2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Michael Lappy said:

Is your truck built or scheduled?

Im not sure how to interpret it. The tracker has said “in production” since July 8th but no delivery date or any date for that matter. Up until this morning. This morning it had the the date of 7-21 where it said “in production” and then it also gave me the eta delivery date of 8-18 ?‍♂️ I’m guessing that it went into production on 7-21 so I’m guessing it will change to built today or tomorrow but im not positive just a guess. To complicate things for me a little more Cyberdman gave me a build day of 7-25 on my last update from him. So hopefully when that date comes and I can get another update from him I will have some good news. ? 

3998F85A-0722-42C2-9272-C2C914516932.png

E2E32648-8715-46D4-ACD3-5AA090886A86.png

Edited by Tremordreaming

13 hours ago, Townado said:

I’m not sure you really lost your place when orders are not produced in the order they are rec’d. Although I understand it is a new order number. Just a different way to look at it.

I too had to switch my F350 Tremor XLT order (4/20) to a Lariat value F350 6.7 Tremor (no adaptive steering, no 360 cameras). The switch was done 7/13. I have the same order and sales code, dealer told me I will not "loose my spot" because it is the same order/sales code. I questioned that becuase the date on the preview order now is 7/13 vs 4/20. So, I may have fallen behind the line, who knows

16 minutes ago, Baddestt said:

I too had to switch my F350 Tremor XLT order (4/20) to a Lariat value F350 6.7 Tremor (no adaptive steering, no 360 cameras). The switch was done 7/13. I have the same order and sales code, dealer told me I will not "loose my spot" because it is the same order/sales code. I questioned that becuase the date on the preview order now is 7/13 vs 4/20. So, I may have fallen behind the line, who knows

The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system does not display the original order date, only the date that the "Preview" detail is displayed.

Hey everyone,

I placed an order for a 22 450 limited on 3/26 with confirmation. I have no VIN or production date. 

I am being told by a retired Ford executive that it is highly possible that the dealer received my truck and sold it for markup. (I ordered on X-plan pricing). 

Has this happened to anyone? Has anyone had a limited scheduled for production or delivered yet? 

2 hours ago, deerhunt799 said:

The mach e tracker was the first to update for me (Ford's still shows as in production). Built yesterday - 6.7 KR Ultimate LBCC, adaptive steering, bed liner, tonneau cover. First adaptive steering truck I've seen built, I think.

Do you have a link for that tracking site?

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system does not display the original order date, only the date that the "Preview" detail is displayed.

Agh thank you. Wished I would've just ordered the lariat from the beginning back in April.

Well we will see what happens now. Today had the Dealer cancel the Adaptive Steering on my F-350 Platinum Tremor I ordered in the middle of May. Hopefully this will get me a Vin and a build date. I have a 10 Priority code. Have been following the forums for some time & decided I might as well join.

9 hours ago, Background_Plastic90 said:

Hey everyone,

I placed an order for a 22 450 limited on 3/26 with confirmation. I have no VIN or production date. 

I am being told by a retired Ford executive that it is highly possible that the dealer received my truck and sold it for markup. (I ordered on X-plan pricing). 

Has this happened to anyone? Has anyone had a limited scheduled for production or delivered yet? 

Ask the dealer to show you your order status in the system.

9 hours ago, Background_Plastic90 said:

Hey everyone,

What aKirby said.  Ask the dealer for a copy of the Vehicle Visibility Report.  There hasn't been too many 22's delivered at this point from what I understand, so I doubt it has sold yet if that's the case. 

I am not aware of any 2022 F450s produced as of yet, let alone delivered and sold. I would definitely follow up before you assume something of that magnitude. We all what happens when we assume……

I ordered an F450 back on 4/6 and am still waiting for a vin and build date

1 hour ago, Townado said:

I am not aware of any 2022 F450s produced as of yet, let alone delivered and sold. I would definitely follow up before you assume something of that magnitude. We all what happens when we assume……

I ordered an F450 back on 4/6 and am still waiting for a vin and build date

On the spreadsheet tracker 2 have been built and one has already shipped

11 hours ago, Can-AmRider said:

Well we will see what happens now. Today had the Dealer cancel the Adaptive Steering on my F-350 Platinum Tremor I ordered in the middle of May. Hopefully this will get me a Vin and a build date. I have a 10 Priority code. Have been following the forums for some time & decided I might as well join.

I bet that does it.  I did the same thing and a week later got notified my truck had been scheduled for production in august.  

• Like 1

New guy here. Appreciate all the help this site has provided.

Ordered a lariat May 14th, I got my VIN last week but not showing a production schedue. 
I realized I should have ordered the 397 alternator on my 6.7. Emailed my dealer and asked to add it, he said he could but it would delay my truck. I have VIN but no build date posted. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Been following this for a bit now. 

F250 Platinum with just about all you can get on it, did remove the moonroof  wasn't a fan of it on my F250 19'

Tremor package 

adaptive steering

Order Placed on 6/1/2021 confirmation email that same day. got a vin Number about a week after,. Initial built week 7/19 then jumped to 8/2 now I'm at 9/20 and just received an email confirmation stating  the truck is scheduled for 9/20/2021. 

19 minutes ago, Gratefuldawg said:

New guy here. Appreciate all the help this site has provided.

Ordered a lariat May 14th, I got my VIN last week but not showing a production schedue. 
I realized I should have ordered the 397 alternator on my 6.7. Emailed my dealer and asked to add it, he said he could but it would delay my truck. I have VIN but no build date posted. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

The initial production week is assigned at the same time as the order is scheduled and the VIN number assigned. If the order isn't locked in yet, changing the alternator should have minimal impact on the scheduled production week.