New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

On 2/12/2022 at 12:54 AM, Black Label said:

Still doing better than me by a week. 3/14 now for me. 

I think we ordered at the same time - when the books opened - and my build has been expedited by my coordinator.  I haven't received a single email! 

I'm not bothered by it though, let the miles accrue on their buyback car instead of my new one!

My only problem, my current is Rhapsody Blue, I ordered Pristine White.  Dilemma is that I kind of like Chroma Caviar!  #toolatetostarttheclockover

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xraymd said:

Hey, the tracker is up today.  Instead of saying my VIN isn’t in the system yet, it jumps to a new page showing my Navigator, order number, VIN and dealership.  There’s a button for viewing the window sticker, but it’s not available yet.

Same here, and I like the animations of what the vehicle will look like. 

1 hour ago, Xraymd said:

Hey, the tracker is up today.  Instead of saying my VIN isn’t in the system yet, it jumps to a new page showing my Navigator, order number, VIN and dealership.  There’s a button for viewing the window sticker, but it’s not available yet.

Is this something you get access to once you receive a VIN? My order is a little over a month old so I have not yet received a VIN and tentative production date. 

1 hour ago, BigVette said:

Is this something you get access to once you receive a VIN? My order is a little over a month old so I have not yet received a VIN and tentative production date. 

Yes, you need your VIN and order number to track.  The email from Lincoln with your VIN will also have a link to the tracking site.

20 minutes ago, Xraymd said:

Today it is working for my car but it isn’t working of a different Navigator that’s in production for my dealer.  But it was working for both yesterday.  Strange.

Probably means nothing. I was hoping, of course, it meant an update and earlier production time for me lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PGood said:

My Reserve shows a production time of week of April 25th. Track vehicle link works. Ordered on 1/21

That is good info. My order was 1/20 with a dealer priority code of 10. The dealer just began to list some new MY22's inbound, so I believe hey have adequate allocation. I wager I'll have a VIN and a tentative production date here soon, as well. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

For those getting their build dates can you give a bit of detail about the color and main build options you chose? Just wondering if there are any colors/options that are holding up certai. Orders due to shortages. I know about the rear entertainment systems being out of stock but wondering if there are any other out of stock colors etc that others know about? 

1 hour ago, Sunshine1124 said:

For those getting their build dates can you give a bit of detail about the color and main build options you chose? Just wondering if there are any colors/options that are holding up certai. Orders due to shortages. I know about the rear entertainment systems being out of stock but wondering if there are any other out of stock colors etc that others know about? 

Reserve 4x4 standard wheelbase

Ocean Drive blue

Sandstone interior

eLDS

Tow Package

Luxury package

Captains chairs with center console

• Like 1

I ordered a 2022 Navigator Reserve 4X4 standard wheelbase on 10/23/2021. (priority 19)  I received the email from Lincoln telling me they received my order and I have not heard a peep yet.  

Anybody else in this same scenario?  Am I being impatient thinking I should have received production dates by now? Even if they were being pushed off I'd like to get something indicating it is even slated for production this spring.    

I've contacted my dealer asking if I should be expecting a VIN soon and he just tells me the "order is visible in the system at Lincoln".  

1 hour ago, JustJulie said:

I ordered a 2022 Navigator Reserve 4X4 standard wheelbase on 10/23/2021. (priority 19)  I received the email from Lincoln telling me they received my order and I have not heard a peep yet.  

Anybody else in this same scenario?  Am I being impatient thinking I should have received production dates by now? Even if they were being pushed off I'd like to get something indicating it is even slated for production this spring.    

I've contacted my dealer asking if I should be expecting a VIN soon and he just tells me the "order is visible in the system at Lincoln".  

Everything is taking 3-6 months if not longer.  Go read the Superduty forum if you want gory details.  Until it gets scheduled there isn’t anything to report. 

2 hours ago, JustJulie said:

It all seems pretty random right now.  I ordered 10/19 and may (fingers crossed on both hands) go into production mid-March.  Some have had dates pushed into May.  Others are in the same boat as you and haven’t heard anything other than the initial order confirmation. 

Production has been slow, presumably because of parts/microchip shortages.  

We’ll all get them eventually, but nobody knows when.

I ordered when "banks" opened - 10/18

Order accepted by Lincoln - 12/3

Received VIN and Build date (3/14) - 1/15

No updates since then. Specs below:

J2T 4x4 Black Label

Pristine White Metallic

2nd row captain w/massage

heavy duty trailer tow package

priority = 19

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 1:19 PM, rayden007 said:

I ordered when "banks" opened - 10/18

Order accepted by Lincoln - 12/3

Received VIN and Build date (3/14) - 1/15

No updates since then. Specs below:

J2T 4x4 Black Label

Pristine White Metallic

2nd row captain w/massage

heavy duty trailer tow package

priority = 19

Update 3/3 - received an email notification on 3/2 that the build has been bumped from the week of 3/14 to the week of 4/4, so about a 3 week delay