2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, tweedr182 said:

Finally got an estimated delivery date this morning even though still says in production since 12/9 although it did not have a date before underneath “in production” on the progress bar…hopefully this means something good

6DF5F898-31E4-4A5D-9E11-B8B9CA8A8123.png

Same boat - 12/11 "In Production" and "Estimated Deliver" 12/31/2021.   No emails yet stating it's been built however Dealer VVR has show it built and sent off site about a week and a half ago.  That's the latest and greatest info I have.

Dealership contacted me today to inform me the commodity issues with the Roll up Tonneau Cover. Which I already knew thanks to this web site and everyones input.

Order placed 6/11/2022  F250 Lariat Tremor 6.7 Diesel

Order Code: H611

Sales Code: F41409

12/6/2021 Called dealership to check on order/ Informed in que 

12/7/2021 Added a option.  Dealership had email entered incorrectly.  Got notification from Ford for the first time

12/14/21 Emailed sales manager.  No response

12/17/21 Contacted dealership.  Expressed my concerns with owner of dealership

12/20/21 Owner handling my order.  Realized commodity issue with spray in liner.  Deleted Black Appearance Package

12/21/21 Owner realized commodity issue with Roll up Tonneau Cover.  Deleted Roll up Tonneau Cover

I am hoping this vehicle will finally make it to the schedule!

Thanks for everyones input and advise!!

1 hour ago, ShelbyKR said:

Dealership contacted me today to inform me the commodity issues with the Roll up Tonneau Cover. Which I already knew thanks to this web site and everyones input.

Order placed 6/11/2022  F250 Lariat Tremor 6.7 Diesel

Order Code: H611

Sales Code: F41409

12/6/2021 Called dealership to check on order/ Informed in que 

12/7/2021 Added a option.  Dealership had email entered incorrectly.  Got notification from Ford for the first time

12/14/21 Emailed sales manager.  No response

12/17/21 Contacted dealership.  Expressed my concerns with owner of dealership

12/20/21 Owner handling my order.  Realized commodity issue with spray in liner.  Deleted Black Appearance Package

12/21/21 Owner realized commodity issue with Roll up Tonneau Cover.  Deleted Roll up Tonneau Cover

I am hoping this vehicle will finally make it to the schedule!

Thanks for everyones input and advise!!

You should be good now, lol. I deleted spray in bed and tonneau cover on Dec 1st. Got scheduled Dec 16, ordered  July 21st.

1 hour ago, ShelbyKR said:

43 minutes ago, Sox3 said:

You should be good now, lol. I deleted spray in bed and tonneau cover on Dec 1st. Got scheduled Dec 16, ordered  July 21st.

What blows is you guys aren’t getting what you wanted…I ordered mine 7/27 F250 Powerstroke Lariat Black Appearance with retractable step, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep and hood deflector…it got scheduled way back in September kept getting pushed back finally went in to production last week…now I have an estimated delivery of 1/7/22…through all of the forums, research, commodity issues and everything else I still have no clue how some trucks are getting through some aren’t and there are chip shortages from weeks ago but new builds getting shipped out and with the accessories being applied across the street I have no clue what to expect.  One thing I know is I built the truck designed for me and people shouldn’t have to give that up.  The only thing I cut because my dealer warned me was the adaptive steering, other than that hopefully I get everything I want otherwise what’s the point of building my own truck.

14 minutes ago, tweedr182 said:

What blows is you guys aren’t getting what you wanted…I ordered mine 7/27 F250 Powerstroke Lariat Black Appearance with retractable step, spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep and hood deflector…it got scheduled way back in September kept getting pushed back finally went in to production last week…now I have an estimated delivery of 1/7/22…through all of the forums, research, commodity issues and everything else I still have no clue how some trucks are getting through some aren’t and there are chip shortages from weeks ago but new builds getting shipped out and with the accessories being applied across the street I have no clue what to expect.  One thing I know is I built the truck designed for me and people shouldn’t have to give that up.  The only thing I cut because my dealer warned me was the adaptive steering, other than that hopefully I get everything I want otherwise what’s the point of building my own truck.

