2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

Quick question: has anybody gotten an email from Ford yesterday or today that they’ve finally got picked up for scheduling?

Thanks 

Yes. I got my email yesterday morning notifying me my SD Lariat is scheduled for the week of January 31.

1 hour ago, Evanl said:

@ikre8kos4u I got mine in Oklahoma City. Once it got to the rail yard there it was transported out  to the dealer almost immediately. Hope it doesn’t take yours long but you are kind of a ways from the OKC yard so i could see that taking a few extra days to get your way.

Only an hour or so south and there has been multiple deliveries all this week with vehicles that were on the same rail load as mine. They didn’t get anything yesterday and only got one truck in from Mesquite, TX rail yard.

24 minutes ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Only an hour or so south and there has been multiple deliveries all this week with vehicles that were on the same rail load as mine. They didn’t get anything yesterday and only got one truck in from Mesquite, TX rail yard.

Min is stuck in yard as well for about 3 to 4 days or so now.  Really want to get it.

2 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

Those emails come at all random times.  Not sure why today or yesterday is important.  In spite of the "Thursday"  scheduling, that seems to be totally irrelevant in this period of time.  I wasn't scheduled on a Thursday. 

ScottK1,

My experience following BOF is scheduling happens on Thursday, generally.  Then those that get scheduled either get a Ford email later that same Thursday or early the next day, Friday….that’s why I asked.

I’ve been waiting awhile, since earlyJune, with many commodity constraints: AS, bedliner, tonneau, and 5th wheel prep.  But, I expected others without constraints to pipe up that they got scheduled, instead crickets here today.

Scott 

2 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

Here is my timeline as of today for those that want to know. Does anyone know the protocol for missing vehicles? Do I wait 24-48 hours after my expected delivery date to file a missing vehicle report? 

F450 Platinum with 98.6% of all options, Antimatter Blue Metallic. (Retractable tonneau cover, 5th wheel/gooseneck, spray-in bedliner) 

• Ordered Confirmed: 20 April 2021.
  • 1st Email: 16 June 2021 when dealer added my email address to the order it generated a response email immediately. 
  • Order Adjustment: 16 August 2021, removed Adaptive Steering.
  • Scheduled Week Email: 16 September 2021, received email from Ford, build week is 25 October 2021.
  • Scheduled Week Adjustment: 30 September 2021, received email from Ford moving build week to 1 November 2021. 
  • notified by dealer 21 October 2021 that the truck has a build day now.
  • dealer notification that truck is sent to plant 29 October 2021. (Window Sticker also dated the same)
  • In Production: 4 November 2021. (Plant was shut-down this week so my build did not happen)(Window sticker now has a date of 12 November 2021)
  • Built: 17 November 2021, released to body shop for tough bed liner and tonneau cover.
  • **update from dealer that the truck was sent to the rail ramp @ 8:04PM on 18 November 2021.
  • Built: 24 November 2021.
  • Shipped: 26 November 2021. (Supposedly, unloaded from the rail car on 6 December, location unknown and unable to verify)
  • Delivery Date: N/A
  • ETA End Date: 15 December 2021.

Since order 20 Apr 2021: 232 days as 10 Dec 2021.

Since job #1 start on 10 July 2021: 161 days as of 10 Dec 2021.

I’m in the same boat as you, mine arrived in Tampa at the rail yard 20 minutes from the dealership (closer than I thought originally) on 12/5 on 12/8 csx said it was released to the customer. It’s still not at my dealership today. According to my dealership “released to the customer “ means it’s waiting on transport to the dealership. I’m back in town this weekend I will be stalking the rail yard and dealership tomorrow. Very frustrating!

3 hours ago, Evanl said:

@ikre8kos4u I got mine in Oklahoma City. Once it got to the rail yard there it was transported out  to the dealer almost immediately. Hope it doesn’t take yours long but you are kind of a ways from the OKC yard so i could see that taking a few extra days to get your way.

@Evanl do you know the location of the rail yard in the city. I looked at google maps and seen 4 or 5 yards. Might go up and look around this weekend.

2 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

Congrats, you’re the first I’ve seen here yesterday or today.  ?

The order initially had the fifth wheel package with gooseneck and spray-in bedliner. After seeing the commodity issues with those items, I had my dealer drop them this past Monday. It then scheduled Thursday morning.

12 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

The order initially had the fifth wheel package with gooseneck and spray-in bedliner. After seeing the commodity issues with those items, I had my dealer drop them this past Monday. It then scheduled Thursday morning.

Did they raise the price since you changed the order? As in that 1700 bucks or whatever

@ikre8kos4u I don’t know where they do it specifically at. I’m fairly certain they come in on UP and they have a yard in el Reno and then a few in OKC. But I think they just switch the cars there and the unloading is somewhere else.

My educated guess is going to be at ne10th and sooner road. I think that’s the actual distribution center but it’s been a while since I’ve been over in that area.

7 hours ago, ampmal said:

so who else's Superduty has a build date of Dec 6 ?   and if so did anyone get the email showing its built? 

I had a build week of 12/6.  Cyberman confirmed a build date of 12/11 for my truck.  Ford track has not updated with that and no email.  Not expecting anything until it's built.  Fingers crossed tomorrow's date holds true!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Karebearz416 said:

I had a build week of 12/6.  Cyberman confirmed a build date of 12/11 for my truck.  Ford track has not updated with that and no email.  Not expecting anything until it's built.  Fingers crossed tomorrow's date holds true!

sorry I’m new to this but what is Cyberman?

Edited by ampmal

5 hours ago, KidNick said:

Is it just me or is this the first time in history that your truck gains equity even after you drive it off the lot

I m trading my 2018 f350 srw lariot in against the f450 I ordered...I got as much as I paid for the f350 in 2019 after putting 40k on it and with xpln gone the 450 for 77.5k...weird times for sure

14 hours ago, Quigs said:

I checked the Ford Tracker again this morning and it now says my truck is in production, so maybe yours is too!  Still no window sticker available, but my understanding is that when it changes to in production they are getting all the parts together to get it built next week.  Hopefully we'll both see our trucks sometime next month!

I got my window sticker this morning from my dealer.  I feel so much better now that the sticker is available.  It has only been 8 months.  I did notice the base price increase between my build sheet and the sticker.  I think the price on my build sheet is the price my dealer is going on.

image.thumb.png.16fc0596fc529d3861c5601b3bbdb5a4.png

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ampmal said:

sorry I’m new to this but what is Cyberman?

No worries! I'm still learning the ropes too!  Welcome!  Cyberman runs the locater forum on here that if you meet the requirements and follow the posted rules for his post you can ask for an update 1 time per week unless your not scheduled then it's every 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Finally got a window sticker today.. Getting real. Supposedly the build is day is 12-15 if I remember right.

Did anyone notice a jump in the base price from when you ordered to what the window sticker say's? My window sticker shows the base price is now $55,125 which is 1,295 more than my order sheet shows as the base price ($53,830). 

I only assume/hope I wont be responsible to pay for the increase??