2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Happy camper today! Picked up the second of two trucks ordered from a local dealer. Crisa @Oracle Ford in AZ was excellent to deal with. They were very responsive and straight to the point on all matters.

Both F350, 6.7, 3.55, LB, CC, 4X4s. One was a Lariat value package, 11,400 GVWR and the other was a Lariat, ultimate package, loaded up a bit and a 12,400 GVWR.

Truck #1 Ordered 4/9/21 and delivered 9/1/21

Truck #2 Ordered 6/29/21 and delivered 9/14/21

Thanks to this forum, I was able to learn about and get X-pricing on both trucks. Super excited and very happy with the trucks and Ford! I am a die hard Ford guy when it comes to my diesel trucks. These are number 8 and 9 in the long Ford truck journey.

One more thing...I love the new screen and dash setup!

Edited by Robin Hood
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ACC2420 said:

I appreciate the information. From my own research I did find that out and I did make them put in a retail order for me. Just don't know what else to do after I've been waiting for 10 months since I started this whole process. 

Order another truck from a different dealer, I did first order was f350 platinum cc 7.3 order with AS but removed it 12 weeks ago. Ordered was moved to a 02 priority code. Still up to this past Tuesday when I canceled it unscheduled clean order truck 2 same truck different dealer small family owned  ordered 8/30 dealer contacted reg. Rep and got him to switch to a 01 priority truck was scheduled 9/09 with a build week of 9/27 so how does this happen makes no sense my opinion which Ice Capades has said numerous times it’s a dealer issue not knowing how to work the system not a Ford motor company problem. But I would put another order in and take the first one they don’t care they will mark the other up $10,000 over msrp !!!!

9 minutes ago, H-D FB 103 said:

From the time you get a build week notification/date, how long till the window sticker is available. Also where will the window sticker be to view? Will that show up in the same location on the Ford tracking site?

Usually get the window sticker 5-7 days before your build day. I got my window sticker 9/9 and truck has production day of 9/16. Window sticker will be on either the ford tracker site or the Mach-e tracker 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tidesright said:

Usually get the window sticker 5-7 days before your build day. I got my window sticker 9/9 and truck has production day of 9/16. Window sticker will be on either the ford tracker site or the Mach-e tracker 

Is your truck going to Tuscaloosa?  I’ve got one on order from them and I’m curious of transit time from factory to dealership. 

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, silverstate052 said:

Finally Today I got my vin# ..Happy day for me. Scheduled for build Oct 18th

Same week for me as well!! Fingers crossed that they improve the date. Looks like some on this page have had that happen. I’ve had a truck my whole life and this is the 1st time ever that I don’t and I knew it would suck but not this bad…… I never knew how much I really relied on my truck

54 minutes ago, Hypo said:

That's strange since mine has been in production for 6 days. Wondering if it's just not getting updated?

Because In Production doesn’t mean it’s actually on the assembly line.  There are also delays waiting for some things that get added offsite.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tupelof250 said:

Is your truck going to Tuscaloosa?  I’ve got one on order from them and I’m curious of transit time from factory to dealership. 

FWIW, I ordered my F-350 from Long Lewis in Hoover May 17. Built on 9/1, shipped on 9/4, arrived in Birmingham rail yard on 9/7. From there, it sat until 9/14, and delivered to Long Lewis that morning, picked up that afternoon.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ampmal said:

Does anyone know if they are scheduling F-450 platinum's with adaptive steering yet? ordered mine in March 18

From what I understand there will be none with AS until further notice. Check each weeks scheduling for any change. Good luck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeff T said:

FWIW, I ordered my F-350 from Long Lewis in Hoover May 17. Built on 9/1, shipped on 9/4, arrived in Birmingham rail yard on 9/7. From there, it sat until 9/14, and delivered to Long Lewis that morning, picked up that afternoon.

That gives me a good idea. Thank you very much!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ampmal said:

Does anyone know if they are scheduling F-450 platinum's with adaptive steering yet? ordered mine in March 18

Good luck. I ordered a F450 Platinum March 31, and probably like you, I've had a bunch of build dates. After one that said Oct 25 a month ago, I had my dealer cancel AS. Unfortunately, the system never reflected the cancellation, so they got the rep involved and cancelled in last Thursday. I'm hoping it gets schedule this week. I think they'll be scheduling for the build week of October 18.  

• Like 1

On 9/17/2021 at 3:59 PM, Robin Hood said:

Happy camper today! Picked up the second of two trucks ordered from a local dealer. Crisa @Oracle Ford in AZ was excellent to deal with. They were very responsive and straight to the point on all matters.

Both F350, 6.7, 3.55, LB, CC, 4X4s. One was a Lariat value package, 11,400 GVWR and the other was a Lariat, ultimate package, loaded up a bit and a 12,400 GVWR.

Truck #1 Ordered 4/9/21 and delivered 9/1/21

Truck #2 Ordered 6/29/21 and delivered 9/14/21

Thanks to this forum, I was able to learn about and get X-pricing on both trucks. Too top that off I ended up with two PCO's of $2,500 off of each truck as well. Between the X-Plan, PCO and no-city sales tax, I saved between $7,500 and $8,500 per truck. Almost can't believe the prices I got these for in today's market. Super excited and very happy with the trucks and Ford! I am a die hard Ford guy when it comes to my diesel trucks. These are number 8 and 9 in the long Ford truck journey.

One more thing...I love the new screen and dash setup!

Where did you get your PCO's from

Ordered 4-16-21 F-250 Lariat,  6.7, Black Appearance package,  FX4, roof lights, a couple other little add on, finally got a e-mail for 9-13, then it got push to 9-27  I talked to my dealer today and he told me, the week of 9-27 but the schedule build day is 10-2,,, a Saturday ,,does that sound right ??

24 minutes ago, jeffhunta said:

"Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days."  

So a few days could actually mean 24 hours to a couple of weeks?

Mine was about a day. Lariat, black appearance package which includes spray in bed liner. It is “waiting on shipment” now. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jeffhunta said:

"Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days."  

So a few days could actually mean 24 hours to a couple of weeks?

It goes to in production about a week from your build date.  Mine was built 9/14 went to in production 9/8. Shipped on the 16th. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, khansen said:

Ordered 4-16-21 F-250 Lariat,  6.7, Black Appearance package,  FX4, roof lights, a couple other little add on, finally got a e-mail for 9-13, then it got push to 9-27  I talked to my dealer today and he told me, the week of 9-27 but the schedule build day is 10-2,,, a Saturday ,,does that sound right ??

Yes. My nephew works at the factory on C crew (or C shift, I forgot which name he called it). Anyway, he works Sat - Wed.

• Like 1