I am in the same boat as you but haven’t been scheduled yet.  However, I know me too well and after getting some advice I decided to ride it out.    If I start taking stuff off just to get it made quicker I’ll never be 100% happy and want to keep it for a while.  I’ll look at what I don’t have and wish I had not taken it off.   So I’m going to ride this out to get what I’m after.   I was hard pressing the dealer and just kept getting angrier every time I reached out.   So I’ve decided just relax and be patient.  It sucks but part of the game I’ll play to get what I want.   

25 minutes ago, CDUB19 said:

I am in the same boat as you but haven’t been scheduled yet.  However, I know me too well and after getting some advice I decided to ride it out.    If I start taking stuff off just to get it made quicker I’ll never be 100% happy and want to keep it for a while.  I’ll look at what I don’t have and wish I had not taken it off.   So I’m going to ride this out to get what I’m after.   I was hard pressing the dealer and just kept getting angrier every time I reached out.   So I’ve decided just relax and be patient.  It sucks but part of the game I’ll play to get what I want.   

same here.  But i have a truck that works now.  I feel for those of you that sold your truck, or it died, or wrecked, etc.  You have a real need problem.  Me, I want that black appearance package, and I'll wait a few more months for it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CDUB19 said:

I'm the same I waited seven years to be financially capable to order the truck I want. A few months won't be the worst, but the lack of any information on the selection for production is very painful. 

• Like 1

is everyone seeing commodity holds on sunroofs and 5th wheel prep packages still? I rebuilt my whole truck after having to change so many things. I don't care so much about the sunroof so I would take it off. I ordered 2 trucks one for me and one for my brother and don't have vin numbers or anything yet. dealer says nothing should be holding us up. Ordered 11-9-21.

Called my dealer today and he checked the VVR report and he said it shows it was actually shipped.. WOW.. He also said that he delivered a customers truck yesterday that still shows it as "in production". He said things have been wacky to say the least. I just hope it holds true that it is being shipped. I have resigned myself at this point to know the truck will be here when the dealer calls me and says "its time to cut the check".. 

15 hours ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

Shipped

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 08/09/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed
    08/09/2021 

• In Production 12/19/2021, Step 2 of 5 , Completed

In Production
    12/19/2021 

• Built 12/20/2021, Step 3 of 5 , Completed

Built
    12/20/2021 

• Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress

Shipped

• Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5

Delivery
    TBD 

Not sure what to believe now, I talked to my dealer on Friday and he said the vehicle tracker (vvr) showed in production since 12-9. I have not received and email from ford in about a month. Then just now I tried the tracker and it shows this. The tracker hasn't worked for me for some time now.  While I want to believe its shipped, I kinda have my doubts as it says production on 12-19 then to not only built but shipped one day later on 12-20???? hmmm. That would be way cool if its true tho.. 

Called my dealer today and he checked the VVR report, he said it shows it was actually shipped.. WOW.. He also said that he delivered a customers truck yesterday that still shows it as "in production". He said things have been wacky to say the least. I just hope it holds true that it is being shipped. I have resigned myself at this point to know the truck will be here when the dealer calls me and says "its time to cut the check".. 

19 minutes ago, CodyH said:

is everyone seeing commodity holds on sunroofs and 5th wheel prep packages still? I rebuilt my whole truck after having to change so many things. I don't care so much about the sunroof so I would take it off. I ordered 2 trucks one for me and one for my brother and don't have vin numbers or anything yet. dealer says nothing should be holding us up. Ordered 11-9-21.

FYI,

I didnt get a vin for 2 months. I am thinking you have a month before you will get one if your lucky. Some have waited longer than that. No one really knows, Did you get an email confirmation of your order??

Edited by OREGUNFIRE

13 minutes ago, OREGUNFIRE said:

FYI,

I didnt get a vin for 4 months. I am thinking you have a month or two before you will get one if you lucky. Some have waited longer than that. No one really knows, Did you get an email confirmation of your order??

For sure guys have waited longer. most guys I personally know in the last 6 months at my dealer have been waiting at max about 10 weeks for trucks to show up after being ordered. I got a confirmation on both trucks about 2 hours after I put the orders in. Dealer changed my priority from 19 to 11 about 10 days ago. I'm more than ok waiting as long as I know they aren't just sitting there waiting on an option my dealer or myself can install when they show up ya know. Like 5th wheel prep. that's so simple my dealer could have it done in a few hours.