2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Cackalacky said:

Does anyone know what the RAMP ONE code means?  Mine is "RA4F"   my order has been in "Production" for last 4 days.  My orig Build week was 7/26 with a Build Date of 7/29 from dealer   image.thumb.png.186f9cf578603cedf1cc954729e0ae11.png

The "Ramp Code" is the final rail ramp destination. 

• Like 2

@ice-capades if you don’t mind me asking, I went with the black appearance package on a 6.7 XLT & am curious what late availability means for scheduling, should I be looking for scheduled week for my truck when they resume scheduling on 8/12 that would be after the 9/7 date or are they not even scheduling  17y XLT’s until we pass that 9/7 date? 
thanks! 

26 minutes ago, Sauve777 said:

@ice-capades if you don’t mind me asking, I went with the black appearance package on a 6.7 XLT & am curious what late availability means for scheduling, should I be looking for scheduled week for my truck when they resume scheduling on 8/12 that would be after the 9/7 date or are they not even scheduling  17y XLT’s until we pass that 9/7 date? 
thanks! 

The black appearance packet won’t start being scheduled until 9/7

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sauve777 said:

thanks! 

Orders including the XLT Black Appearance Package won't start scheduling until after September 7th. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CCS103 said:

Hello, 

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for the adaptive steering or even a ballpark estimate of when they will be available? 

Thanks 

My 450 Platinum with adaptive steering has been reschedule a couple times (ordered 3/31), but the current target is 9/20.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2Wheel-Lee said:

My 450 Platinum with adaptive steering has been reschedule a couple times (ordered 3/31), but the current target is 9/20.

Sounds like we're in the same boat.   I ordered my F250 Lariat on 3/22 and also pushed out a couple times to 9/20!

21 minutes ago, SFSTROKER said:

Sounds like we're in the same boat.   I ordered my F250 Lariat on 3/22 and also pushed out a couple times to 9/20!

And now we wait! Though despite having the first couple dates, I still kept wondering how real those dates were. I do feel a little more comfortable that the 9/20 date is likely real. Heck, I waited this long, what's a few more months? Some have cancelled their adaptive steering to get them schedule sooner. But I figured getting in a month or two sooner isn't worth possibly wishing I had that feature for the next 10+ years, or however long I keep the truck, since I tend to keep trucks for a while. 

50 minutes ago, 2Wheel-Lee said:

And now we wait! Though despite having the first couple dates, I still kept wondering how real those dates were. I do feel a little more comfortable that the 9/20 date is likely real. Heck, I waited this long, what's a few more months? Some have cancelled their adaptive steering to get them schedule sooner. But I figured getting in a month or two sooner isn't worth possibly wishing I had that feature for the next 10+ years, or however long I keep the truck, since I tend to keep trucks for a while. 

Exactly, we have waited this long and I'm not quite ready to start sacrificing options to possibly save a couple months at this point.  If the dates continue to get moved out then my thoughts may change at some point!  

9 hours ago, jdmonroe9 said:

Ah, well poo. Oh well hopefully mine gets picked that day!

So if I understand correctly, since I ordered a:

F250 Lariat, black two tone stone gray

tremor 

Lariat value package

Priority 19

that Tremor addition has a good chance of making my order get bumped down the line due to commodities issues? As in having the Tremor  package makes it less likely to be picked for scheduling potentially on 8/12?

Hey Ice, still a little unsure about this part here. The original context was from the previous page after your comment that Super Duty trucks won’t be scheduled again until 8/12. 

thank you in advance!

2 hours ago, SFSTROKER said:

Exactly, we have waited this long and I'm not quite ready to start sacrificing options to possibly save a couple months at this point.  If the dates continue to get moved out then my thoughts may change at some point!  

