2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

39 minutes ago, Browneyes033 said:

I ordered  F450 XLT dually on April 19th did my COPV on June 14th and finally a light at the end tunnel I am so excited to see this email build wee March 7th I am so ? 

Screenshot_20220201-121414_Gmail.jpg

For all those who wait to have all factory options your reward will be worth it down the road when  factory installed optioned trucks will have a higher retail value 

I was really depressed yesterday when I saw no SD's were to be scheduled this week.  This morning when checking emails after start-up meetings I found a build date and VIN for my F450.  Very happy, have several FW trips planned this summer so really needed my truck.  I DID NOT drop bed liner or fifth wheel prep, being built as ordered.  Ordered Aug 21, 2021 and scheduled for build week of March 14th.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BigDutyDiesel said:

@ice-capades can you please explain what this means in the scheduling notes, is this some sort of an internal system change?

“As previously announced, CONCEPS will stop accepting new stock & retail orders (non-fleet), including order amendments, on F-150 & Super Duty on 2/4/22”

Yes, it's an internal change. CONCEPS is the old vehicle ordering system that also has a lot of other functions including fleet vehicle ordering, sales reporting, etc. For vehicle orders, it requires entering codes for everything and is not as user friendly or efficient as the plain language WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. The CONCEPS system also does not have the capacity to attach customer e-mail addresses to retail orders. The CONCEPS system is still used for most fleet orders but that too will transition to WBDO at some point. The WBDO system is planned to completely replace CONCEPS but knowing Ford they'll never reach that point and replace WBDO with some other program before they ever finish the complete transition from CONCEPS to WBDO. Believe it or not, there are still Dealers using CONCEPS for stock and retail orders, but some vehicle lines require using WBDO.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BP25 said:

I got one today too!  Ordered 8/25, production week of 3/21.  F350 Lariat Ultimate, 7.3L, BAP, 5th Wheel Prep

So much for scheduling on Thursdays only!

Regular scheduling is done on Thursday's, but Ford may schedule COVP orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling at other times. In addition, Ford communications aren't known to be prompt, so don't assume that your order was scheduled today because you received the e-mail notice from Ford today!   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, typski said:

So my BCE's were up last night and today we have dates in our "In Production" and "Estimated Delivery" fields!! 

Congrats.  Keep your fingers crossed that you don't get the unwelcome email that your "production date" has been moved to March or later.  My truck was scheduled to be built in mid-December, yet here I am ?.  For S n G's, I checked again today and my delivery date was moved one day to 2/21.  I'm praying to God, Allah, Yahweh, and Buddha that this date sticks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Regular scheduling is done on Thursday's, but Ford may schedule COVP orders with incremental allocation and priority scheduling at other times. In addition, Ford communications aren't known to be prompt, so don't assume that your order was scheduled today because you received the e-mail notice from Ford today!   

Is it my imagination or were there several 350’s and 450’s scheduled today? Is that a usual circumstance to schedule those types of trucks on the same day?

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

This forum has been a Godsend, I have learned way more than my salesman at the dealership knows. It was nice during the dark days of not having a vin number to get more reasoning as to why things were being delayed. 

I quoted Ice to my dealer to get them to drop bed liner and tonneau cover.  They said it couldn't be done.  Hahaha, it was done and exactly the way Ice said it would work.  Hopefully they don't pull that shtuff with other folks go forward.  Don't get me wrong, my salesman and the others at my dealership are nice, always treat me with respect, etc.  They just don't seem to give ordering the attention it deserves.  I can't understand why in these times when a HUGE part of their business has to be orders.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, El_Supremo said:

New guy here, ordered an F450 last June. No bedliner, no AS, I think my only mistake was the hood deflector. Finally got a build date of 1/17, which pushed to 1/24. On 1/18, it changed to “In Production” and has been there for the last two weeks. Window sticker date on the very bottom was 1/18, now it’s 1/27. I’m number 430/1436 in batch number 3808. Anyone with a batch number close to mine have their truck built yet?

Mine has the hood deflector.  Surely that isn't a commodity issue???  I haven't seen anything about that.  Mine also has the console safe, I would have thought that would be more likely an issue than the hood deflector.

Woot! Scheduled for production the week of March 7. Ordered 10/19 - F0250 CCSB KR 6.7L w/ bedliner and 5th wheel prep. Tried dropping those several weeks ago, but dealer said it would let them. Anxiously waiting know with fingers crossed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackboost said:

I ordered a F250 from a very small dealer on Oct 22, and this morning I was notified by email that it is scheduled to be built the week of March 7.   7.3 L  4X4 Rapid Red Crew Cab Lariat.  I left the spray-in bed liner, and 5th wheel prep package in the order.  I was pretty surprised to see it scheduled this morning.  So don't give up hope!

