2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, mww982 said:

I'm just wondering if I should drop the Tremor order and order an XLT or submit a second order and take which ever one comes in first.  

I thought about dropping the 5th wheel hitch and bedliner but I’m going to ride it out.  If I give in now then I’ll never be happy when it does get here.  I’d rather wait and get what I really want and not settle for less. So my advise would be stick with what you want and will be happy with.   ?

6 hours ago, PKL131 said:

Interesting - just received an email that says: “To ensure your complete satisfaction,  we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty  F250 Lariat is delivered to Beach Ford”.  The original estimated delivery date was 01/07, now 01/14 - 01/20.  Trying to figure out how another delay ensures my complete satisfaction ???.  

When did you order from Beach? I ordered mine in mid-October and still waiting on the scheduling email. At least I did get the order confirmation from Ford.

14 hours ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

@ice-capades Ice, can you please decipher the last note about Superduty Tremor package, what exactly do this mean for us, retail order customers? “Tremor Exterior Appearance (17Y) regional controls have been lifted.  There are no longer any Super Duty regional controls for the new wholesale”

Ford's statement from yesterday raises more questions than answers. In particular, have the regional controls been lifted from all Super Duty's or only Chassis Cab orders? Hopefully, there will be a revised statement soon with some clarification.

• Like 6

The wait is finally over!  I put in my order 6/12 and gave the dealer $1,000 deposit.  The order was turned in 6/14 and I got email confirmation within a day or two.  Finally in Oct I got a scheduled email, with a VIN a few days later.  After several scheduled "to the week" and "to the day" changes, it was finally built 12/20.  I had a PCO for $3,500 that expired 1/3, and sure enough my truck delivered to the dealership today - 8 days too late for the PCO.  And, of course, now I've either got a cold or the 'rona and can't go pick it up.  So, pictures will be forthcoming.  Hang in there, boys.  There is light at the end of the tunnel.

2022 F-250 Limited Atlas Blue

Edited by desperado
  • Like 1

Ask your GM or Sales Manager contact the Regional Manager to honor your PCO.  This is part of a message from my fleet manager when we figured out my truck wouldn’t make it by the 3rd.  “If it arrives after the fact I will do an exception request.”

I have a PCO that expires at the end of February and I’ll be in the same boat as you but as salesman always are mine says as long he as he has it in his file it should be honored. So it was Ford not gonna honor it since it’s not due to you for the delay ? 

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's statement from yesterday raises more questions than answers. In particular, have the regional controls been lifted from all Super Duty's or only Chassis Cab orders? Hopefully, there will be a revised statement soon with some clarification.

What are "Regional controls"? And what does lifting them mean to a person with an order? Fleet order? Thanks

19 hours ago, mww982 said:

I ordered an F-250 Tremor on F-250 Tremor on 12/3/2021 and haven't heard anything else from anyone.  How long was it before y'all got your VIN #'s.  Is there a hold up on the Tremor package?  If so, would it be better if I submitted an order for a non-Tremor in hopes to get the truck sooner?   

I ordered a 7.3L F250 Lariat, Ultimate, with BOP on 11/17. I got my VIN a week later. It has been "in production" since 12/21.

1 hour ago, Scaryguy said:

I ordered a 7.3L F250 Lariat, Ultimate, with BOP on 11/17. I got my VIN a week later. It has been "in production" since 12/21.

One week from order placed to VIN received?  That is fast.  I ordered a 6.7L 350 XL on October 21st (82 days ago) and am still UNSCHEDULED CLEAN.  I wonder if it's the 6.7L holding me up.  The XL surely has less microchips than your Lariat Ultimate.

31 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

One week from order placed to VIN received?  That is fast.  I ordered a 6.7L 350 XL on October 21st (82 days ago) and am still UNSCHEDULED CLEAN.  I wonder if it's the 6.7L holding me up.  The XL surely has less microchips than your Lariat Ultimate.

Sounds Fishy 

1 hour ago, Scaryguy said:

Mine has been in the production abyss too. Originally date was 12/13 than got email it would be pushed back to 12/20. Went to dealer last night and had them run VVR report. Start date TBD on report. Hoping the best for the next week when plant is up and running again.  

My dealer tells me I have a build date of Jan 27th. I typed my VIN number into the Mach-E order tracking tool. My Vin shows up as a 1908 Model T that was had a final delivery date of 1908-10-01. I take it the Mach-E tracking tool no longer works for Canadian orders?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

I originally ordered a my21 last mid-April F250 7.3 Platti Tremor, Ford canceled outstanding 21s mid-May because of Chip shortage.

Reordered as a my22 late-May that was accepted by Ford 16 June…loaded 7.3 F250 Platti Tremor with all the commodity restrictions…AS, 5th wheel prep, spray in liner, etc.

