2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

F350 Lariat Tremor order placed 3/16/21 on x-plan. I love my 19' F250 Lariat and planned to upgrade next year to the F350 w/10sp trans and Tremor package. I was sold early once they announced the 12" screen and wireless airplay. Now begins the waiting game!

20210316-173521_p0.jpg

20210316-140742_p3.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ohsnap said:

F350 Lariat Tremor order placed 3/16/21 on x-plan. I love my 19' F250 Lariat and planned to upgrade next year to the F350 w/10sp trans and Tremor package. I was sold early once they announced the 12" screen and wireless airplay. Now begins the waiting game!

20210316-173521_p0.jpg

20210316-140742_p3.jpg

Great looking package!  Congrats

On 3/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, ohsnap said:

20210316-173521_p0.jpg

20210316-140742_p3.jpg

So what is the x-plan price on this build? All I see is MSRP.

Edited by loglat87
typo

On 3/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, UNDERGROUNDF250 said:

Is the Kentucky Truck plant running 3 shifts, 5 days a week?

We are running 3 shifts.  A Crew Mon-Thurs day shift, B crew Tue-Fri night shift & C crew Fri-Mon split shift.

Edited by waloud
  • Like 5

Has anyone had any luck placing an order in Delaware or Maryland yet? If so, please share some recommended dealers. The dealer I was working with told me that A. They won’t be able to order anything as f250s aren’t usually placed until late fall and B. They had no idea where the March 15th order date came from. 

4 minutes ago, HawkDriver126 said:

Has anyone had any luck placing an order in Delaware or Maryland yet? If so, please share some recommended dealers. The dealer I was working with told me that A. They won’t be able to order anything as f250s aren’t usually placed until late fall and B. They had no idea where the March 15th order date came from. 

Probably just a clueless salesperson.  Talk to the sales mgr. 

• Like 2

I had the same thing out west here and I had to tell the dealer what was going on, Thanks to this forum and all the great info here, I ended up ordering at a dealer last week in the Midwest that drop ships pickups all over the county for the freight charge Ford charges us all. But I will have to pay PDI I think that's what he called it $250-$300 to receive and make sure oils and everything is the way it's supposed to be. Way cheaper then a plane ticket and fuel. 

14 minutes ago, HawkDriver126 said:

Per akirby's recommendation... go straight to the Sales Manager.

Attached is the 2022MY Super Duty timetable straight from Friday's FDNB. If you haven't seen it, the 2022 Super Duty Order Guide is available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section in the top menu. 

FDNB_2111_2021-03-19_2022MY Super Duty.pdf

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mink said:

I had the same thing out west here and I had to tell the dealer what was going on, Thanks to this forum and all the great info here, I ended up ordering at a dealer last week in the Midwest that drop ships pickups all over the county for the freight charge Ford charges us all. But I will have to pay PDI I think that's what he called it $250-$300 to receive and make sure oils and everything is the way it's supposed to be. Way cheaper then a plane ticket and fuel. 

The freight charges are the same for any dealership location in the 48 sates. The PDI fee is paid to the ordering Dealer. Dealers receiving units that were drop shipped usually charge a "Courtesy Delivery" fee for handling the delivery. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 3

• ice-capades changed the title to 2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Thanks, ice-capades I will say you are a blessing and a huge help to the people that come here looking for info, you and this site saved me a pile of money and the info is amazing and will continue to be going through the build process and time lines. Thanks again. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 22F250 said:

question about priority numbers. I asked for a 10 but was told by my dealer that 13 was the top priority for them. does this sound right? 

Sure.  The dealer can assign any priority between 10 and 19.  Maybe they just decided to make them all 13 and let the order date dictate the build order.

Or they could make most of them 13 and reserve 10-12 for special customers or special situations.   I wouldn’t worry about it unless it was 20+ which indicates a dealer stock order.

1 hour ago, 22F250 said:

question about priority numbers. I asked for a 10 but was told by my dealer that 13 was the top priority for them. does this sound right? 

Retail orders use priority codes 10-19. THE WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system assigns Priority Code "19" by default so Dealers have to manually change the code to the desired number. The Priority Code system is the same for all Dealers but each dealership's order bank is totally separate from all other Dealers. It's possible that your Dealer may have other 2022 Super Duty orders ahead of yours and those orders were assigned Priority Codes 10-12. "10" is the best code for all dealerships. If your Dealer insists that 13 is the best they can use... they're just lying!

akirby's comment could also apply in regard to them reserving 10-12 for special customers or situations. 

However, if there are multiple orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) with the same priority code... the system will not necessarily schedule by order date. It should but I've seen in many cases with multiple orders that the scheduling system will schedule the order that's the easiest to schedule, with no commodity restraints or the least, and ignore the original order date.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, akirby said:

Sure.  The dealer can assign any priority between 10 and 19.  Maybe they just decided to make them all 13 and let the order date dictate the build order.

Or they could make most of them 13 and reserve 10-12 for special customers or special situations.   I wouldn’t worry about it unless it was 20+ which indicates a dealer stock order.

thank you!

53 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Retail orders use priority codes 10-19. THE WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system assigns Priority Code "19" by default so Dealers have to manually change the code to the desired number. The Priority Code system is the same for all Dealers but each dealership's order bank is totally separate from all other Dealers. It's possible that your Dealer may have other 2022 Super Duty orders ahead of yours and those orders were assigned Priority Codes 10-12. "10" is the best code for all dealerships. If your Dealer insists that 13 is the best they can use... they're just lying!

akirby's comment could also apply in regard to them reserving 10-12 for special customers or situations. 

However, if there are multiple orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) with the same priority code... the system will not necessarily schedule by order date. It should but I've seen in many cases with multiple orders the the scheduling system will schedule the order that's the easiest to schedule, with no commodity restraints or the least, and ignore the original order date.

thank you!

So I ordered and paid a deposit for a 2022  super duty and else where I've read that in order to make sure that it's in the unscheduled order bank I should receive or have a    DORA  what does a dora look like and should I have one all ready?