2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

30 minutes ago, Scoots said:

se florida......   4 weeks does seem long....we'll see what actually shakes out

Mine was built 2/18, tracker shows ETA 3/11 to West Palm. Lets see what it really takes, but I would imagine with the number of dealers down here, there is a steady stream of vehicles coming this way. Maybe last week was build Platis week? Don't know if they build them in batches of trim levels or not, but both ours built in the same week. 

48 minutes ago, CaptainKopper said:

Mine was built 2/18, tracker shows ETA 3/11 to West Palm. Lets see what it really takes, but I would imagine with the number of dealers down here, there is a steady stream of vehicles coming this way. Maybe last week was build Platis week? Don't know if they build them in batches of trim levels or not, but both ours built in the same week. 

What dealer? Mine. was 2/18 as well but im showing 3/1

Has there been any limited’s built lately? I get it, I want ALL the options. But other then a 7.3 gasser it’s like a loaded Limited 

if/when this truck gets built it will be cherished just like any collector car in the stable. Biggest difference is he’ll get a workout keeping up with playtime because without him nothing else gets played with.

Edited by Sh6l9by

1 hour ago, RoncoSD said:

Did you get built early? Less than two weeks for delivery is great. Just got my build to day March 9.

Yes, originally scheduled week of 28th, moved to week of 21st, given build to date of 26th about 2 weeks ago. Lariat 6.7 short bed, no constraint items

6 hours ago, CaptainKopper said:

My platinum 6.7 was built on 2/18 as well, ordered on 9/3. It's now at GFX for tonneau cover I'm guessing. ETA is 3/24 for Mississippi, looks like the off-site cover delays shipping a week or so.

37 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Talked to my salesman this morning and he says mine is in Illinois, then headed to Spring TX, then finally to the dealership. Curious why it would go from Kentucky to Illinois? Seems out of the way. 

What has been posted before is East STL which is IL is basically the distribution 'hub'. They are loaded on to rail cars there, then shipped across the country. 

Edited by HarryTaint

4 hours ago, AirbusPilot said:

When did you order?

former eagle driver here, now truck driver :)

12-21, if you hit my ID and look at my old posts i have tried to document it for anyone looking at order to delivery times

forgot to say, my date on bottom of my window sticker did change from 2-15 (date in production) to 2-22 (date of shipment)

47 minutes ago, CaptainKopper said:

Wayne Akers

I tried them.  So disorganized. At least 3 different people calling me back in a 24-48 hour window, not knowing my build spec, thinking I wanted used, etc.  They came off as very disorganized and stuck on MSRP so I moved on.

This is a good place to add my 22 built on 2/9 email from Ford on the 10th, 2 weeks today no truck. The email said delivery between 2/14 and 2/21, only 1-1/2 hours away from the plant. No news from the dealership or from Ford. This wait is harder than the build wait. Thinking, did the truck become lost or damaged before loading? 

Has there been any delivered trucks built on the 9th of February?

14 minutes ago, Monoman said:

I tried them.  So disorganized. At least 3 different people calling me back in a 24-48 hour window, not knowing my build spec, thinking I wanted used, etc.  They came off as very disorganized and stuck on MSRP so I moved on.

Thats strange, its always been the same guy contacting me after I enquired online about a truck on the website. Was nice and cordial, but he works in the commercial division. He told me they have been giving him all the 250 leads as he apparently was the only one who knew how COVP and the order process went. He even knew more than the sales manager who tried to impress me with his 'knowledge" as I was paying my deposit. However unfortunately  throughout the process, they didn't willing give any information about commodity restraints. Even when I asked directly about things I knew (thanks to all the facts here), were a factor. 

Regarding MSRP, I checked the majority of dealers around and no one wanted to make a deal below MSRP. 

