Florida Dealerships

Misnjak

I read about three offering x-plan in NE Florida.  Invoice minus 0.4%, I believe.  One was an AutoNation corporate store so I imagine some other AutoNation stores may be softening on their position as well.  

Edited by bob99
mistake

4 hours ago, bob99 said:

I read about three offering x-plan in NE Florida.  Invoice minus 0.4%, I believe.  One was an AutoNation corporate store so I imagine some other AutoNation stores may be softening on their position as well.  

Its actually invoice minus 0.4% PLUS $275.

Not that I know of.   All the ones I checked in WPB area were MSRP for COVP orders and Essential in Stuart wanted MSRP + $3K for COVP.   I originally had an order in with Mullinax because they were the closest to me.  When I discovered Granger's pricing i discussed it with Mullinax to see if they were willing to adjust their price considering my trade, etc.  They would not come down one bit so I cancelled my order right after I got the confirmation from Ford for my order with Granger.    Had I known about the PA dealer doing similar COVP pricing I may have gone with them just because it is a bit closer.   

Clearly these dealers charging MSRP don't need or want the extra money.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misnjak said:

You going to make that drive or have it shipped?  I thought about doing that for the dealer up in PA but it adds up too. Just wondering if you found a cost effective way to get it down to FL

Fly up and drive back.  Fly up on a Friday morning and get there noonish.  Sign the paperwork and then start driving.  The drive is about just shy of 1,500 miles and about 22 hours on Google maps.  If I push the pace I can be back by Sunday night.  The flight is less than a $150 plus two nights of hotels, fuel, etc. so is going to be under $1,000 unless I go for fancy hotels and meals.   That is a small dent in the amount I am saving by not paying MSRP plus I get to break in a new truck driving through a good portion of the country I have not seen yet.   If the timing is right then the Mrs. might come along and we will take our time coming back and make a vacation out of it. 

If Iowa is too far for you, PA is only about 1,200 miles. ;-)

Edited by Monoman

• 2 weeks later...
  • ice-capades changed the title to Florida Dealerships
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:44 AM, FirstFord22 said:

Try Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel. That’s where I placed my second order and got it for under MSRP. It’s in west-central Florida, just off of I-75

What was the deal given (% under msrp or % under invoice) and when if you don't mind me asking

2 hours ago, Misnjak said:

What was the deal given (% under msrp or % under invoice) and when if you don't mind me asking

I don’t mind at all. The way the purchasing climate is these days I’m more than satisfied with great customer service and any amount off MSRP. 

71CBEB91-C2A5-4FEF-B16F-B7ABFE9DDCA1.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve N said:

Doc fees in FL seem to be brutal compares to many other states, too.

I agree…x plan caps it to 100$ and basically at invoice sale price so that’s decent. But some, if can find them, offering any % below invoice could still be below invoice sale price including that huge dealer doc fee if dropped below invoice enough. Anyone have any luck finding Fl dealers who will do sale price below invoice and price locked at time of order?

Stay away from Brandon Ford.  They're charging $5,000-6,000 over MSRP.

On 3/3/2022 at 12:27 PM, rjrrtheis said:

I contacted Ford today about my order. They told me that it is in order processing. Does this mean it is just an accepted order, and waiting for to be scheduled?

On 3/4/2022 at 4:27 AM, Misnjak said:

FWIW - 2% under invoice looks like this if you are willing to go out of state.  When is anyone's guess as Ford tries to figure things out.  Originally, we were looking at 4-6 months. Now 6-8 on average and longer if your have 5th Wheel Prep, Tonneau Cover, Spray In Liner, or Adaptive Steering.  My order has all of them so I will probably wind up getting a MY24  ... LOL JK .. in a month or two I'll consider dropping the items slowing things down unless things change. 

250PlatPrice1.png.cf9b016b54e592f4a35e85de5627132e.png

• Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 5:31 AM, Monoman said:

FWIW - 2% under invoice looks like this if you are willing to go out of state.  When is anyone's guess as Ford tries to figure things out.  Originally, we were looking at 4-6 months. Now 6-8 on average and longer if your have 5th Wheel Prep, Tonneau Cover, Spray In Liner, or Adaptive Steering.  My order has all of them so I will probably wind up getting a MY24  ... LOL JK .. in a month or two I'll consider dropping the items slowing things down unless things change. 

250PlatPrice1.png.cf9b016b54e592f4a35e85de5627132e.png

What dealership is this from?

17 hours ago, Misnjak said:

What dealership is this from?

Granger in Iowa.  You can google for Granger 2% and find their posts on various forums that go over all of the details.  Or you can call them.   Also, Chapman in Pennsylvania that is/was doing 3% below invoice but with different terms.  

Matthews-Currie Ford in Venice Florida will order X-Plan PLUS they will give you $150 cash to order.  They send you $75 at time of order and $75 at delivery.  No deposit and no commitment needed.  I ordered a F450 King Ranch with them last week. 

F4F462E0-26BC-4AFC-9457-A42630957C49.jpeg

Edited by Jerryr
  • Like 1