2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2022 Super Duty F-450 Platinum Crew Cab 4X4:

• Pickup
  • DRW
  • 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
  • TorqShift® 10-speed Automatic Transmission
  • Agate Black Metallic
  • Black Onyx Unique Platinum Multi-contour Driver and Passenger Leather 40/console/40 Seats
  • 19.5" Forged Polished Aluminum w/bright hub cover/center ornament
  • FX4 Off-Road Package
  • ordered June 3rd and have not received anything since the confirmation email 

11 hours ago, Tncdrew said:

Just got her home this afternoon. '22 F-350 Lariat, SC, 7.3L, 4.30. Stone Gray. Love the Baja interior!

20210729_180457.jpg

20210729_180446.jpg

20210729_180410.jpg

20210729_172120.jpg

20210729_172056.jpg

Oh nice! We have a stone gray F450 on order, but opted for the black interior (dirty kids ?). I've kept second guessing the exterior color (we picked it to match our fifth wheel and to be a different neutral, but I was also toying with the atlas blue) but it sure looks nice so I think we'll love it. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, klinc said:

Mine changed sometime this morning to awaiting shipment.

F350 CCSW Lariat Ultimate. Built on 7-21 and "finalized" 7-28. Suspect it took a week for the spray in bed liner and rollup bed cover to get installed.

Mine was off site for about 6 days getting options installed. Came back and was updated at built and awaiting shipment. Shipped out 2 day later

• Like 1

That Stone Gray looks sharper than I hoped.  My F350 Dually will be same color.  Tan leather looks great, but I went with black because I'll be hauling hot shot, getting in and out in jeans.  Imagine the black will be much easier to keep clean.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ohsnap said:

Congrats to all those scheduled and receiving trucks!

Curious if anyone in the greater WA state area are getting scheduled? 

Mine is on a train that is headed to Minnesota right now and scheduled to be here as early as the 18th in Prosser WA.  Ordered back in March, built 7/20 shipped 7/22.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Mine is on a train that is headed to Minnesota right now and scheduled to be here as early as the 18th in Prosser WA.  Ordered back in March, built 7/20 shipped 7/22.

Congrats! put those pictures up so we can all see and enjoy with you

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, rjdiv said:

So I’ve got a 2022 F-350 Platinum on order and have been looking at add-ons for it.  What experiences do you guys have with the various retractable tonneau covers?  Which ones do you like or which ones to stay away from?  Thanks for the help!

I had a TRUXEDO SENTRY on my 2020 F350 short bed and I kept it when I sold my truck back to the dealer. I loved the sturdiness of it closed and how easy it was to open and or remove. I plan on trying to use it on my 2022 F450  8' bed with a toolbox by removing several slats.  It seems like it will be easy to do  and I will have to cut the side rails down and make an angled bracket for the front,

Just got back from my dealer. Ordered a Lariat 350 on 7-15. Told them I wanted my info entered in COVP. After a week and a half of no confirmation I stopped by and talked to my salesman. He knew nothing and put me with the sales manager. I had already verified that my order was in with Ford Marketing. He checked and said I should have confirmation by the next day. Nothing. Today I go back to see what is going on. He spends some time and comes back to tell me that my email address was entered wrong and kicked back. He got it straightened out and I had confirmation emails from Ford when I got home. I had seen on another forum where someone ordered a similar truck on the same date. They had heard nothing until the dealer called and said they needed more info for COVP. This was on 7-26. He got his verification that evening. The next day he got a VIN and scheduled build date. Fingers crossed!

10 minutes ago, Nick1236 said:

@ice-capades do you have any info on carpet delete possibly holding up production? I had a sent to plant 7/22 and and build week of 7/26 and there hasn't been an update yet. The only "oddball" option I have is carpet delete.

thank you for any input you may have.

No. You should check with your Dealer for the latest status update. 

5 hours ago, Gadget said:

Thanks for the info and congrats!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ohsnap said:

Congrats to all those scheduled and receiving trucks!

Curious if anyone in the greater WA state area are getting scheduled? Placed an order the day after order banks opened and its been stuck unschedule-clean since.. it's maddening seeing so many scheduled way after I placed my order. 

Lakewood Ford

2022 F350 6.7 Tremor Star White Loaded

Priority 10, x-plan

Order placed at dealer 3/16/21

Ford confirmation 3/26/21

Mullinax Ford (Olympia)

2022 F350 6.7 King Ranch Ultimate

Priority 10, X-Plan

Order placed 6/9/21

Unscheduled Clean :(

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CCS103 said:

Does anyone have a ballpark time line from receipt of order by Ford to the generation of a VIN? 

Thanks 

it was 5 weeks for me but I’ve been monitoring this forum for a few months and honestly can’t find any rhyme or reason to which orders get schedule and when 

• Like 1

What`s going to happen @ the end of the year will we see 2023 start coming out or are the dealers going to be over stocked in 2021 models, there are a lot of trucks just parked waiting to be finished & shipped ordered or dealer stock. When they say you can see them from space that`s just unreal Just a question not looking for problems knowing that a lot of people are waiting for their 2021-22 trucks