2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

19 minutes ago, Aaron22 said:

Like you I ordered in August and have not received a VIN yet 

What did you guys order? I ordered Aug 24, finally got a VIN and build date early Jan after deleting a bunch of options. I ordered a F250 Platinum CCLB scheduled for week of 3/14 as of now. Had build dates 2/24 & 2/27 then week of 2/27. 

35 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

What did you guys order? I ordered Aug 24, finally got a VIN and build date early Jan after deleting a bunch of options. I ordered a F250 Platinum CCLB scheduled for week of 3/14 as of now. Had build dates 2/24 & 2/27 then week of 2/27. 

350 Lariat

BAP

ult

5th wheel

22 minutes ago, Aaron22 said:

350 Lariat

BAP

ult

5th wheel

I believe it's the spray in bed liner that comes with the BAP, and 5th wheel prep holding it up. I deleted the spray in bed liner, 5th wheel prep, tonneau, & AS. Then mine got scheduled the week after I deleted those items. 

Edited by HarryTaint

17 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

I believe it's the spray in bed liner that comes with the BAP, and 5th whee prep holding it up. I deleted the spray in bed liner, 5th whee prep, tonneau, & AS. Then mine got scheduled the week after I deleted those items. 

I would agree that those are likely the cause, but I’m not going to change the order. I can wait it out 

1 hour ago, Aaron22 said:

I would agree that those are likely the cause, but I’m not going to change the order. I can wait it out 

You saw the thing @ice-capades put on here about the wait time for those, correct? It's possibly a 29 week hold on those items give or take which puts 29 weeks end of July roughly. My dealer advised that orders for the 2023's start in Aug or so. So there's a chance you might not get a 22, I don't know though. 

Edited by HarryTaint

3 hours ago, Aaron22 said:

I don’t disagree with @HarryTaint but I can tell you that it could reasonably be any given item at any given time that is delaying the builds. I personally have the BAP which does include the spray-in and I was scheduled within 9 days of placing my order. Now it’s been pushed back and moved up then pushed back a handful of times, but I’m not complaining because I at least have a VIN. 

15 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

Just for shits and grins you should go to the dealership, try to locate a different sales rep and inquire about the SD for sale on their lot. See how far you can go with it! That’s BS!!!

I called the general sales line later on in the day and enquired. Its not on the lot, but they would love to order one for me. Even offered to "reach out to the customer and see if they still want it, or if it is available". 

16 hours ago, Toe Truck said:

Likewise.  Original email 2/1 for build date 3/7.  Email on 2/5 saying build date  moved back to 3/14, then an email on 2/7 advising build date changed back to 3/7.  Email received last night moving build date again to 3/21.  Argh.

You got the better end of that I was similar originally 3/7 3/14 3/7 3/14 3/28 now 4/4 

On 2/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, TotalStranger said:

Placed order 12/23/21 (above MSRP) at a small dealership in Southern GA. No deposit signed build sheet with DL. Order confirmed same day. 
F250 Lariat 6.7 diesel. Ultimate Package, High tow, FX4, Chrome Package, hitch prep, spray bed liner. 
This past Monday ordered same truck from a dealer in VA at 4% under invoice plus $1000.($7000 lower OTD)Order confirmed. $1000 refundable deposit. 
Called first dealer to discuss the lower quote and was told they could not come close to matching that price. 
Today I received email my original order has been scheduled for March 21 build week. 7 weeks to get a build date. About what I was told by dealer.

Also today I received a message on Ford Pass App with a $2,500 exclusive cash offer that can be applied to purchase before 4/4/22

Just wanted to share my experience so far. 

VA dealership- Koons Woodbridge Ford.

Have you taken delivery yet?  Did Koons honor the price lock of original price quoted at time of order?

The plus 1k$ was because you chose not to finance through them?

13 hours ago, Aaron22 said:

Like you I ordered in August and have not received a VIN yet 

I am in the same situation. I have requested a vvr but the dealer said nothing yet, no vin, no build date available. Ordered 09/25.

Is it possible and/or allowed to provide my order number here to see if the fine folks on here can provide any info that might be possible . Believe me I (like several others) are trying my hardest to be patient during these crazy times

13 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

King Ranch Ultimate Package. No bed liner or Adaptive Steering. 

1 hour ago, dwpick1030 said:

I am in the same situation. I have requested a vvr but the dealer said nothing yet, no vin, no build date available. Ordered 09/25.

Is it possible and/or allowed to provide my order number here to see if the fine folks on here can provide any info that might be possible . Believe me I (like several others) are trying my hardest to be patient during these crazy times

I don't know what you ordered but I am starting to think a lot of you folks with 6 month old outstanding orders and no vins ordered trucks from dealerships that weren't honest about their allotments. There have been a lot of posts on this thread about allocations and how they work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rogue6 said:

FE53F3CD-660F-4667-8935-80DB3DB7E874.thumb.png.c21c6498c75728987f6ce239b3db2e08.png

Well I woke up to this, shows built yesterday and scheduled for delivery 3/19.  Still no emails.  Window sticker still shows 2/17 on it.  No as built files yet, doesn’t show up on FordPass yet either.

Rogue when you say window sticker shows 2/17 are you talking about the Black Bold date at the border of the PDF circled in RED below or are you referring to the purple arrow date - example below:

image.png.d9f5252f2c31df131cd01eda56603700.png

28 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Rogue when you say window sticker shows 2/17 are you talking about the Black Bold date at the border of the PDF circled in RED below or are you referring to the purple arrow date - example below:

I was referring to the bold one.  The other one shows 2/26 I hadn’t noticed it before.

30 minutes ago, JT42 said:

I was referring to the bold one.  The other one shows 2/26 I hadn’t noticed it before.

36 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

Rogue and JT42, following this and looked at my window sticker. The bold special order date is 01 28 22 and the date at the bottom is 02/16/2022. Not sure what these are telling us? I believe my truck is in purgatory, there’s no rhyme or reason that I can come up with for the delay. The truck shows built on 2/9/22 and shipping between 14 & 21. So as of today I’m signing off, until it shows up and I’ll post up pictures. Good luck to all that are waiting on their deliveries.

Edited by 35FordTudor

20 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

It does.  Was I just not seeing it or does that appear once built?

It has been there all along. Mine was 2/18 till it changed to 2/25 when it was built. The 2/16 date on the actual sticker is from my guess when the sticker was initially created, the 2/18 date was when i was able to view the sticker on the online portal. The 2/25 date was when it was built. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 35FordTudor said:

Rogue and JT42, following this and looked at my window sticker. The bold special order date is 01 28 22 and the date at the bottom is 02/16/2022. Not sure what these are telling us? I believe my truck is in purgatory, there’s no rhyme or reason that I can come up with for the delay. The truck shows built on 2/9/22 and shipping between 14 & 21. So as of today I’m signing off, until it shows up and I’ll post up pictures. Good luck to all that are waiting on their deliveries.

Good luck, and I look forward to you posting pictures soon.