2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

This is somewhat bazaar as the Window Sticker is blue indicating it's a stock order yet there is no order type code listed. Do you have any documentation showing that the order was actually submitted as either a Retail or X-Plan order? The Ford Regional Office wouldn't re-prioritize a stock order. X-Plan orders would be treated the same as a Retail order and would generate a green Window Sticker, include the X-Plan order type and the X-Plan tag number reference. It looks like this was placed as a stock order, never prioritized and the Dealer will then report the sale as an X-Plan after delivery. If you don't have the X-Plan price, you have the right to see the Dealer Invoice that shows the X-Plan price. 

Thank you, Ice-Capades, yes my order paper shows my x-plan price from April. I was also told that I was protected from the June price increase. We will see. I have been getting emails about truck and received confirmation email that same day. Again , thank you for your continual support to all of us kids waiting on Christmas. Lol. Hope you have a mild winter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also have an order in production now with X plan pricing and my window sticker was generated on 10-20-21 and it is also a blue retail sticker. I feel comfortable as ice-capades stated above that it will be converted to the X plan deal at the conclusion of the transaction. 

18 minutes ago, Vermonster said:

I figured today was my day. Nope. No emails. Did anyone on here receive a scheduling email today for their SD Truck?

I saw one person get scheduled over at ford-trucks.com (where they keep a spreadsheet). He placed his order on 9/9. The entire scheduling process is a confusing black box. It's incredibly frustrating.

Edit: Oh wait. It's you. You already know all of this.

Edited by Gadgetwiz

Yippee, got my actual build day for my F450 on 5 November from my dealer today. The wait is almost over. Below is my updated timeline.

F450 Platinum will 98.6% of all options, Antimatter Blue Metallic. (Retractable tonneau cover, 5th wheel/gooseneck, spray-in bedliner) 

Ordered Confirmed: 20 April 2021.

1st Email: 16 June 2021 when dealer added my email address to the order it generated a response email immediately. 

Order Adjustment: 16 August 2021, removed Adaptive Steering.

Scheduled Week Email: 16 September 2021, received email from Ford, build week is 25 October 2021.

Scheduled Week Adjustment: 30 September 2021, received email from Ford moving build week to 1 November 2021. 
notified by dealer 21 October that the truck has a build day now.

In Production: 5 November 2021.

Built: N/A

Shipped: N/A

Delivery Date: N/A

Edited by ikre8kos4u
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BigUnixGeek said:

I saw one person, and possibly only one, report on FTE that they had received a new build notification today.  Also, there's one user on FTE's tracking spreadsheet that reported getting a new notification today.  May or not be the same person.

There are two now. One is a Tremor, and on is a well-equipped KR. The KR was ordered 10/6. The Tremor was ordered 9/9. Both are scheduled for 11/22.

4 hours ago, Gadgetwiz said:

There are two now. One is a Tremor, and on is a well-equipped KR. The KR was ordered 10/6. The Tremor was ordered 9/9. Both are scheduled for 11/22.

It is getting beyond frustrating I ordered mine back in April and did my COVP June 14th I know it is by the commodities but truck spected the same as mine and ordered alot later then mine are being scheduled and I am an regional 02.

34 minutes ago, Browneyes033 said:

It is getting beyond frustrating I ordered mine back in April and did my COVP June 14th I know it is by the commodities but truck spected the same as mine and ordered alot later then mine are being scheduled and I am an regional 02.

I feel the pain and anxiety as well. Ordered F250 Platinum with nearly all options on March 22nd and verified through Ford Marketing. It was switched to priority 02 about 30 days ago. Still nothing.  

1 hour ago, cjrazus1 said:

Anyone get bumped back today on their scheduled build week or day?  As far as I know I am still looking at 11/1 build week.  But I ordered the dreaded AS, bed liner, and 5th wheel prep. I’m anticipating the hammer to drop any day delaying my build. 

Same here, bumped from OCT 25 to NOV 1 now NOV 8th. 

I Dont have the AS, but I do have spray in bed-liner, 5th wheel prep and goose neck. F250  6.7 Lariat cc 4x4 Black out. I didnt get the email from FORD until 10pm Pacific time. I thought that was kinda weird as every email they have sent me I  have received before 8am (pacific).

My dealer said yesterday that SD scheduling will be on hold for the next 3 weeks or so. Anyone hear this?  Supposedly came from a Ford rep that was visiting the dealership.  I'm told even though I'm a Priority 02 now, best I can expect is to be scheduled in 4-6 weeks.  Problem is, my PCO will be expired by the time it gets delivered.  I hope they will extend it. I ordered the end of August and have heard nothing other than @ice-capades confirming my status is Unscheduled/Clean.  

12 minutes ago, Rcpd34 said:

My dealer said yesterday that SD scheduling will be on hold for the next 3 weeks or so. Anyone hear this?  Supposedly came from a Ford rep that was visiting the dealership.  I'm told even though I'm a Priority 02 now, best I can expect is to be scheduled in 4-6 weeks.  Problem is, my PCO will be expired by the time it gets delivered.  I hope they will extend it. I ordered the end of August and have heard nothing other than @ice-capades confirming my status is Unscheduled/Clean.  

I do not provide vehicle or order tracking and don't have access to other dealership orders. As such, I can only confirm order or vehicle status for my own dealership's inventory. 

• Like 1