The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

AirbusPilot

Power moonroof production delays

I currently have an F350 ordered. I just placed the order a couple days ago. I've been on the fence about adding the power moonroof option. Are there any known production delays associated with the moonroof? Thanks

23 minutes ago, AirbusPilot said:

I currently have an F350 ordered. I just placed the order a couple days ago. I've been on the fence about adding the power moonroof option. Are there any known production delays associated with the moonroof? Thanks

I just placed my order yesterday and I wasn’t told the moonroof is delaying the build. Just the other things

28 minutes ago, AirbusPilot said:

The Power Moonroof option hasn't been a commodity issue for some time. 

Additional Super Duty information is available in the Ford Scheduling Notes and the 2022 Super Duty Production Information forums. 

6 hours ago, AirbusPilot said:

Haven't heard that one.  

If I have to go back to first year pay like I'm hoping to you can have my order slot!