New 2022 Navigator Order Timeframe Thread

BigVette

9 hours ago, jpmracing said:

Well, today we went down to the dealer for the 2019. It was in good shape but I wasn't thrilled. Entered the showroom to discuss what we were going to do and there sits a 2022 Reserve. Now that solves our problem. A few hours later it sits in the garage. Thanks for all of the insight and advice and good luck to everyone on their timelines.

This post is useless without pics!

For whatever reason the forum is not allowing me to post any additional photos. I was pleased with the updates of the ‘22.  This is a reserve L in Pristine White. Roast interior. Its located at my local dealership in Knoxville, TN. If you are interested in a couple additional photos of the interior let me know and I’ll try to get them to you somehow. I was impressed w the updated screen size in person and it seemed to work smoothly w the sync 4. I didnt drive it bc we have 6” of snow and I didnt want to get their new vehicle nasty. 

DAD80EF5-E860-48EE-B1EC-E7E8F41426A5.jpeg

F89281AA-2A94-458C-AC3B-E3FEDBEA068C.jpeg

Edited by xraytek22
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dlcorbett said:

Umm, you ate not gonna casually say you got one of the first 22s and not talk about how it drives, sync 4, or what it's like, sir.  We need answers!  And why has this posy been here for 7 hrs without one person asking the same thing as me?

Bought it last night, paperwork done after dark and we raced home to partially beat a snowstorm.

So in our one drive so far, feels good solid and stable in highway and snowy condition. The adaptive cruise control is way better than our old car.

Sync4 is great. Huge screen we used for Waze with the wireless Apple car play. Bigger difference from a 21 than what I expected. No issues getting everything up and running in a few minutes. I'll need a week to get the seats adjusted perfectly and really go through all of the features.

I liked the reserve wheels in person better than the pictures. It has a console which we wasn't in our original order, so I'll need to figure out how to childproof it.

20220312_131100.jpg

20220312_130904.jpg

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, jpmracing said:

Bought it last night, paperwork done after dark and we raced home to partially beat a snowstorm.

So in our one drive so far, feels good solid and stable in highway and snowy condition. The adaptive cruise control is way better than our old car.

Sync4 is great. Huge screen we used for Waze with the wireless Apple car play. Bigger difference from a 21 than what I expected. No issues getting everything up and running in a few minutes. I'll need a week to get the seats adjusted perfectly and really go through all of the features.

I liked the reserve wheels in person better than the pictures. It has a console which we wasn't in our original order, so I'll need to figure out how to childproof it.

20220312_131100.jpg

Truck looks great.  With Sync 4 can you now do FM and XM presets together?  And do you have to hit a button to get to the next row of presets?  My single biggest gripe about the truck is sync 3.3.  That and hitting the volume button blanks out the whole screen for 5 or 6 seconds and the difficulty of turning the heated steering wheel on and off.

Edited by Emilner

3 hours ago, Emilner said:

Truck looks great.  With Sync 4 can you now do FM and XM presets together?  And do you have to hit a button to get to the next row of presets?  My single biggest gripe about the truck is sync 3.3.  That and hitting the volume button blanks out the whole screen for 5 or 6 seconds and the difficulty of turning the heated steering wheel on and off.

Here's the audio screen. 12 presets, swipe left or right for what isn't on the screen. Sirius presets or radio in the slots.

20220312_150034.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jpmracing said:

20220312_131100.jpg

20220312_130904.jpg

Thanks for the Info. > Jesse < Could you please post a few broader / wider pics of the interior w the door open to see the seats and dash color details, and rear as well ? I ask as this "roast" interior looks better than I had expected. I have a Reserve L on order since order book opened in Oct 21 ( Infinite black monochromatic w all packages aside from rear screens ) and roast interior. Like others, my build date has been bumped numerous times, and just a few days ago the Regional Rep confirmed the only delay driving my order is the roast interior is backed up, as is the black interior.  Im currently looking at May before arrival. Also interestingly enough, the other orders backed way up beyond even getting scheduled the Regional Rep said, was BL Special Edition in either blk / wht or blk / silver. Chips are NOT the issue at present, its other issues like leather etc. Sooooo, I sit and wait. Thanks for the effort, most appreciated ! AND LUCKY SCORE FINDING THE VEHICLE ON THE LOT.

P.S > Given yr business, do you have any plans for under hood work ? .....  just curious.

20 hours ago, jpmracing said:

Here's the audio screen. 12 presets, swipe left or right for what isn't on the screen. Sirius presets or radio in the slots.

20220312_150034.jpg

Thanks for taking the pic and answering- the new screen looks like a huge improvement!

On 3/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, Pinnacles Edge said:

Thanks for the Info. > Jesse < Could you please post a few broader / wider pics of the interior w the door open to see the seats and dash color details, and rear as well ? 

Here are a few more pics I took of the interior. I never thought I'd like roast (our original order was black) but when we saw it in person, we were surprised how good it looked. 

Since this is the family daily driver, we won't have any performance mods anytime soon. 

20220313_172702.jpg

20220313_172606.jpg

20220313_172539.jpg

A quick FYI if you want to get a look at the new big screen with Sync 4 in person, it's in the Nautilus which is one of the few cars the Lincoln dealers have on the lot.  They gave me one as a loaner the other day, wireless Android Auto, finally the wireless charger actually makes sense ?FINALLY!!

39 minutes ago, jpmracing said:

Here are a few more pics I took of the interior. I never thought I'd like roast (our original order was black) but when we saw it in person, we were surprised how good it looked. 

Since this is the family daily driver, we won't have any performance mods anytime soon. 

20220313_172702.jpg

20220313_172606.jpg

20220313_172539.jpg

Thanks for the pics.  I love the color.  But as a former upholsterer I'm taken back by the bunching in the corners and seams.  The sign of good upholstery is clean neat flush panels...

9 hours ago, jpmracing said:

20220313_172702.jpg

20220313_172606.jpg

20220313_172539.jpg

Thank you very uch for that, agree I had concerns prior w the roast, but think it gives some nice contrast for my monochromatic black still coming and with the identical rear console. Great to see Lincoln finally added the rear cooling, and even massage too.

13 hours ago, jpmracing said:

20220313_172702.jpg

20220313_172606.jpg

20220313_172539.jpg

I am digging the Roast, wish they had an option similar to this in the Black Label theme ? 

Navigator L Reserve

Order Confirmed 11/11/21

Email #1 2/3/22 - Scheduled Production for 2/21/22

Delayed Email #2

Delayed Email #3

Delayed Email #4 3/3/22 - Est for 4/11/22

Delayed Email #5 3/11/22 - Est for 4/18/22

So in 6 weeks they've managed to go from 3 weeks out to 5 weeks out....

Screenshot_20220301-073238.png

Edited by Iliketurtles
How do I turn on reply notifications?
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Black Label said:

No new email from Lincoln since February 17. Now, when I click to track my vehicle, it says, "This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later". 

It was available, not sure what that is about. 

Same here. I had been able to get it to work by hitting refresh a few times but it isnt working today 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Label said:

No new email from Lincoln since February 17. Now, when I click to track my vehicle, it says, "This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later". 

It was available, not sure what that is about. 

Happens a lot.  I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.  Last time it worked for me, I bookmarked the page.  Currently I get the “not yet available” message when I go through the tracker page or my email link.  However, my bookmark takes me to my vehicle page.  Unfortunately, the renderings are all replaced by nondescript gray squares with slashes through them.