2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

34 minutes ago, danielj said:

I did not get the tremor package. Is this saying it's included in my truck? I don't understand why it is on the list. 

Screenshot_20220201-072157_Chrome.jpg

Don't worry about it. I had the same thing happen to me and it still shows on the order tracker, but it wasn't on my window sticker. I went around with the sales guy about it too but in the end, it only matters what is on the window sticker. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JAXF250 said:

I am not sure nor do I work for Ford.  However I obtained this info from another Ford forum site and it seemed to be correct.  FWIW, I did not have a "scheduled delivery date" until after the BCE's were created.  Perhaps, someone more in the know can chime in.  Good luck!!!!

So my BCE's were up last night and today we have dates in our "In Production" and "Estimated Delivery" fields!! 

I ordered my truck on 9/7/21 and have been sitting at a priority 2 since December.

My truck had the following:

Crew Cab

6.7 L Powerstroke

Rapid Red

Black Appearance Package

Fifth Wheel Prep

Moonroof

I got an email from my salesman that if I dropped the BAP (bedliner was the issue here) and fifth wheel prep then it would move it along so I did just that on 1/25/22. Went with the sport package and after checking in with the salesman today I am at a priority 1! I think that means that I will be getting my vin number this week right? I am so stoked that in just six days I have gone back to a priority 10 and now jumped to a 1. Hopefully the rest of you can get some movement on your trucks soon that have been on hold.

ORDER UPDATE:

i just got my “scheduled for production” email this morning for March 14th!! I’m so stoked!

• Like 1

Have to join in the excitement a little. Ordered 08/31, confirmed 09/01, found out we were at priority code 02 yesterday -- schedule notification today for 03/07. 

Lariat F350, Tremor, Lariat Ultimate, BAP, 5th wheel prep, all the big commodity restrictions. 

It's been a rollercoaster, still will be with production and shipping delays, but having a VIN gives it a measure of finality that takes an edge off. Very happy today.

image.thumb.png.2b86e2e639f68f0e111354ef7baf4d2a.png

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

What are BCEs

If you go to page 221 on this forum and look at the post by JAXF250he links to a website where you can enter the VIN.  It's a bunch of codes for modules "as built" into the vehicle?  I have no idea if it was coincidence or not, but I tried it last night and the BCEs were populated and this morning when we checked the tracker, there were dates in our "In Production" and "Estimated Delivery" fields.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rlp450 said:

I just received my production email this morning, my 350 is scheduled to be build March 14. I ordered it 10/27 and then on 01/21 I deleted the AS and the 5th wheel prep package.

There is really no rhyme to reason to any of this.  I ordered my F250 Lariat F250 in August. Removed Spray in Bed liner and AS in December and switched to King Ranch.  Was able to keep my priority 02.  My cousin and his buddy both ordered F 350 with 5th wheel prep and bed liner after me.  His buddy got his VIN last week and my cousin got his VIN for his F350 dually Limited with 5th wheel prep, bed liner and AS (its part of the package) today.  My cousin has a build date of Match 14th.  They both ordered from a smaller dealer in upstate NY.  My dealer is also NY but a larger dealer.  I know its about allocations as well as commodities, but I'm beginning to get frustrated.  My dealer said they should know more on Thursday.  Buy anyone who says you can't get a super duty without removing their 5th wheel prep is being fed bad information.  Hopefully this Friday will be better news.  

19 hours ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

The only thing I've seen on this forums about adding or changing,  and Losing price protection is when you  Change trim level or go from a F-250 to F-350. 

I do believe you lose the Chrome package If you go with the power steps.  Because the Chrome steps up bars are part of the chrome package.  It's crazy how it works.

FWIW -I ordered a 250 King Ranch with the Chrome Package and it comes with the power retractable steps.  I will say I did  order the Monochrome Paint.  I didn't want the two-tone.  

47 minutes ago, Denao_53 said:

There is really no rhyme to reason to any of this.  I ordered my F250 Lariat F250 in August. Removed Spray in Bed liner and AS in December and switched to King Ranch.  Was able to keep my priority 02.  My cousin and his buddy both ordered F 350 with 5th wheel prep and bed liner after me.  His buddy got his VIN last week and my cousin got his VIN for his F350 dually Limited with 5th wheel prep, bed liner and AS (its part of the package) today.  My cousin has a build date of Match 14th.  They both ordered from a smaller dealer in upstate NY.  My dealer is also NY but a larger dealer.  I know its about allocations as well as commodities, but I'm beginning to get frustrated.  My dealer said they should know more on Thursday.  Buy anyone who says you can't get a super duty without removing their 5th wheel prep is being fed bad information.  Hopefully this Friday will be better news.  

