2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 12/24/2021 at 8:20 AM, tweedr182 said:

I just got my built email this morning estimated to arrive between 12/30 and 01/05…There is hope that things are moving along

Nice to hear!  

Mine is still showing "In Production" and "Estimated Delivery" of 12/31/01 - Hmmm.  

Dealer emailed and told me that there is a hold on the truck now.  Why "SCHEDULE" if you don't have the parts to complete it?  I received the "SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" email on October 14th...   ?

Disappointing for sure.  I've had VIN since middle of October and Window Sticker since 12/03.  So VIN & WS don't mean much I'm learning.  

Someday...

Edited by 22KRTremor

I have been on chip hold since 12/11.  The Ford tracker just worked for me and the status changed to built and a date of 12/28 and ETA changed from 12/31 to 1/16.  I may have to call my dealer for a new VVR.  Obviously something is getting done at KTP with a bunch of trucks changing status.  Jim58 did your status change yet?

To jump in on some discussions I seen between @Safety6 and @Forderorder not that I am the expert, but to only shed some light and if you look earlier in this thread there may be some answers to your question you referenced. Just so you all can be mad with me, I ordered my Platinum F450 in April and took delivery of it on the 15th of this month. You can look back in this thread for my posts that show in detail my timeline with manufacturing and rail tracking. Now to touch on the topic. I am not sure, why person “B” would get their truck before person “A” being that person “A” ordered first. This very topic  is explained earlier in this thread which deals with the dealerships allocations. I don’t understand it, but if the dealer you ordered from doesn’t have any available allocations then your order could get passed up by person “B” ordering from a dealership with better or available allocations. Again I am not the expert and others on here can jump on if needed to further explain. This of course does not excuse the dealership from doing what needs to happen for the customer and you can read several horror stories on this very topic on this and other forums.

29 minutes ago, fredrickhw said:

I have been on chip hold since 12/11.  The Ford tracker just worked for me and the status changed to built and a date of 12/28 and ETA changed from 12/31 to 1/16.  I may have to call my dealer for a new VVR.  Obviously something is getting done at KTP with a bunch of trucks changing status.  Jim58 did your status change yet?

Nothing new here.  Still on Chip Hold.  Glad to see your was completed.  The date on VVR for me is 31 December, but I think that date is date they expect the module to get to them. I will check with Cyberman on Monday when he comes back to work if I haven’t heard anything.  

• Like 1

Ordered March 18th, with AS, bed liner, Tremor, and all the other goodies.  Arrived at my dealer today (Dec 29), and they have the winch for it as well.  FYI - the CSX tracker still says it's sitting in Chicago (dealer is in WA).  Broken trackers everywhere, it seems.

IMG_4435.jpg

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ScottK1 said:

Ordered March 18th, with AS, bed liner, Tremor, and all the other goodies.  Arrived at my dealer today (Dec 29), and they have the winch for it as well.  FYI - the CSX tracker still says it's sitting in Chicago (dealer is in WA).  Broken trackers everywhere, it seems.

IMG_4435.jpg

Its nice to see Ford threw in the snow option at no charge for you! CSX doesn’t run west of Chicago. The car was likely interchanged with BNSF there. Sometimes the CSX tracker stops working after the railcar is interchanged. 

15 hours ago, Josh_tree50 said:

The tracker shows my truck as shipped. My window sticker indicates it will travel via convoy. How do you guys track the convoy?

The vast majority of vehicles ship by rail even though some Window Stickers will say Convoy. The rail car goes to a final rail ramp destination where it's transferred to a vehicle hauling firm that loads it onto a carrier for delivery to the dealership. Vehicles may be held at the ramp for staff shortages, load configuration and other factors. Once dispatched and loaded onto a carrier, vehicles are usually delivered within 24 hours or less and not trackable by consumers. 

• Like 1

My order has shown "in production" since 12/12.  Recently updated to show estimated delivery date of 1/07.  Dealership is ran by morons who cant seem to tell me anything more than I already know.  They say they dont even see the estimated delivery date.

Welcome

Your 2022 SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT is "In Production".

timeline-production.jpg

In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

Ford Accessories 
  • Order Confirmed 09/13/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed

Order Confirmed
    09/13/2021 

• In Production 12/12/2021, Step 2 of 5 , In Progress

In Production
    12/12/2021 

• Built Step 3 of 5

Built

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

• Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 09/13/2021
Order Number M085
VIN 1FT8W3DTXNEC87932
Estimated Delivery 01/07/2022

Pr
Next

24 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

My order has shown "in production" since 12/12.  Recently updated to show estimated delivery date of 1/07.  Dealership is ran by morons who cant seem to tell me anything more than I already know.  They say they dont even see the estimated delivery date.

