2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

19 minutes ago, Jason the Mason said:

I belive you have to have a vin # first

I had my dealer drop the 5th wheel prep and spray in bed liner several weeks ago. F350 Lariat, CCLB, SRW, 6.7, 5th wheel prep, lariat package, spray in liner, cab heat, outfitter switches, led head lights. 

Gotcha. The dealer advised me to drop the bedliner too, which I did. I can't drop the fifth wheel prep package as I ordered an Ford F450 which comes standard with that.

1 hour ago, cboy said:

Well, my timeline and configuration is so very similar to yours and I did not drop anything, so I suspect that the items you dropped may not have had any influence on you getting scheduled.  Perhaps if you dropped items earlier it may have...but who really would know for sure.

You may very well be correct, I was getting frustrated and figured as I can do all the things I dropped myself that it was worth a try.  But like you said your configuration is similar as is the time line so likely my efforts had no effect ?

46 minutes ago, Sh6l9by said:

Best of luck JT42 Looks like you’re actually going to get built. I’m thinking I’m 2 weeks behind you.

King Ranch srw, 7.3, ALL the bells and whistles ordered September 24

Thanks bud, I hope so. Hope you get some good news as well soon. 

On 2/16/2022 at 8:36 AM, Marshmallow said:

My truck is coming up on a week of sitting at the rail yard. This is worse than waiting for anything else. Lol.

Not to dampen your spirits too much, but my truck spent about a month in the BNSF rail yards. A couple of weeks in Minot, ND, and then another couple of weeks in Havre, MT. It was excruciating knowing it was only a few hundred miles away. 

23 hours ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

After seeing your post I checked mine and my window sticker had 2/9 last night and changed to 2/17 today also.  I just texted my sales rep to get update.  Nothing back yet.  

You must live next door to plant ?

Ok need some info... as you see above my sticker had 2/9  I assumed from reading post on this site and others that it was going to production then it changed to 2/17 -meaning it was built.  

I heard back from dealer and they said it just went into production on the 17th not the 2/9 date.  I'm not sure what to believe??? 

Thank you in advance for your insight 

Screenshot_20220218-115340_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-115524_Photo Editor.jpg

Just a question. Does anyone know how I would get my email attached to my order. I ordered my truck through the sales manager. When I asked him if I could get my email attached to my order, he said he has never heard of that. If possible, could someone please let me know how this is accomplished. 

I order a F350 Lariat ccsw back in Sept and haven't heard a word on the progress.

37 minutes ago, dwpick1030 said:

Just a question. Does anyone know how I would get my email attached to my order. I ordered my truck through the sales manager. When I asked him if I could get my email attached to my order, he said he has never heard of that. If possible, could someone please let me know how this is accomplished. 

I order a F350 Lariat ccsw back in Sept and haven't heard a word on the progress.

Call ford marketing and have them attach it to the order, that's what I had to do. 

2 hours ago, JT42 said:

I just was able for the first time to obtain my window sticker for my F250 Plat 6.7 Tremor. I tried yesterday it wasn't available, but today it is through the Ford Order Vehicle status page. 

Confirmed Ordered October 26th (no AS/5th wheel/Liner). 

Super pumped! 

What was your build date? 

2 hours ago, Fzappa1 said:

What was your build date? 

Week of Feb 21st - supposedly to be built next Wednesday 2.23 from information from the dealer. Window sticker has 2-16-22 under special order. Think that is when it went into the plant not sure what that date is?  

After some online research that 2-16 date was the day the sticker was created, the date at the bottom in the white boarder of the sticker is when it can be viewed online which makes sense the date on mine is today 2-18-22.

Supposedly this date in the white boarder will change after its been built, change again when shipped, changed again when delivered. 

Take all of that with a grain of salt got it from another forum and that information was from 2017. 

Edited by JT42
Addl. Info.

2 hours ago, AtlasBlue350 said:

Not to dampen your spirits too much, but my truck spent about a month in the BNSF rail yards. A couple of weeks in Minot, ND, and then another couple of weeks in Havre, MT. It was excruciating knowing it was only a few hundred miles away. 

Mine is 30 miles away from the dealer. I doubt I’ll be waiting a month, but we’ll see.

7 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

All of those options are on 20-30 week commodity hold. My dealer told my beginning of Jan that I should delete those or else I would be waiting an additional 20-30 weeks. In addition to what you have I had tonneau cover. I deleted all of those beginning of Jan and 2 days later I got scheduled. I'm scheduled for 2/27. 

I’m on week 38…….have a build date for the week of 7 March.  Assuming its build then that will make it week 42.  Add delivery anywhere from 30 to 90 days and that will make it 46 to 54 weeks from my original order date.  Meaning close or over the 1 year mark.  F250 Lariat  7.3 Tremor and Black Out, Winch, safe,Trailer assist . Ultimate with moonroof….No A/S or Tonneau.  There’s more that a few of us in the same boat.  For those who expect Ford to move you up on the list……they are……as soon as the commodities you ordered become available.  Be patient and be kind…..everyone one us want our new trucks too.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

Ok need some info... as you see above my sticker had 2/9  I assumed from reading post on this site and others that it was going to production then it changed to 2/17 -meaning it was built.  

I heard back from dealer and they said it just went into production on the 17th not the 2/9 date.  I'm not sure what to believe??? 

It’s been stated many times on this forum that the date on the bottom of the window sticker has no significance, other than that’s the date that the window sticker was generated.  Whether that’s good news for you or not, I don’t know.

4 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

When I see these kinds of posts, it makes me wonder if these sales people are stupid, lazy, or if there might be something malicious in them not wanting to do these things that are part of their job.  When I ordered our truck, I remember the salesman asking for our email address and it being the last information he needed to input before submitting the order to Ford.  He even had me write it down for him on scratch paper to make sure he got it right.  Subsequently, I received the order confirmation email from Ford before we shook hands and I left his office.  I believe this is the way things are supposed to work.

1 hour ago, Safety6 said:

I’m on week 38…….have a build date for the week of 7 March.  Assuming its build then that will make it week 42.  Add delivery anywhere from 30 to 90 days and that will make it 46 to 54 weeks from my original order date.  Meaning close or over the 1 year mark.  F250 Lariat  7.3 Tremor and Black Out, Winch, safe,Trailer assist . Ultimate with moonroof….No A/S or Tonneau.  There’s more that a few of us in the same boat.  For those who expect Ford to move you up on the list……they are……as soon as the commodities you ordered become available.  Be patient and be kind…..everyone one us want our new trucks too.  

Be patient be kind...not sure what you are talking about, I'm stating what I've read here and was replying to someone else who asked a question and letting them know what I've been told. Not sure how that is being unkind. I was told beginning of Jan that I need to delete tonneau, spray in bed liner, & 5th wheel prep bc if I kept those at that time it would be and additional 20-30 weeks from the beginning of Jan before my build was even considered getting a build date. That was straight from my dealer who was told by the regional rep to relay that message as to why I didn't have a build date yet. 

Edited by HarryTaint

I noticed that my date on the sticker would change and usually shorty there after the ford tracker would update..

example: invoice date changed when it went from built to shipped on the ford tracker

• Like 1

Don't think it means much, mine originally had 2/10/2022 until yesterday when it went to 2/17/2022. Special order date of 02 09 22 since the window sticker was visible. According to cyberdman my truck had a build date of 2/17. On the night of the 16th the tracker finally moved to "in production" but thats it so far. I keep checking but hoping the tracker is up to date is a long shot.