2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, danielj said:

What dealer did you use? I'm in marsing. My dealer is in meridian. Boise isn't far if I need to change dealers. 

Kendall Ford, meridian.. I have had great luck with them, this is my second truck from them. I only do truck deals with the sales managers.. I have bought over 20 vehicles in the last 10 yrs. I do not ever deal with the sales persons as they typically have not been doing it long and usually dont know what they are doing. I read what you ordered and it seems to be much like mine, but i didnt get the sunroof this time. 

Sales manager I used what Andrew. 

Edited by OREGUNFIRE

9 minutes ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

Kendall Ford, meridian.. I have had great luck with them, this is my second truck from them.

.........same dealer. My brother said he has had good luck with them also so that is why I went with them. I'll just have to go in this week and ask them what is going on. I was in there on the 10th. I would like to hope I am one of the 15 with the same build date like you mentioned before. (since my order was placed with ford the same week ford started accepting 2022 orders...) I even asked my sales rep and sales manager why I didn't get a confirmation email from ford and all they tell me is that it is because I have not gotten a vin yet. Everything I keep seeing online is that I should have got one even without a vin yet. Maybe my money isn't green enough for them and they don't want it that bad so they just want to drag me along with some bullshit. 

16 minutes ago, danielj said:

.........same dealer. My brother said he has had good luck with them also so that is why I went with them. I'll just have to go in this week and ask them what is going on. I was in there on the 10th. I would like to hope I am one of the 15 with the same build date like you mentioned before. (since my order was placed with ford the same week ford started accepting 2022 orders...) I even asked my sales rep and sales manager why I didn't get a confirmation email from ford and all they tell me is that it is because I have not gotten a vin yet. Everything I keep seeing online is that I should have got one even without a vin yet. Maybe my money isn't green enough for them and they don't want it that bad so they just want to drag me along with some bullshit. 

sent a message on this to your profile. Did you ever get a confirmation email from ford stating they have your order, basically a welcome email.? 

Ordered my 250 XL 7.3 on 8/14 priority code 19

Order conformation email on 8/16

8/26 email confirming a 9/20 build date

9/22 email stating truck was built

9/23 email stating truck was shipped

Gonna get with salesman Monday to get the railcar number from him so I can track movement

I'm also a X plan customer

Edited by Hypo

6 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

sent a message on this to your profile. Did you ever get a confirmation email from ford stating they have your order, basically a welcome email.? 

I have had great luck with this dealer and they have had great communication with me.. Hopefully you find out all is good with your order. good luck

Looking to crowd source a bit and hear of your experiences. I received a PCO in the mail after ordering that will expire before my truck is built. Dealer is saying nothing to be done aside from asking Ford for an exception at time of delivery. I'd rather not wait to be told I should've done something now. Anyone able to speak from experience? Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Steve N said:

Looking to crowd source a bit and hear of your experiences. I received a PCO in the mail after ordering that will expire before my truck is built. Dealer is saying nothing to be done aside from asking Ford for an exception at time of delivery. I'd rather not wait to be told I should've done something now. Anyone able to speak from experience? Thanks!

My dealer added mine already scheduled to expire 10/4 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tidesright said:

My dealer added mine already scheduled to expire 10/4 

Read the disclaimer on the bottom of your PCO, mine said….

Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 9/30/21. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #xxxxc and customer ID.

Took me a little bit of haggling but since my order was placed in August I qualified.

I think it may be a taking money from the salesman commission thing

I’ve purchased 5 other vehicles from the same salesman over the years, I think I earned my CPO

2 hours ago, H-D FB 103 said:

Read the disclaimer on the bottom of your PCO, mine said….

Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 9/30/21. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #xxxxc and customer ID.

Took me a little bit of haggling but since my order was placed in August I qualified.

I think it may be a taking money from the salesman commission thing

I’ve purchased 5 other vehicles from the same salesman over the years, I think I earned my CPO

I had read mine and it reads the same--doesn't answer what (if anything) to do about a PCO "in the middle."  Your dealer seems to be cooperative, where mine is saying since I missed applying it at order, I can only apply whatever is valid at delivery.

18 minutes ago, Steve N said:

I had read mine and it reads the same--doesn't answer what (if anything) to do about a PCO "in the middle."  Your dealer seems to be cooperative, where mine is saying since I missed applying it at order, I can only apply whatever is valid at delivery.

It says to place order or take delivery by 9/30. So that was my argument. Once they listened to me they entered it the way the CPO instructions gave at the bottom, they were able to apply it to my order.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StevoF250 said:

Fl. Good luck to you. The date at the bottom of the window sticker gets updated at intervals. Not sure what this signifies. Now at 9/25/21. 

Same here. I’m in the Miami area. Just got an update that it was passing through Ft Lauderdale rail yard yesterday. I’m assuming it’s Miami already. Going to get a hold of my dealer and have them pick that sucker up ASAP! 

2 hours ago, bigfrank59 said:

Anyone here waiting for a truck in the tri state area ? My trucks currently sitting at CSX in twin oaks PA since last friday.

Vehicles can be slow to get assigned to car carrier loads out of the Twin Oaks, PA ramp depending on how many are at the ramp destined for delivery in your general area. It has to be unloaded from the CSX rail car, transferred to the car carrier's inventory and then assigned to a load for delivery to the dealership. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content

Estimated delivery date 10/23/21, actual delivery date today at 2 o’clock!  Just waiting on cleanup & delivery prep.  
Went to in production, to built, to waiting for shipping all on the 24th, shipped on the 25th, to arriving by truck today.  
Two other trucks built at the same time as mine are coming to the same dealer via rail.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jeepguru said:

Estimated delivery date 10/23/21, actual delivery date today at 2 o’clock!  Just waiting on cleanup & delivery prep.  
Went to in production, to built, to waiting for shipping all on the 24th, shipped on the 25th, to arriving by truck today.  
Two other trucks built at the same time as mine are coming to the same dealer via rail.  

Wow that was quick.  I guess the factory is right next door.  Congrats on your new truck. 

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Vehicles can be slow to get assigned to car carrier loads out of the Twin Oaks, PA ramp depending on how many are at the ramp destined for delivery in your general area. It has to be unloaded from the CSX rail car, transferred to the car carrier's inventory and then assigned to a load for delivery to the dealership. 

Thanks for the info ! Was told about an hour ago that it had been handed off to a carrier which then from the carrier was told should be delivered within the next couple days !