2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

11 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Too many factors involved including shipping logistics, methods, etc. The vast majority of vehicles get shipped by rail, regardless of "Convoy" notices on Window Stickers. Not all vehicles get shipped immediately due to all the factors involved yet many here at BOF are overly anxious and obsessed with knowing their vehicle status minute by minute. For the actual, latest status... talk to your Dealer regarding the latest Vehicle Visibility status. Otherwise, wait and give the system time to work. 

Amazon has spoiled us Ice!! :)

• Like 1

Nice to see my dealer was full of it 2 weeks ago when he said I can’t change my order because I was “next”. If I’m not scheduled i imagine that changing the order won’t change my timeline for being scheduled at this point. Especially if people claim that removing options got them scheduled when they ordered several months after many of us on here. I’m adding the sport package today. The lack of transparency from Ford is insane. 

47 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

Nice to see my dealer was full of it 2 weeks ago when he said I can’t change my order because I was “next”. If I’m not scheduled i imagine that changing the order won’t change my timeline for being scheduled at this point. Especially if people claim that removing options got them scheduled when they ordered several months after many of us on here. I’m adding the sport package today. The lack of transparency from Ford is insane. 

I was told the same thing by my dealer about 4 weeks ago.

Still no build date.....

Edited by Fogbelly

For the people who placed their orders prior to July 2021 and still have not been scheduled:  have your orders been resubmitted through the COVP process?  As I understand it, that process was implemented sometime in June to prevent dealers from placing bogus "customer special orders", just to get stock for their lots.  I don't know if this makes any difference or not, but if the orders were not redone within the new system or at least tagged in the new system, it stands to reason that the Ford scheduling process wouldn't even be looking at those orders.  Just a theory, but it might explain why those orders that were placed 4-6 months ago are still not scheduled.  Might be worth a chat with your dealer rep.

19 hours ago, Poppy350 said:

Are the Ford emails for getting schedule dates done for today?

Was really hoping I would here something today but its only been 6 weeks.

Not sure how many F350 DRW are getting dates.

Ordered 8/31 , Confirmed 8/31.Lariat Value, 6.7 , 5th wheel prep. 

Ordered a F-450 on the same day, also got the confirmation Aug 31st and still unscheduled - clean. Will be interesting to see if our trucks get built about the same time.

I didn't order AS and removed the spray in bed liner and wheel well liners a couple weeks ago.

My Sales Manager predicts it will get scheduled end October to first 1/2 November.

Edited by Rangers09
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 22F350_SRW said:

Amazon has spoiled us Ice!! :)

So true! and unfortunately, one can no longer count on UPS and/or FedEx deliveries being made as scheduled since many items shipped for delivery to a residential address are being transferred from UPS/FedEx to the USPS for the final delivery meaning an additional day or two added to the original delivery date. 

1 hour ago, wrench69 said:

For the people who placed their orders prior to July 2021 and still have not been scheduled:  have your orders been resubmitted through the COVP process?  As I understand it, that process was implemented sometime in June to prevent dealers from placing bogus "customer special orders", just to get stock for their lots.  I don't know if this makes any difference or not, but if the orders were not redone within the new system or at least tagged in the new system, it stands to reason that the Ford scheduling process wouldn't even be looking at those orders.  Just a theory, but it might explain why those orders that were placed 4-6 months ago are still not scheduled.  Might be worth a chat with your dealer rep.

I ordered on 4/30, my dealer sent me a copy of the COVP approval letter on 6/22 and my truck was just built yesterday. My order had several “problem” commodities so in my case I think that was the problem not the COVP process.

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

So true! and unfortunately, one can no longer count on UPS and/or FedEx deliveries being made as scheduled since many items shipped for delivery to a residential address are being transferred from UPS/FedEx to the USPS for the final delivery meaning an additional day or two added to the original delivery date. 

Around the holidays, in my area, UPS, FedEx, and Amazon have passed the final delivery off to a third-party individual. Literally, an individual person driving their personal vehicle. The challenge is, when they do this, they mark it in the tracking system as delivered, even though it hasn't actually been delivered. This nearly got me raising hell a couple times, because I was working in my front yard when I got the notifications the item was delivered, yet no delivery person came by. 