I know that you can get trucks with those low commodity items but you either have to be super lucky or wait a bit longer. It is hard to have to pull things off of a truck you are ordering, it should be able to have everything you want on it. Hopefully you can get some good news soon.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Denao_53 said:

Hang in there bud I know it’s frustrating. I also agree on the outside looking in there seems to be no rhyme to reason, I just think there are a lot of other factors at play than we realize. 

• Like 1

With all of these trucks being scheduled for mid-to-late March, it will be interesting to see how many get pushed to the right.  Especially since most of the ones getting scheduled seem to have an abundance of the commodity issues we've been hearing about recently.  One more thing to add to the overall confusion.

Edited by BP25

17 minutes ago, BP25 said:

With all of these trucks being scheduled for mid-to-late March, it will be interesting to see how many get pushed to the right.  Especially since most of the ones getting scheduled seem to have an abundance of the commodity issues we've been hearing about recently.  One more thing to add to the overall confusion.

I'm just happy to have a date finally.  It's been a long 6 months.

25 minutes ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

Order 9/25 First Superduty, and first time ordering a new vehicle.  Kept all my options including 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner. Sat at a priority code 19.  I was shocked to wake up to this email.  Scheduled to be built March 14th ?

I was equally as surprised to get it this morning for March 7th.  At first I thought it was a mistake.  ?  Haven't been this excited for a while!  I've already gone to the status checker page 3 times.

• Like 2

Received my email from Ford this morning.  F350 SRW Lariat Ultimate w/ 5th wheel prep scheduled for production 3/7/22.  I dropped the spray-in bedliner two weeks ago.  No AS.  Was a priority code 10 from order date of 10/27/21.  Dealer had told me probable March build/delivery when I ordered, so he was pretty much on it.  Hope the schedule holds up.

Toe Truck

• Like 2

2 hours ago, danielj said:

I did not get the tremor package. Is this saying it's included in my truck? I don't understand why it is on the list. 

Screenshot_20220201-072157_Chrome.jpg

Do trust the tracker.  Towards the end of November Ford closed a back door that several sites used to track vehicles that was much more informative than Ford’s Broke Ass Tracker.  When they did that almost all trucks show up with the Tremor Discounts, but it doesn’t mean a thing.  

• Like 2

I ordered a F250 from a very small dealer on Oct 22, and this morning I was notified by email that it is scheduled to be built the week of March 7.   7.3 L  4X4 Rapid Red Crew Cab Lariat.  I left the spray-in bed liner, and 5th wheel prep package in the order.  I was pretty surprised to see it scheduled this morning.  So don't give up hope!

• Like 1

I ordered a MY2021 F450 back in March 2021. My dealer submitted the order as a MY2022 in early April 2021 and I received an order confirmation e-mail from Ford on 4/7/21. I have not heard a peep since from Ford, but after almost a year of waiting today I was issued a build week of 3/14/2022 and a VIN#. 

The truck is a King Ranch optioned with almost everything on the commodity shortage list (F450 aluminum rims, spray in bedliner, adaptive steering and 5th wheel prep package). I was contemplating dropping options but held my ground. 

Posting here to let others know that if you are able and willing to wait it does seem Ford will eventually schedule the truck with the options you want for build. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackboost said:

I ordered a F250 from a very small dealer on Oct 22, and this morning I was notified by email that it is scheduled to be built the week of March 7.   7.3 L  4X4 Rapid Red Crew Cab Lariat.  I left the spray-in bed liner, and 5th wheel prep package in the order.  I was pretty surprised to see it scheduled this morning.  So don't give up hope!

26 minutes ago, blackboost said:

I ordered  F450 XLT dually on April 19th did my COPV on June 14th and finally a light at the end tunnel I am so excited to see this email build wee March 7th I am so ? 

Screenshot_20220201-121414_Gmail.jpg

Edited by Browneyes033
  • Like 1

New guy here, ordered an F450 last June. No bedliner, no AS, I think my only mistake was the hood deflector. Finally got a build date of 1/17, which pushed to 1/24. On 1/18, it changed to “In Production” and has been there for the last two weeks. Window sticker date on the very bottom was 1/18, now it’s 1/27. I’m number 430/1436 in batch number 3808. Anyone with a batch number close to mine have their truck built yet?

49 minutes ago, WolF450 said:

I ordered a MY2021 F450 back in March 2021. My dealer submitted the order as a MY2022 in early April 2021 and I received an order confirmation e-mail from Ford on 4/7/21. I have not heard a peep since from Ford, but after almost a year of waiting today I was issued a build week of 3/14/2022 and a VIN#. 

The truck is a King Ranch optioned with almost everything on the commodity shortage list (F450 aluminum rims, spray in bedliner, adaptive steering and 5th wheel prep package). I was contemplating dropping options but held my ground. 

Posting here to let others know that if you are able and willing to wait it does seem Ford will eventually schedule the truck with the options you want for build. 

Wow!  That’s some patience. Just curious did you end up with the same pricing or did you have to pay additional since it took so long to get the 22. 

Edited by Mike83