I also ordered from a small dealership on October 25, 2021, I still have not received a notification from Ford for a build as of today

It's been 14+ weeks since order date.

The only thing I know is that I'm at Priority 2 per my phone call to the Dealership last week.

I Ordered a 2022 Platinum CCLB w/6.7 PSD, 4X4 Star White...I also left on the Spray-in Bed liner, 5th Wheel Prep Package, and Retractable Tonneau Cover.

I keep hope that I'm moving up the line to be scheduled soon........We have a Vacation Trip planned in a few months and need something to tow our 5th Wheel.

Fingers crossed for a "Scheduled to be Built" Date sooner than later. 

2 hours ago, JAXF250 said:

Congrats.  Keep your fingers crossed that you don't get the unwelcome email that your "production date" has been moved to March or later.  My truck was scheduled to be built in mid-December, yet here I am ?.  For S n G's, I checked again today and my delivery date was moved one day to 2/21.  I'm praying to God, Allah, Yahweh, and Buddha that this date sticks.

Your truck has been in production since mid-December? 

40 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Your truck has been in production since mid-December? 

It was scheduled for production 12/20 on 12/13 I received an email informing me that pushed it back to 1/19.  Then pushed to 1/25.  However now, I believe it has been built based on the expected delivery date and the BCE's being added.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,  first post here. I've been following along, since I ordered back on September 27th. Today I  received the email that my truck has been scheduled for production March 14th. Apparently the order was not confirmed until October 18th. Maybe a dealer allocation issue? Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know in case someone else ordered around that time as well. Ordered F350 Lariat CC LB, 6.7L, Antimatter blue, BAP, 5th wheel prep, FX4,. Did not order AS, and did not change or drop any features. Oh! Happy day!

Edited by CaliTex350
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JAXF250 said:

It was scheduled for production 12/20 on 12/13 I received an email informing me that pushed it back to 1/19.  Then pushed to 1/25.  However now, I believe it has been built based on the expected delivery date and the BCE's being added.

Ok great! That gives me hope. I have been rescheduled twice as well. My hope is it gets built next week. 

Well I got the sad news today that my F-350 truck has been delayed, AGAIN. The first time it was:

"In Transit - Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Burlington Northern Railroad )    Minot, ND    Jan-09-2022, 16:07 CT."

And now it's:

"In Transit - Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Burlington Northern Railroad )    Havre, MT    Jan-27-2022, 03:27 MT."

So now I'm beginning to believe what that actually means is "We have sidelined your truck rail car to instead move cargo that has been sitting here for the previous 3 weeks - too bad!".

Arghhh!

3 hours ago, Denao_53 said:

Is it my imagination or were there several 350’s and 450’s scheduled today? Is that a usual circumstance to schedule those types of trucks on the same day?

Definitely not your imagination. I just looked back and my post from this morning seems to have kicked off the party. I counted 20 of us that got their first scheduling notice today. There were a variety of trucks including 350’s and 450’s. 

I’m giving all the credit to GUMBO! 

That seemed to have worked so well, I’m going to take some Boudain down to my guys for my next visit. ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frog_Legs said:

Definitely not your imagination. I just looked back and my post from this morning seems to have kicked off the party. I counted 20 of us that got their first scheduling notice today. There were a variety of trucks including 350’s and 450’s. 

I’m giving all the credit to GUMBO! 

That seemed to have worked so well, I’m going to take some Boudain down to my guys for my next visit. ?

Kick some of that Gumbo around for us 250 King Ranch peeps. ? My patience is running thin?

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Talk to your Dealer and make them do their job! They have 24/7 access to all the information. 

Easier said than done. I just left a second dealership after placing a new order for my F250. The first dealership sucked at communicating with me. My questions never got answered, and worst of all, the screwed up my order. Cyberdman couldn’t locate my order, but did find a 6.7 PS which isn’t even close to what I ordered. Hopefully the new dealership will have much better communication 

1 hour ago, FirstFord22 said:

Easier said than done. I just left a second dealership after placing a new order for my F250. The first dealership sucked at communicating with me. My questions never got answered, and worst of all, the screwed up my order. Cyberdman couldn’t locate my order, but did find a 6.7 PS which isn’t even close to what I ordered. Hopefully the new dealership will have much better communication 

I hate to say it but you were never going to get the truck you "ordered". They ordered it as a stock order and not a retail order, with the options you chose not available to stock orders that truck is never going to come. Post the build sheet that you posted in your locator thread here and others will confirm what I'm saying.

ETA: The lack of your name on the order form should have been a red flag. I hate that they screwed you over man.

Edited by TheFatInTheHat