I’m at my wits end with the entire ordering process through Ford currently. Ordered a 22 F450 Lariat, no constraint items. Truck was built on 2/11. Through a friend at KTP having asked the Assistant Plant Manager to look it up, it’s been sitting in a lot on property fully completed for over a week. My dealer in Louisville is located 20 miles from the plant yet my delivery date has been pushed back again, now to 3/12.  

Anyone else close to the plant having the same issue?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Capt.Bake said:

I’m at my wits end with the entire ordering process through Ford currently. Ordered a 22 F450 Lariat, no constraint items. Truck was built on 2/11. Through a friend at KTP having asked the Assistant Plant Manager to look it up, it’s been sitting in a lot on property fully completed for over a week. My dealer in Louisville is located 20 miles from the plant yet my delivery date has been pushed back again, now to 3/12.  

Anyone else close to the plant having the same issue?

Hopefully this isn't a trend, my truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow, and I am about 2.5 hours from the plant. I know there is another member here that is close (think the Lexington area),  his truck is built and still waiting like yourself. 

1 hour ago, JT42 said:

Hopefully this isn't a trend, my truck is scheduled to be built tomorrow, and I am about 2.5 hours from the plant. I know there is another member here that is close (think the Lexington area),  his truck is built and still waiting like yourself. 

I heard that trucks are being built and parked….. waiting on chips again not 100% sure it’s true but mine is scheduled to be built on Monday. 

6 hours ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Talked to my salesman this morning and he says mine is in Illinois, then headed to Spring TX, then finally to the dealership. Curious why it would go from Kentucky to Illinois? Seems out of the way. 

Railroad route due west from Louisville, KY goes through the southern tip of Indiana, then southern Illinois, and across the Mississippi River at St. Louis.

Hi, new here but I’m just wondering if they closed the ordering for 22MY super duties? I called my dealer and they said ford closed the portal for ordering and I will have to wait until the 23MY is open for ordering which they told me might be around summer time. This came from the salesperson who spoke to the fleet manager who was in charge of ordering super duties. I asked two other local dealers and they confirmed this.  

5 hours ago, 808fish said:

Hi, new here but I’m just wondering if they closed the ordering for 22MY super duties? I called my dealer and they said ford closed the portal for ordering and I will have to wait until the 23MY is open for ordering which they told me might be around summer time. This came from the salesperson who spoke to the fleet manager who was in charge of ordering super duties. I asked two other local dealers and they confirmed this.  

100% bullshit for retail orders.  Might be true for fleet orders.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first post.  I wanted to share my order date and tracking history.  Reading others posts helped me along the way so I hope to possibly help someone else.  I ordered a F350 DRW CC 6.7 with AS, 5th wheel prep, bed liner, wheel well liners, the works on 10/6/21 from Commercial Motors in South Texas.    I received my confirmation email on the same day.  After two weeks of nothing and reading this forum, I saw Ice Capades post on production notes showing nothing with AS was being scheduled.  I called my dealer and had her remove it.  I then received my scheduled for production date on 11/16 with an estimated build date of  1/17/22.  I then received an email on 12/27 pushing my estimated build date to 1/31.  Checking the tracker, it showed my truck moved into production on 2/4, and then I received an email on 2/7 indicating my truck was built.  Watching the tracker, it showed shipped on 2/8 and I received an email saying it was shipped on 2/11with an expected delivery of 2/19 to 2/25.  called my dealer yesterday and my truck is in Houston and is expected to be here by Friday, 2/25.  It’s been a long wait, albeit not as long as some others on here, but I am so ready.  I hope the timeline report here helps in some way.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, 35FordTudor said:

This is a good place to add my 22 built on 2/9 email from Ford on the 10th, 2 weeks today no truck. The email said delivery between 2/14 and 2/21, only 1-1/2 hours away from the plant. No news from the dealership or from Ford. This wait is harder than the build wait. Thinking, did the truck become lost or damaged before loading? 

Has there been any delivered trucks built on the 9th of February?

still waiting on mine that was built 2/1.  im only 4 hours from the plant

• Like 1