Just got Priority changed to 2 a week ago, so hope to get scheduled/Vin this week just short of 7 months.

If you have a heavily optioned truck, expect a long wait.

My $.02

I hope your luck is better than mine, been sitting at a Priority 2 since September ordered in August! Plat 450. Good luck and hope you get good news soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F350 PLAT LB SRW said:

Mine has been in the production abyss too. Originally date was 12/13 than got email it would be pushed back to 12/20. Went to dealer last night and had them run VVR report. Start date TBD on report. Hoping the best for the next week when plant is up and running again.  

2 hours ago, Scaryguy said:

I ordered a 7.3L F350 Lariat, Ultimate, on 11/12.  I received email confirmation but that is all.  My dealer says that he has not heard anything or received VIN or VVR.  I ordered with the 5th wheel prep package.  That is the only thing that I have seen on this thread that might be causing the hold up.  Has anyone that ordered the 5th wheel prep on a later order date than 11/12, received a build date?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim58 said:

Ask your GM or Sales Manager contact the Regional Manager to honor your PCO.  This is part of a message from my fleet manager when we figured out my truck wouldn’t make it by the 3rd.  “If it arrives after the fact I will do an exception request.”

4 hours ago, KidNick said:

I have a PCO that expires at the end of February and I’ll be in the same boat as you but as salesman always are mine says as long he as he has it in his file it should be honored. So it was Ford not gonna honor it since it’s not due to you for the delay ? 

I asked the dealer to reach out to the regional Ford rep a couple weeks ago.  He supposedly said "Look him up in Vincent when he comes to sign & if there is something in there that was active the day he ordered or the day he takes delivery, give it to him."  Well, duh.  Sounded like a long-winded "no," but since I did get x-plan pricing, I'm not going to cry too much.

I also have x-plan but still going to push it. I have spent more money than PCO to keep old truck in shape. When order was placed I was told I would have it in October. As it is finally on a railcar somewhere we are hoping 1st week of February. 

• Like 1

Ordered on 10/25/2021........Received email acceptance from Ford on order the same day.........

Have not seen or heard a thing since order Date

No VIN.....No Update....Nada

2022 F350 SRW LBCC, 6.7PSD, 5th Wheel Prep, Spray-in Bed Liner, etc.......

Called Ford Marketing....They just say that it is "Unscheduled Clean" and NO PCO in system for me.

After trying multiple tracking sites this site worked for my Canadian order:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

This site didn't give me a whole lot of info but at least I can see that the order has been confirmed and that the truck is optioned as it should be. No window sticker available yet but if the  build date that my dealer gave me is correct I would think a window sticker should be generated next week.

2 hours ago, 4x4ord said:

My dealer tells me I have a build date of Jan 27th. I typed my VIN number into the Mach-E order tracking tool. My Vin shows up as a 1908 Model T that was had a final delivery date of 1908-10-01. I take it the Mach-E tracking tool no longer works for Canadian orders?

Mine in the US said same thing. To my understanding the sites that Mach-e pulled from were closed by Ford. Mach-e is just another window sticker tool now. 

Got my call today that it arrived at the dealer(along with about 50 others) 

2022 Super Duty F-250 Limited Crew Cab 4X4:

• SRW

• 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine

• Carbonized Gray Metallic

10/9/2021- Order Confirmed -email from Ford

10/28/2021- Scheduled for Production week of 11/29/2020 - email from Ford

11/16/2021 - Dealer tells me it's an 11/24/2021 build date 

11/25/2021 - Production date change to week of 11/22/2021 - email from Ford 

12/8/2021 - On Hold in Kentucky for microchips - email from dealer

12/18/2021 - Your vehicle has been built, delivery to dealer between 1/3/2022 and 1/9/2022 - email from Ford 

12/20/2021 - Your vehicle is on it's way and has shipped, delivery to dealer between 1/3/2022 and 1/9/2022

1/10/2022 - - I checked the trucking company and said it was delivered to the dealer.

1/11/2022 - email and calls from the dealer confirming arrival.

About 3 months order to delivery at the dealer - pretty good!

Trying to figure out all the offers from Ford PCO's, Exclusive cash rewards and and Farm Bureau - what fun!!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, PKL131 said:

Interesting - just received an email that says: “To ensure your complete satisfaction,  we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty  F250 Lariat is delivered to Beach Ford”.  The original estimated delivery date was 01/07, now 01/14 - 01/20.  Trying to figure out how another delay ensures my complete satisfaction ???.  

For those in the know, will the dealers VVR system have any specific information on why the shipping has been delayed when they already informed me it was shipped on 12/22?  I asked the sales rep and he said: “It’s being shipped from Kentucky. No problems, just a delay.  Your new estimated date is 1/20. I have no explanation for the delay”