22 hours ago, mikemdd said:

Do car carriers deliver to dealers on weekends or just 5 days a week.  It's Friday and my truck has been sitting (apparently) at the train terminal here in Chicago for about a week.  

Never mind....truck arrived at dealer yesterday.  Take delivery on Monday.  Details:

2022 F250 Platinum w/Power Stroke

Almost all options except NO sunroof'

Soft tonneau, mud flaps and wheel liners

Order placed:  11 September

Went to Plant:  27 September

Built/Released: 6 October

Shipped:  8 October

Delivered:  15 October

For those who care......Payload = 2802lbs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikemdd said:

Never mind....truck arrived at dealer yesterday.  Take delivery on Monday.  Details:

Adaptive steering?

47356277_ScreenShot2021-10-16at17_09_44.png.c00eb8d05fb861b5b8e9184962313399.png

Received the above yesterday morning.

Ordered 4/29

Advised scheduled for production 9/9 for the week of 10/4

9/13 Build week bumped out to 10/18

9/14 Build week moved back to 10/4

Sent to plant 9/28

In production 10/8

Built 10/9 then spray in bed liner and released 10/12 (from what I've gathered from the WS and FMC notifications)

Shipped 10/15...

This new wait is the hardest yet, 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, mikemdd said:

Do car carriers deliver to dealers on weekends or just 5 days a week.  It's Friday and my truck has been sitting (apparently) at the train terminal here in Chicago for about a week.  

@mikemdd  Dealers have the option of receiving unattended deliveries.   The units are dropped off "subject to inspection" and the dealer has a defined period of time to notify the carrier of any damage or missing items.   Most carriers now send the dealers an e-mail in advance outlining which units are on the way.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:12 PM, mikemdd said:

Do you have the high capacity tow package? I ordered the same truck but with the moonroof. 

1 hour ago, Specialkaye said:

Do you have the high capacity tow package? I ordered the same truck but with the moonroof. 

My son in law got his F250 Lariat , 6.7, with moonroof, and HIgh Tow Capacity....  His payload sticker shows as 2796#  The only real big number that changed with that package was his GCWR is now 30k

4 hours ago, Specialkaye said:

Yes, it has the HCTP.  I would think the moonroof would reduce payload by only a relatively small amount.  Would be interesting to know.  As noted above, mine is 2802.

29 minutes ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

What exactly does the "High towing capacity" change equipment wise  on the f-250, Honestly, I cant remember if I ordered it. 

Just was told by Cyberdman that my scheduled build date got pushed back again to Nov. 10th. 

Here - 

The F-250 Trailer Tow Package – High Capacity is Available on XL, XLT, and LARIAT F-250 Models.

Requires:
• 6.7L Power Stroke® Diesel Engine
• Trailer Brake Controller (TBC) – XL SRW

Includes:
• Increase GCW on diesel engine from 23,500 lbs. to 30,000 lbs.
• Upgraded axle

Not available with:
• 10,000 GVWR/9,900 GVWR Package
See dealer for additional details.

Ordered 250 Platinum 04/14, delivered to me on 10/15. As seen in the screenshot below from the window sticker, I ordered the "factory" winch, but it was ultimately listed as a dealer installed accessory. My truck was delivered to dealer on 10/11 and to me from the dealer on 10/15. The dealer said the winch was not shipped with the truck and the regional Ford rep. was trying to locate/track the winch shipment. As of today, I still have no ETA on when the winch will be delivered to me. The dealer is several hours from my house (ordered through mutual connection), so they issued me a check for $260 for the installation costs. Although I know it was more expensive to order from factory vs. purchasing after-market, I wanted to avoid having to purchase after-market and taking the truck to have the winch installed, etc. Very frustrating waiting 7 months for a truck, overpaying for a "factory" accessory for convenience reasons (lesson learned), and Ford cannot give you an answer on where the accessory is, or when it might be shipped. Just curious if anyone else has run into this issue with the "factory" winch?

Order Schedule.pdf

Winch.pdf