2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

15 hours ago, typski said:

Our truck is in transit and received below note from the dealer.  So happy that they knew/recognized the price protection without having to call it to their attention.  I have zero complaints about our salesperson/dealer.

"The price of your truck went up by $1,235.12 for X-Plan. The good news you are price protected since it was an order."

It's great to see another dealer who is honest and upfront with their customers. If after your final deal it turns out to be a positive transaction, then let us know who your dealer was.

And @BigUnixGeek, you stole my truck! :)

Edited by AtlasBlue350
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Denao_53 said:

These orders are all over the place. My cousin got his VIN last week. First build date was 3/14….Today it got changed to 3/7. 

Same thing here got moved to the 7th.  Do they try to do all the same trucks that week?  Getting platinum 350 drw built

Question if your window sticker says Convoy does that mean from plant to dealership via truck only with no rail car involved?

Noticed some trucks at dealers close to me all say convoy only. 

I am geographically close to the Kentucky Plant. 

Edited by JT42
Correcting autocorrect

3 hours ago, Nmfiredawg said:

Same thing here got moved to the 7th.  Do they try to do all the same trucks that week?  Getting platinum 350 drw built

Mine was 7 then 14 then 7 again and I'm getting a 250 XLT SRW so, it does not seem like all the same ones being singled out.

1 hour ago, JT42 said:

Question if your window sticker says Convey does that mean from plant to dealership via truck only with no rail car involved?

Most of the transport will be done by truck 

2 hours ago, JT42 said:

Question if your window sticker says Convoy does that mean from plant to dealership via truck only with no rail car involved?

Per Ice on 181 of this thread.

“The vast majority of vehicles ship by rail even though some Window Stickers will say Convoy. The rail car goes to a final rail ramp destination where it's transferred to a vehicle hauling firm that loads it onto a carrier for delivery to the dealership. Vehicles may be held at the ramp for staff shortages, load configuration and other factors. Once dispatched and loaded onto a carrier, vehicles are usually delivered within 24 hours or less and not trackable by consumers.”

Must have missed it in my initial keyword search. Reposting for those curious and had the same question as me. 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, txsd said:

Is that how it’s supposed to work or did you tell them you had a PCO after the actual purchase?  I was expecting the PCO to knock down the walk-out price?

I did not find out about the PCO until after signing.  The rep said that offer is a side offer that they do not have control over.  He would honor it if delivery was pre 4/4 . but after that date I would have to talk to Ford promotions for a new certificate.

33 minutes ago, Gatorewc said:

I did not find out about the PCO until after signing.  The rep said that offer is a side offer that they do not have control over.  He would honor it if delivery was pre 4/4 . but after that date I would have to talk to Ford promotions for a new certificate.

Literally just had this conversation with a Ford Customer Service Rep. I ordered my truck (350 Lariat Ultimate CCSB 6.7) on 10/26 and had a PCO for $3500 that expired on 1/3. On 12/6 I called Ford Customer Service because I knew there was no way I would have my truck by 1/3.  That Rep told me to just call back once I knew about when my truck would be built to get the PCO extended.  I am currently scheduled for the week of 2/28. So today I called to get my PCO extended, but today’s Rep tells me they cannot do that. Doesn’t seem right that I lose out on $3500 through no fault of my own. Asked Rep to file a complaint, but I won’t be holding my breath. She said to call back to see if there might be any new promotions between now and the time of my truck’s delivery. 

21 minutes ago, Late Apex 61 said:

Literally just had this conversation with a Ford Customer Service Rep. I ordered my truck (350 Lariat Ultimate CCSB 6.7) on 10/26 and had a PCO for $3500 that expired on 1/3. On 12/6 I called Ford Customer Service because I knew there was no way I would have my truck by 1/3.  That Rep told me to just call back once I knew about when my truck would be built to get the PCO extended.  I am currently scheduled for the week of 2/28. So today I called to get my PCO extended, but today’s Rep tells me they cannot do that. Doesn’t seem right that I lose out on $3500 through no fault of my own. Asked Rep to file a complaint, but I won’t be holding my breath. She said to call back to see if there might be any new promotions between now and the time of my truck’s delivery. 

Look at your PCO I believe it says as long as you have  ordered confirmed by that day,  I don’t think it says you have to take delivery by that date. This was on mine

Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 2‌/‌2‌8‌/‌2‌2. 

Edited by KidNick
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Nmfiredawg said:

I have a lariat on order built week of 2/7 bumped to 2/14 it’s also a DRW hopefully I don’t get bumped again

8 hours ago, rlp450 said:

Same as others, email notice that production date moved from 3/14 to 3/07. I have a Lariat F350 DRW on order as well.

I went the opposite direction, received week of 3/14 last week, yesterday another email moved to 3/21.  Kind of all over the board with the scheduling

1 hour ago, KidNick said:

Look at your PCO I believe it says as long as you have  ordered confirmed by that day,  I don’t think it says you have to take delivery by that date. This was on mine

Place order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 2‌/‌2‌8‌/‌2‌2. 

Mine says the same. Salesman said it good to use because I ordered before mine expired. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Late Apex 61 said:

Your dealer should be taking care of arguing all of this :(. My PCO (though only $2K on a SuperDuty has similar language to the prior post. It also shows as a line item on the order confirmation from my dealer (in addition to X-Plan price, so it is not just some general discount off of MSRP or other mythical starting value; in fact, I did not mention it until we already nailed the X-Plan price), so there's no way Ford can back out of this one. Sure would love to find out how to get a $3500 version of it, though! Perhaps I need to go to the site and build a few more trucks, which may have triggered the current one. It was either that or general loyalty because it also contained $1250 for an Edge (though I'm done with Edge after the runaround we got from Ford on a '16 lemon).

At any rate here's the disclaimer on my snail-mailed PCO:

IMG_20220208_150705.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KidNick said:

Ford Customer will tell you what ever you want to hear the day you call and the following week it will be another person with a different answer not really surprise after seing how they prioritise scheduling no.

• Like 2