2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 hours ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I just ordered my new 2022 F250 a week ago.  How long is it taking to get them built.  Just wondering

I ordered a 350 Lariat SRW on 9/1 and have had build weeks of 10/25, 11/8, 11/22 and 12/6.  Dealers says it’s scheduled for 12/17 now.  

Good luck! 

• Angry 1

18 minutes ago, JWflorida said:

Nope.  I do have 5th wheel prep and spray in liner. from reading through the excellent info in here it appears one or both may be slowing me down. 

My truck has gooseneck kit and spray in liner. Its been “in production” for over a week now with no change I’m wondering if that’s slowing my build down as well. Hopefully your 12/17 date holds true and your truck gets built! This process is super frustrating!

Edited by Fl utilities

17 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

My truck has gooseneck kit and spray in liner. Its been “in production” for over a week now with no change I’m wondering if that’s slowing my build down as well. Hopefully your 12/17 date holds true and your truck gets built! This process is super frustrating!

It's not uncommon for a vehicle to show "In Production" status for at least a week. My dealership has a retail 2022 Super Duty that's been showing "In Production" status since 11/18/2021. Once your truck is produced it'll be sent offsite for the spray-in bedliner. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

It's not uncommon for a vehicle to show "In Production" status for at least a week. My dealership has a retail 2022 Super Duty that's been showing "In Production" status since 11/18/2021. Once your truck is produced it'll be sent offsite for the spray-in bedliner. 

Thanks for the info my dealer has not been helpful in this process at all!

54 minutes ago, Fl utilities said:

Thanks I hope so too.  I’m ready to drive this thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Mine had been "In Production" since 30 Oct. No spray in liner but does have AS.

Edited by GynormousMellon

Order confirmed - 3/31/21

Production Week - 11/22/21

Production - 12/6/21

10/14/21 (Last email from Ford)

This is BS WTF is going on with this build!  I see guys getting their trucks that ordered 2 months ago. Ford can't be that screwed up

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 03/31/2021
Order Number 8294
VIN 1FT8W4DT3NED11347
Estimated Delivery TBD
Priority code 2
AS is taking out 

261808465_1740234462836581_743214403073383501_n.jpg

Edited by ampmal

16 minutes ago, ampmal said:

Production - 12/6/21

This is BS WTF is going on with this build!  I see guys getting their trucks that ordered 2 months ago. Ford can't be that screwed up

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 03/31/2021
Order Number 8294
VIN 1FT8W4DT3NED11347
Estimated Delivery TBD
Priority code 2
AS is taking out 

Wtf? That’s frustrating to say the least!?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

same here,, original build 10-25 then 11-2 then 11-9 then 11-22 in the last email. I asked cyberdman and he looked it up and he shows a build date of 12-13 now but no email from Ford that stats that but its only been about 3 weeks since cyberdman looked it up so ford obviously hasnt had the time to let me know.. LOL.. Cyberdman is way more accurate and reliable than Ford has been. 

I received a email from Ford for the first rescheduling. The last two reschedule emails from Ford came immediately after I prompted my dealer to check the VVR.  I call the dealer the 1st of every month. I am starting to think when the dealer pulls up a VVR it prompts Ford to send a email update?  I haven’t called the dealer yet (but will Dec 1).  I will bet I then get my email from Ford stating my 11/22 build date has been changed to 12/13.  Kind of piss poor communication.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ampmal said:

Production - 12/6/21

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 03/31/2021
Order Number 8294
VIN 1FT8W4DT3NED11347
Estimated Delivery TBD
Priority code 2
AS is taking out 

I feel your pain, I was amazed also seeing some that have already got their trucks that ordered just last month. I ordered 20 April and was holding onto the AS longer than I should have otherwise I’d still be waiting.

I ordered a F-450 King Ranch on 8/4, loaded and I even ordered 4 additional TPMS monitors for a trailer.  Checking the Mach-E tracker under the "Other" tab, it shows Fleet Options TPMS delete.  Does this mean that TPMS on the 450 is going to be removed?  Does anyone else have this but received or ordered TPMS?  I'm not sure what to think about this.

image.png.726a78314cfebc32ee51eb9d743d723d.png 

14 minutes ago, benpack61 said:

Hey folks, should I be worried my name is not in the Customer Name box? They took my driver's license and signature. Just concerned.

