2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, SDC said:

I am also scheduled for the week of 1/31 and my window sticker showed up today. However, it does not have a blend date so, I don't know if I have an actual build day yet.

May I ask what is a blend date and it's significance? I am not having any luck with the Ford tracking site.

Group,

I just got my first production date slide.  First email said my 2022 4x4 King Ranch Antimatter Blue/Stone Grey F350 SRW CCSB 6.7L diesel truck would be built the week of Feb 14th, just got an email that the date slid to week of Feb 21 which is a 1 shift to the right.  Hopefully this will be the only slide but based on other members, I guess I can get in line.  My order was confirmed 12/29/2021 after deleting 5th wheel prep, AS and spray in bed liner.

787Toolman

17 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Group,

I just got my first production date slide.  First email said my 2022 4x4 King Ranch Antimatter Blue/Stone Grey F350 SRW CCSB 6.7L diesel truck would be built the week of Feb 14th, just got an email that the date slid to week of Feb 21 which is a 1 shift to the right.  Hopefully this will be the only slide but based on other members, I guess I can get in line.  My order was confirmed 12/29/2021 after deleting 5th wheel prep, AS and spray in bed liner.

787Toolman

Toolman 

When was you original order placed and when did you do the option deletes.

27 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Ronco, this should have the details you are asking, if not come back and I'll answer...2022 F350 SRW King Ranch CCSB Anitmatter Blue/Stone Gray - F-Series SuperDuty Forum - Blue Oval Forums

You sound about as indecisive as I was. Finally just got confirmation from salesman all the major stops have been deleted from mine now. Hope next Thursday will be good news.

Hi guys I just joined the Blue Oval. Been lurking ever since I ordered a 350 dually to replace my f250..ordered on 1/17 and got my confirmation before I signed the papers. looking forward to the dually...my  250 is a great truck but the new truck camper is a tad bit heavy.. I live in Wisconsin but ordered from the ford dealer in orlando fl. where my son is a mechanic. I submitted my build to a local dealer and they honored my d plan but wanted an extra $3000.. so it looks like we will have to  go visit the kids and pick up the truck after he rides around town with it for a bit..

32 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

Hey guys going back and forth between adding tremor package or not.  Odd eventually like to add more aggressive tires and a levelling kit as well as an after market air dam in the front. So it does check a lot of boxes. But is it 4K worth?  Would love the input

I would have ordered a tremor if it were available with a long bed. I plan on at least adding a leveling kit to my truck and 35's and would have rather it just came that way. Tremors look amazing in person.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

Dealer mentioned to me this morning those who have 5th prep are lookin at a 27+ week order process; apparently this is what Ford is putting out? Food for thought and grain of salt here.

So I guess that if you want 5th prep your going to get a 2023?

1 hour ago, Dog breath said:

Hi guys I just joined the Blue Oval. Been lurking ever since I ordered a 350 dually to replace my f250..ordered on 1/17 and got my confirmation before I signed the papers. looking forward to the dually...my  250 is a great truck but the new truck camper is a tad bit heavy.. I live in Wisconsin but ordered from the ford dealer in orlando fl. where my son is a mechanic. I submitted my build to a local dealer and they honored my d plan but wanted an extra $3000.. so it looks like we will have to  go visit the kids and pick up the truck after he rides around town with it for a bit..

I got the same thing from a dealer we've bought multiple vehicles from. They wanted and extra 7k just to place the order. I drove about 30 miles the other direction, found a good country dealer who sells a lot of trucks and bought it from them without any ADM. Talked to the salesman from the original dealership, who was actually a decent guy, and made sure he told his sales manager they not only lost the profit from an MSRP sale but also the trade in profit from an '18 model super duty. They had some hokey explanation about what they were doing it but to me it was just greed. Especially when they said they were willing to negotiate the 7k. It's too bad people have short memories or places like the original dealer wouldn't last. I'm not saying I'll never go there again, just that any loyalty I may have had to them for first look is gone forever.

3 hours ago, benpack61 said:

Did anyone get scheduled today?

I did.  F450 Platinum w/spray in bed liner.  I deleted AS in mid-December.  Originally ordered Nov. 5th.  Was moved to Priority 02 about 3-weeks ago.  Scheduled for March 7th. 

1 hour ago, FourCrazies said:

Dealer mentioned to me this morning those who have 5th prep are lookin at a 27+ week order process; apparently this is what Ford is putting out? Food for thought and grain of salt here.

I think that’s kind of BS.  I have fifth wheel prep and spray in bed liner and it didn’t take 27-weeks to get scheduled.  I think it may have more to do with dealer allocations. 

Edited by manko

3 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Group,

787Toolman

Same here, recieved the email this evening my trucks production got pushed from 2-14 to 2-21. Hopefully we don’t get into the continuous slide as others have experienced. 

Ordered 26-OCT 250 Plat 6.7 Tremor Anti Matter deleted AS, 5th wheel, liner in DEC. Got scheduled email couple weeks ago. 

Frustrating to say the least. 

17 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Same here, recieved the email this evening my trucks production got pushed from 2-14 to 2-21. Hopefully we don’t get into the continuous slide as others have experienced. 

Ordered 26-OCT 250 Plat 6.7 Tremor Anti Matter deleted AS, 5th wheel, liner in DEC. Got scheduled email couple weeks ago. 

Frustrating to say the least. 

JT, what are the last 6 digits on your VIN, mine is D68786...I'm pretty sure the last 6 digits are the block and number of trucks assigned so far in that block, I assume when they get to D99999 they move to E000001?

2 hours ago, Joshkbird said:

Hey guys going back and forth between adding tremor package or not.  Odd eventually like to add more aggressive tires and a levelling kit as well as an after market air dam in the front. So it does check a lot of boxes. But is it 4K worth?  Would love the input

Don’t forget tremor package also adds high capacity tow package, limited slip front diff, and rock crawl drive mode. 

Hi new to the group! Has anyone that has ordered this month received anything more than the confirmation email. I ordered a F350 XLT Crew Cab short bed on January 5th and all I have got is the confirmation email. I know that there are many others that have been waiting a lot longer but I  just wanted to check. It drives me crazy to wait. I think I will need a straight jacket the way it looks. 

Thanks

20 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

JT, what are the last 6 digits on your VIN, mine is D68786...I'm pretty sure the last 6 digits are the block and number of trucks assigned so far in that block, I assume when they get to D99999 they move to E000001?

Toolman - D71671 not sure on your hypothesis but plausible for sure. 

14 minutes ago, GAP338 said:

Don’t forget tremor package also adds high capacity tow package, limited slip front diff, and rock crawl drive mode. 

Also Tremor package adds high mount axle vent tubes to allow for deep water fording without concern of water getting into axle housing thru vents...probably other features but I'm no Tremor expert...