2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

10 hours ago, Marshmallow said:

Dealer just called to tell me my window sticker was up and my truck should be there by mid feb.

I got my window sticker a lil over 2 months before it was even built. I would assume your sales person is probably giving you lip service... it will take probably at least 2 weeks to ship it.. just my thoughts..but good luck..

8 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I am waiting for the exact same items on my build.....Spray-in Bedliner, 5th Wheel Prep , and Tonneau Cover.

I do not want the Truck without any of those items.

Called my Dealer today and the GM of the dealership told me that it is sitting at Priority 2 -still "Unscheduled Clean"

Ordered on 10/25/2021........just waiting for the Email saying that it gets scheduled for build.

2022 F-350 SWR CCLB Platinum 6.7 in Star White

I am also waiting on the same items as well as adaptive steering, ordered June 7th. I am also a priority 2 and still unscheduled clean. Who knows maybe yours will be scheduled and built before mine and I ordered almost 5 months before you. I wish you luck on yours. If I drop anything now, then I will probably go to the end of the line. So I will keep waiting. 

10 hours ago, akirby said:

Just curious - why not buy an older one for that type of work?

That's what I had planned to do but used truck prices are so high right now that a used truck (3-5 years old), that's in decent shape, costs just as much as a new truck with the fleet discount. The truck I have ordered is $41K out the door! The truck I have now I bought used and have kept it 15 years. The truck before that I had for 10 years. I try to pick a good truck that will last a while. 

10 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I am waiting for the exact same items on my build.....Spray-in Bedliner, 5th Wheel Prep , and Tonneau Cover.

Called my Dealer today and the GM of the dealership told me that it is sitting at Priority 2 -still "Unscheduled Clean"

Ordered on 10/25/2021........just waiting for the Email saying that it gets scheduled for build.

I’m in a similar position position. Ordered F-250 CCSB KR 6.7L w/bed liner and 5th wheel prep (no tonneau), on 10/19/21. Sitting at Priority 2.

Tried to drop the bed liner and 5th prep a couple weeks ago, was told the order was locked. Tried again earlier this week. That’s when I was told it was priority 2 and couldn’t be amended. I’ve read on this forum is that those can be amended, but must be done by Ford regional rep. Guess I’ll just keep waiting. 

Yep, I was kinda hopeful to get some news today. My order placed and confirmed 11/19-11/21. F250 Plat in black. I had a bunch of hold items, but removed them all (bed liner, tonneau cover, 5th wheel prep and gooseneck) a couple weeks ago. It’s at priority 10 like many of us. It’s taking the fun out of the waiting game by simply having no clue when it could be built. As every week passes, I get closer to just keeping my 17 King Ranch. 

Just got my scheduled email at 6:51am PST. 

F450 Platinum in Carbonized Gray

Ordered November 5th.  I removed Adaptive Steering in mid-December.  Kept the spray in bed liner.  Went into Priority 02 in early January.  

99E73FAB-4C99-4D0E-B8C8-A70CE583E982.jpeg

Edited by manko
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, manko said:

Just got my scheduled email at 6:51am PST. 

F450 Platinum in Carbonized Gray

Ordered November 5.  I removed Adaptive Steering in mid-December.  Kept the spray in bed liner.  Went into Priority Status 02 in early January.  

99E73FAB-4C99-4D0E-B8C8-A70CE583E982.jpeg

That’s awesome! Now hopefully everything goes smooth. 

11 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

I was told by my dealer on Jan 4th what was holding my order up per their regional rep after ordering on Aug 24 and not a word since. I was told the tonneau and 5the wheel prep were going to delay me a minimum of 26 more weeks. I removed both those and I had removed AS & spray in bed liner back in November. I got scheduled that next week for Feb 24. I ordered a 250 Platinum CC LB. 

Edited by HarryTaint

I ordered 11/21 with confirmation email following the next day of my order. Got VIN week later with build week of jan31st, with priority code 19. 
called dealer last night and said I’m supposed to be built on the 4th of February with delivery end of February. 
no emails from Ford regarding this. 

I figure it will come when it comes (hopefully before the 2023 season)

Edited by CHristopher Runyan
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, AntiM F250 said:

And another week passes by with a Priority 2 F-250 with the BAP. 

ordered on 10/4

Same here.  F350 with BAP & 5th wheel prep.  Ordered on 8/25.  But apparently I'm sitting at "priority 4" whatever the hell that means.  Probably just my dealer's way of getting me off the phone.

• Angry 1

I have experienced that loop issue as well.

As an aside I order an F350 Plat/ Carb Grey on 14/22. Received confirmation from Ford (with vin) on 16/22 that it was scheduled for build week of Feb 7th. Left out the bedliner but has 5th wheel prep.

Since I just joined I hope I'm in the right place.

I've got a lot of acronyms to learn.

Bases on what I've see on this fourm, I hope I'm not awaiting unforeseen surprises and delays.