build date 5/29

At this point they will be taking orders for 2023's before I get my 2022!

21 hours ago, Xraymd said:

I put all my dates on page 1 of this thread. 

It took 30 days. I never received a shipped notification from Lincoln. Tracking website went from built directly to final prep. 

Definitely the longest wait from built to delivered of several Navigators I was tracking besides my own. 

I’m so glad you finally got it!!!  

I placed my order on November 10,2021 for a 2022 Navigator Reserved in the Pristine White with the Sandstone interior loaded with the Captain chairs and console on second row. Loaded except for the entertaining screens. It was schedule to be build the week of April 25,2022 and then pushed back to the week of May 16,2022 . To my surprised  last week my salesman called me to tell me that the Navigator seems to be on its way to the dealer within the next few weeks so I’ll guess that Lincoln built the car the original week of April 25 because I received my Window Sticker on April 22. 

I will keep you guys posted and post photos once it has been delivered . I will be trading in my 2020 Aviator Reserve with only 6300 miles in showroom condition for the 2022 Navigator . 

F9F91AF1-23BF-4D4B-9D07-4252A348D710.jpeg

B9BDB008-40E9-4B85-812B-1EBC38F6A12A.jpeg

• Like 2

On 5/2/2022 at 1:00 PM, BlueBlackLabel said:

My build date has been moved to week of  May 23.

Ordered end of October, Priority 10, L  Black Label, Pristine White Yacht Club interior, delete rear center console, add rear massaging seats, heavy duty towing.  

March 15         Build date 5/29    (first correspondence after October order)

March 18         Build date 5/2

April 7              Build date 5/9

April 29            Build date 5/29

At this point they will be taking orders for 2023's before I get my 2022!

Email today - moved to May 30... 

• Like 1

I placed my Special Order for my 2022 Navigator Reserve on November 10,2021 with Priority 19. 

On February 5,2022 received my Vin # and scheduled build week of April 25.

On April 23 , 2022 received my Window Sticker with build date now pushed to the week of  May 16,2022 

But this week I received an update that the Navigator was already built and shipped to the dealer so Ill guess they stuck to their original build date of April 24.2022 

Ill guess those dates are just estimated and their are getting built earlier than expected.

Good luck BlueBlackLabel with yours. Hope you get yours  soon.  Ill post photos of mine when it arrives at the dealer. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 2:30 PM, rayden007 said:

Update 4/26 - Received an update on build date being pushed by one day to 4/29. ~ 6 week delay from original build estimate of 3/14

Update 5/11 - Best update yet, received notification that the Navigator was shipped on 5/8 from the Kentucky plant and enroute to Arizona via rail. Hope to be in possession by end of the month or early next month :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sesha said:

Hi... 

So my vehicle which was supposed to be built week of 5/2 has been showing in production for 10 days now. Is that unusual or par for co

urse? Thanks 

Mine is similar, ordered 10/21/21 w various Lincoln updates along the way. Finally showed in Production 4/29 when scheduled for 5/3. Now 2 weeks later still shows in Production, but, this past Tuesday 5/10 Dealer texted me that vehicle was BUILT, as in complete, even though tracking shows in Production. SO as others have seen, Lincoln's tracking site is not exactly spot on every day of the week relative to whats occurring. With any hopes we see our vehicles quicker than @Xraymd did after his Build, which was quite long post Production ......

I also already have aftermarket work scheduled for the vehicle when it arrives, so am anxious to get that moving along as well !

Same here with my Navigator. In the last 2 weeks of April it kept showing that it was under " Production " status even though on the last Dealer update it was showing that it was suppose to go into production the week of May 16. However this past Monday May 2 I received an email from Lincoln Concierge Manager that my 2022 Navigator has been built and it was waiting to be shipped to the my Dealer. Then on Tuesday I received another update that it has been shipped and it was on the way to my Dealer.   Even my Dealer didn't have this information because it kept showing that it was still in Production. My salesman was laughing because he told me that Ford/ Lincoln is probably taking longer than expected to update their system.  I am the one actually sending him the updates , lol.! 

So the fact seems to be that Lincoln is building these Navigators faster than what it shows in their scheduled time frames ! Also , I do believe that some of these latest build Navigators are being built with the Co Pilot 2.0 harness installed but not functional until the chip becomes available at a later time.  From what I have read so far the new 2023's Navigators are starting to be build next month so Ill guess this is the last month for the 2022's . 

I was kidding with my salesman last week and told him that at this point we should go ahead and place an  order now  for a 2023 Navigator  and he said to me ", unless you want to wait another 8-10 weeks and specially now with the "chip" shortage which may take much longer " and I replied , "hell no" specially now that mine has been built and it is coming any day now and most of all everything is working in mine , lol.   

20 minutes ago, Sesha said:

Thanks for your input. Meanwhile just noticed my Lincoln app now has a activate button...i assume that means the truck is built and talking to the cloud based on a earlier post... 

Hi Sesha , mine does too but it can only be activated after you get delivery from the dealer.  I do believe that yo may have to have the Navigator with you in order to activate it. 

Last week my my window sticker was available, this week it says not available!  RUT ROH.  Wonder what's going on?  

Another thing, my base price on the window sticker showed a the $1800 increase from when I ordered.  I spoke with the dealer and they said no worries, you are price protected from date of order.  MSRP Base model J2LO 4x4 reserve in January was $89,745 for those who wish to double check their order versus current window sticker.

Edited by kookyluke

Chip availability STILL being an issue it seems .......

Navi 4x4 Reserve L , Black n Tan interior, rear seat w massage and center console, NO rear Entertainment

Ordered 10/21/21

Order confirmed 10/22/21

Numerous production estimate notifications along the way

LAST actual email from Lincoln on 4/3/22 as regards 5/3 estimated production date

1st Production notice witnessed via tracking on  4/28

Dealer advised build date was 5/6 ( last updated sticker post build confirms this date )

Dealer advised Build Completed by 5/10 - was across a weekend

Dealer advised vehicle "Produced" ......BUT was sent offsite, assuming it is awaiting a "Chip", dealer comments they have seen this prior

Tracking still shows "In Production" now 7 days post Dealer confirmed Completion, and likely due to whatever the hold up is, presumed CHIP for something

Needless to say I am not pleased w no definition on when it will be released to "Ship" to the dealer ........

Yes, my sticker also shows a couple $K price increase, ( which is on top of the couple $k it increased last year for the new model year, BUT, dealer said my price was locked last Fall when ordered )  = GOOD

Now keep twiddlin fingers and wonder when the next surprise update will come ........ from whomever .........

Lincoln Navigator Reserve 2022 Image 1 of 5

VEHICLE STATUS

Your vehicle is in the final stage of the journey. Your Lincoln Store will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery.

VEHICLE DETAILS

Ordered On 11/10/2021
Order Number R100
VIN 5LMJJ2LT5NEL
Delivery Status Final Prep

Its finally at the dealer getting ready for delivery around Monday or Tuesday . I will keep you posted with photos as well. It has been a long waiting period but worth it  100%. Can't wait to start driving my 2022 Navigator!  
I have already scheduled to have front windows ceramic tinted 15%  to match rest of Navigator and also to Install Graphene 7-10 year protection coating Synergy 10H Base  and 10H Top to protect and keep that beautiful Pristine White color looking as shinny as possible.  
Edited by Navigator2022
  • Like 5