What makes it kind of more funny to me getting antsy waiting is that I've been planning on getting a new truck since 2016. I keep looking to the horizon seeing something new coming from one of the companies, I just didn't pull the trigger. Last November I had my current (old 2006 Ram 2500) weighed as we were loaded up to go camping. I won't even say the truck was a little overloaded - it was a lot overloaded! On top of being a couple thousand pounds over, the trailer was loaded several thousand pounds more than the rated tow capacity. I immediately started looking at my best current options and decided on a 450. Took one for a test drive, tried to buy it, then the dealer started being a little flaky, so it seemed best to run. No more 20s, then almost bought a 21, then ... looked about horizon and saw the 22 ordering a couple months out. And waited. And here I am waiting some more. Still thinking I should have waited for the 23s, but oh well. 

I placed my order on 7/5. 

F-350 XLT CCSB 7.3L 4.30 rear axle. Nothing too special as far as options...5th wheel prep, spray-in bed liner, fog lamps, running boards, center console and camper package. 

Ford marketing said it's "in order processing" but no VIN or date scheduled yet.

I hope I get lucky and it gets scheduled on 8/12.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2Wheel-Lee said:

What makes it kind of more funny to me getting antsy waiting is that I've been planning on getting a new truck since 2016. I keep looking to the horizon seeing something new coming from one of the companies, I just didn't pull the trigger. Last November I had my current (old 2006 Ram 2500) weighed as we were loaded up to go camping. I won't even say the truck was a little overloaded - it was a lot overloaded! On top of being a couple thousand pounds over, the trailer was loaded several thousand pounds more than the rated tow capacity. I immediately started looking at my best current options and decided on a 450. Took one for a test drive, tried to buy it, then the dealer started being a little flaky, so it seemed best to run. No more 20s, then almost bought a 21, then ... looked about horizon and saw the 22 ordering a couple months out. And waited. And here I am waiting some more. Still thinking I should have waited for the 23s, but oh well. 

You will be very happy with the 450.  We have a 2020 450 to tow a 39' center console fishing boat all over the SE coastlines for fishing tournaments.  Nowhere near the max capacity, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 20K# and it tows it with ease!  Additionally, the wide track frontend is great for increased maneuverability.  As for waiting for the next model year, there will always be improvements and changes on the horizon.  Get your 22 and enjoy it, then upgrade again in a few years once the do an actual full refresh with the interior/exterior. 

2 hours ago, chadstickpoindexter said:

Any light at the end of the tunnel for XLT’s with UTT? Been on order since 5/24, no VIN yet and now definitely not til 8/12. Hoping they pick up a few more with this combo then but haven’t seen where this has been lifted from “until further notice…”

I read these forums for info regularly(probably too much...lol) and have not seen any mention of availability changes.  ice-capades seems very well InTouch with lots of details and usually posts updates as they become available. 

oh joy, ny 5th wheel is due to be delivered in the next couple of weeks, about 900 miles away.  If Ford takes too long to schedule my truck, I'm going to have to drive up there to pay for it, and then pay a commercial hauler to fetch it for me... and then hope my truck will get delivered before we're scheduled to leave on our multi month long travels :(

1 hour ago, road turtle said:

oh joy, ny 5th wheel is due to be delivered in the next couple of weeks, about 900 miles away.  If Ford takes too long to schedule my truck, I'm going to have to drive up there to pay for it, and then pay a commercial hauler to fetch it for me... and then hope my truck will get delivered before we're scheduled to leave on our multi month long travels :(

Your truck is months out so you need to make arrangements.  

13 hours ago, jjordan3 said:

I placed my order on 7/5. 

F-350 XLT CCSB 7.3L 4.30 rear axle. Nothing too special as far as options...5th wheel prep, spray-in bed liner, fog lamps, running boards, center console and camper package. 

Ford marketing said it's "in order processing" but no VIN or date scheduled yet.

I hope I get lucky and it gets scheduled on 8/12.

many of us ordered months before you and are in the same boat still. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mattdm said:

many of us ordered months before you and are in the same boat still. 

I ordered 3/18 and still isn’t scheduled should happen when they start adaptive Steering was holding me up I deleted it from order last Monday !!!! Good luck !!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, d232799 said:

Great news,  my 2022 King Ranch f350  7.3  4x4  was built 7/23.  Window sticker popped up Friday as well.  My dealer didn't lie about getting it late summer.  Ordered in April.  Can't wait.

We're right there with you! Looks like we had production on 7/22 with expected delivery 8/23