20211111_193623.jpg

It's probably an early preview of the order but is a retail order with a "10" priority code which is the best a Dealer can assign. They should have updated the order in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system with your name in order to prevent a potential conflict with the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) program. If your order is a "Plan" order rather than a regular Retail order, the WBDO system will display the "Plan" pricing if they select "Plan Pricing" for the screen display.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GynormousMellon said:

I ordered a F-450 King Ranch on 8/4, loaded and I even ordered 4 additional TPMS monitors for a trailer.  Checking the Mach-E tracker under the "Other" tab, it shows Fleet Options TPMS delete.  Does this mean that TPMS on the 450 is going to be removed?  Does anyone else have this but received or ordered TPMS?  I'm not sure what to think about this.

image.png.726a78314cfebc32ee51eb9d743d723d.png 

You should confirm the order specifications and status with your Dealer. Don't rely on Ford e-mail communications to be accurate regarding specific information. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, benpack61 said:

Hey folks, should I be worried my name is not in the Customer Name box? They took my driver's license and signature. Just concerned.

20211111_193623.jpg

The printout I got had the EXACT same Xes in the name area on the day when I ordered from the dealer. Since that day I have spoken with Ford to confirm that the order is under my name and they say it is. The Xes must just be what shows as a placeholder until they input the real name. But I was also confused why they wouldn’t just type my name in from square one… it wouldn’t be that hard to do.  In fact it seems like it would be harder to manage all of the orders in their system when they are named the same.

Edited by Forderorder
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

If your order is a "Plan" order rather than a regular Retail order, the WBDO system will display the "Plan" pricing if they select "Plan Pricing" for the screen display.  

@ice-capades Is it critical (binding) that they do this, or just a convenience thing?  My order is an X-plan and they were too dumb to figure out how to display Plan Pricing, so they wrote in with pen "X Plan Price".  Mine also says TYPE=RETAIL, and from a WBDO training YouTube video I saw that they have the option to select TYPE=X PLAN.  Screenshot of that:

D2CCCC0E-B52F-44C3-9310-9F08CB6B63F1.png

17 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

@ice-capades Is it critical (binding) that they do this, or just a convenience thing?  My order is an X-plan and they were too dumb to figure out how to display Plan Pricing, so they wrote in with pen "X Plan Price".  Mine also says TYPE=RETAIL, and from a WBDO training YouTube video I saw that they have the option to select TYPE=X PLAN.  Screenshot of that:

D2CCCC0E-B52F-44C3-9310-9F08CB6B63F1.png

Correct. Your Dealer doesn't know what they're doing yet you saw for yourself, as posted, how easy it is! I'd consider it more than a convenience issue. Without the customer's name on the order in WBDO, with the correct order type, either or both can cause a conflict internally at Ford and cause potential scheduling problems. In addition, without the customer's e-mail attached to the order in WBDO, Ford won't be able to send e-mail communications. Incorrect or missing information can make verifying the order in the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) program problematic and either cause additional delays or prevent the order from qualifying for incremental allocation and priority scheduling.  

43 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

The printout I got had the EXACT same Xes in the name area on the day when I ordered from the dealer. Since that day I have spoken with Ford to confirm that the order is under my name and they say it is. The Xes must just be what shows as a placeholder until they input the real name. But I was also confused why they wouldn’t just type my name in from square one… it wouldn’t be that hard to do.  In fact it seems like it would be harder to manage all of the orders in their system when they are named the same.

Well, Ford doesn't use placeholder text. The Dealer has to input the text. Creating a retail order for a specific customer and using placeholder text, omitting information or using incorrect information is just sloppy and unprofessional and helps create too many opportunities for errors. I wouldn't trust the printout if I was the customer and wouldn't trust their word that everything is okay without seeing confirmation in print form. It's so much easier to take the time initially and do it all right initially!  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content