Welcome

timeline-production.jpg

In Production

Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

Ford Accessories 

Order Confirmed
    09/13/2021 

In Production
    12/12/2021 

• Built Step 3 of 5

Built

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 09/13/2021
Order Number M085
VIN 1FT8W3DTXNEC87932

Pr
Next

You could be on Chip Hold.  Estimated Delivery is probably date they expect the Chip/Module.  Mine read the same way and it IS on Chip Hold.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bscherer72 said:

Welcome

timeline-production.jpg

In Production

Ford Accessories 

Order Confirmed
    09/13/2021 

In Production
    12/12/2021 

• Built Step 3 of 5

Built

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 09/13/2021
Order Number M085
VIN 1FT8W3DTXNEC87932

Pr
Next

I was confirmed on 9/28 with a 350 Lariat so hopefully this means I'm getting closer to the front of the line and will get a production date after the new year. 

43 minutes ago, Jim58 said:

You could be on Chip Hold.  Estimated Delivery is probably date they expect the Chip/Module.  Mine read the same way and it IS on Chip Hold.  

I think they've cleared alot of trucks out that were parked offsite. Guys that works near the KTP reports lots of trucks being transferred back to the plant which looks like their being shipped. Trackers just may be down. My tracker also hasn't moved since the 15th. I'm just being hopeful.

1 hour ago, bscherer72 said:

My order has shown "in production" since 12/12.  Recently updated to show estimated delivery date of 1/07.  Dealership is run by morons who can't seem to tell me anything more than I already know.  They say they don't even see the estimated delivery date.

Correct with the moron's comment. The dealership delivery ETA is included in the Vehicle Visibility report which they can access 24/7. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bscherer72 said:

Welcome

timeline-production.jpg

In Production

Ford Accessories 

Order Confirmed
    09/13/2021 

In Production
    12/12/2021 

• Built Step 3 of 5

Built

• Shipped Step 4 of 5

Shipped

Delivery
    TBD 

Vehicle Details

Ordered On 09/13/2021
Order Number M085
VIN 1FT8W3DTXNEC87932

Pr
Next

I'm in the same boat.  Have VIN and sticker.  Still shows In Production, but delivery date is TBD.  I don't expect any movement until next week or so.

image.thumb.png.0633a796a4609db6fbdd2fa3efd47f27.png

Edited by Rcpd34

42 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The ETA information is only the estimated delivery at the dealership and has nothing to do with the microchip availability. 

Well all I can say then is FMC is clueless. Here is copy of Ford’s broke ass tracker and my VVR both give a December 31 ETA while truck is on so called Chip Hold.  IF the truck had shipped the day it was produced and not sent to GFX it would have made it to Alaska towards the end of January 2022.  It is minimum of 30 days ship to delivery to Anchorage Alaska. But if you are to look it up VIN is 1FT7W2BND14810. Maybe you see different stuff than my salesperson.  

447117C8-3D4C-455D-A1BE-F149E5F81E73.jpeg

0C70BB35-796F-44C0-B1A3-14EAE070095F.jpeg

I'm in the same boat with a lot of others....

Went by the Dealer to check the VVR 

Order Date 10/25.......Status "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled-Clean"

Priority 19....I asked the Dealer to change the Priority to 10

Not sure that he did.

Just on the sidelines waiting for updates.

Can I get some guidance on the proper interpretation of the ETA Start Date and End Date columns?  My status is "Awaiting Shipment".  Do the ETA Start/End dates represent the window in which the truck is supposed to ship from the plant, or do they represent the window in which the truck is expected to be delivered to the dealer?  Or something else entirely?

1580797999_ScreenShot2021-12-30at6_12_39PM.thumb.png.e262655af1f2b3ba3457c35caf2b91cf.png

Edited by catastrofe

Picked my truck up today at the dealer.  F-250 Lariat, 7.3 gasser, FX4, Lariat ultimate, 3.55 locking, step bars, UTT camera pro tailer. Tried to order only what I thought I needed and nothing more.  Most of what i liked on my F-150.  Ordered 11/11/21 delivered 12/30/21.  Faster than I ever thought.  Paid MSRP (although they tried for more).

2022 f250.jpg

Edited by Chino Tom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, catastrofe said:

Can I get some guidance on the proper interpretation of the ETA Start Date and End Date columns?  My status is "Awaiting Shipment".  Do the ETA Start/End dates represent the window in which the truck is supposed to ship from the plant, or do they represent the window in which the truck is expected to be delivered to the dealer?  Or something else entirely?

1580797999_ScreenShot2021-12-30at6_12_39PM.thumb.png.e262655af1f2b3ba3457c35caf2b91cf.png

ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival at the dealership, not the shipping date range.