2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

52 minutes ago, Denao_53 said:

I think it makes a difference to know if the plants are running or not.  Some of us have been waiting over 6 months just to get scheduled....and still no VIN. Hopefully they're scheduling this week and a few of us will get our VIN's.

I 100% agree.  It’s nice to be somewhat in the know if operations are moving or not just to keep my thoughts in check and not get angry.  I get pissed off enough seeing trucks identical to mine with orders placed after I did get scheduled.   It’s been 5  months and 17 days for me as of today. Still no VIN. 

Edited by CDUB19

14 minutes ago, KidNick said:

Another sale for Eddie at truck city? Congrats on your build hopefully mine will be there any day now shipped on the seventh expected delivery between the 11th and the 17th

Yes sir, 2nd truck I have bought from Eddie and 3rd from Truck City. ETA on mine is between 2/19 and 2/25. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I received the coveted "shipped" email from Ford this morning.  Since it takes a few weeks to get vehicle delivery from Kentucky to New Mexico, I'll go ahead and provide my timeline.

Vehicle: F250, 6.7, Lariat Value Package Baja, CCSB, Stone Gray. Additional options: FX4, extended running boards, rapid heat supplemental heater, block heater, camper pkg, UTT, rain sensing wipers, upfitters.  Initial order also had bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck hitch.

11/01/21: Initial order.

11/12/21: Ford email confirming order.

12/03/21: Revised order to drop bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck. Arranged for dealer to install after delivery.

12/09/21: Ford email scheduling build for week of January 31, 2022.

01/25/22: Cyberdman provided Scheduled to Day of 02/02/22.

01/26/22: Window sticker became available.

02/05/22: Ford email built notification.

02/10/22: Ford email shipped notification.

Estimated delivery is March 2 - March 8.

Edited by Tom3
Added estimated delivery date.
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

I received the coveted "shipped" email from Ford this morning.  Since it takes a few weeks to get vehicle delivery from Kentucky to New Mexico, I'll go ahead and provide my timeline.

Vehicle: F250, 6.7, Lariat Value Package Baja, CCSB, Stone Gray. Additional options: FX4, extended running boards, rapid heat supplemental heater, block heater, camper pkg, UTT, rain sensing wipers, upfitters.  Initial order also had bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck hitch.

11/01/21: Initial order.

11/12/21: Ford email confirming order.

12/03/21: Revised order to drop bedliner, 5th wheel prep, and gooseneck. Arranged for dealer to install after delivery.

12/09/21: Ford email scheduling build for week of January 31, 2022.

01/25/22: Cyberdman provided Scheduled to Day of 02/02/22.

01/26/22: Window sticker became available.

02/05/22: Ford email built notification.

02/10/22: Ford email shipped notification.

Really good turnaround all things considered!  Fingers crossed for quick delivery!

Excited about this truck, first built as wanted. Ordered on 12-4-21, confirmed with Vin #12-9-21 with build date on 1-31-22, moved to 2-6-22 notified 2-10-22 that it built, I’m happy, sorry for anyone that is waiting on theirs.

Shipping is 6 days from plant to Lexington, only a 1-1/2 hour drive.

Edited by 35FordTudor

45 minutes ago, CBears said:

Really good turnaround all things considered!  Fingers crossed for quick delivery!

Lucky.  I have the same order date, but no emails.  Cyberman said was supposed to be built the week of 1/31.  Got bumped to this week, no email. not holding my breath regarding being built this week.  probably bumped to end of month.  No idea. never get any emails.

conrat's on yours shipping.

I would think that too, but my friends F450 also has adaptive steering and is being built the of 2/14 and he ordered almost 5 months after me. Ford says my truck has no commodities issues or holds. Super frustrating to have been waiting 10 months 

56 minutes ago, txsd said:

Anyone receive a scheduled email from Ford this morning?  I haven’t seen anyone chiming in on the different forums.

I thought the last round it took a few days after the 'Thursday' for people to get emails.  Maybe in the next couple days we will see those scheduled today.

I would think that too, but my friends F450 also has adaptive steering and is being built the of 2/14 and he ordered almost 5 months after me. Ford says my truck has no commodities issues or holds. Super frustrating to have been waiting 10 months 

50 minutes ago, Joshkbird said:

Hey guys just got off the phone with a salesman. He is telling me I cannot combine my ford offer of 2k off super duty and my first responder discount of 500$. Can anyone clarify this for me 

This is correct they are both considered private offers. You can combine a public offer (which never happens on super duties) with a private offer but not two private offers. I got this information from Ford Marketing.