2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, Fzappa1 said:

Probably not, mine has showed in production a week ago. It went into production 2/23, it still shows in production.  I called ford and they said no red flags that would hold things up. It’s a

F350 lariat 6.7 DRW 4x4 no spray bed or AS no moon roof, but has fifth wheel prep, safe, value package and a couple other things. But a pretty basic build 

Mine also went into production on the 23rd. I got the Window sticker on the 24th but nothing since. Tracker still shows in production and nothing else. Mine is a Lariat Ultimate SBCC SAP FX4 6.7 w/out the bed liner or or moon roof and no 5th wheel prep. Driving me crazy now that it's so close!

33 minutes ago, dkeene said:

I received mine on the 23rd and window sticker on the 24th also. F250 Lariat ultimate 6.7L star white two tone with carbonized gray bottom. I deleted the spray in Bedliner, no moonroof or 5th wheel prep. 

Is the Ford tracker website still showing yours as 'in production' with no date or any thing else?

Yes. The tracker hasn't changed, shows "in production" with no date. It does say it will be built the week of the 28th.  It just showed up on the dealer site today.   From my understanding the window sticker isn't released until right before it gets built. Hopefully there will be an update tomorrow.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:07 PM, JT42 said:

See if that date we looked at a couple of days ago changed as well on your sticker now that its shipped. 

It had changed to 2/28, when you asked last, changed back to 2/26, but still showing shipped.

22 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

It had changed to 2/28, when you asked last, changed back to 2/26, but still showing shipped.

Mine never changed but this AM showed shipped and at the dealer for final prep. The dealer says they don’t have it. Talk nerve racking and frustrating. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow and I can post some pics. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Yes. The tracker hasn't changed, shows "in production" with no date. It does say it will be built the week of the 28th.  It just showed up on the dealer site today.   From my understanding the window sticker isn't released until right before it gets built. Hopefully there will be an update tomorrow.

Same for me my by build date was 2/28 but it showed in production 2/23 with the window sticker showing the same day. Truck still shows in production with no date. Hopefully something tomorrow 

Does anyone have a really good understanding of the Chicago rail yard and how vehicles move in and out?  I was able to get the carrier and car number, NS 171079.  I tracked it to Chicago but it is just sitting there since the 24th.  Can anyone tell me what constitutes a departure?  Am I waiting for the auto track rail car  to be full of cars headed to the west coast?

1 hour ago, dkeene said:

My truck has shown up on the dealers website. Still showing in production. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

Weird I just checked my dealer web and my truck shows up in new inventory but it isn’t even shipped.  Maybe it will be soon!!! 

15 minutes ago, dkeene said:

I went to my dealer's site and searched its inventory. When I saw one with my color I checked and compared the window sticker.

Typically this is an automated thing that happens when the manufacturer invoices the dealer for the vehicle. At my dealership, Porsche electronically invoices us for the vehicle a day before it arrives. Once it hits our accounting system, it also is automatically fed to our website and web syndication software. 

1 hour ago, dkeene said:

18 minutes ago, dkeene said:

I went to my dealer's site and searched its inventory. When I saw one with my color I checked and compared the window sticker.

Is that something ford normally does? I checked my dealer site and my truck shows up, same vin number.  

16 minutes ago, aguyindallas said:

Typically this is an automated thing that happens when the manufacturer invoices the dealer for the vehicle. At my dealership, Porsche electronically invoices us for the vehicle a day before it arrives. Once it hits our accounting system, it also is automatically fed to our website and web syndication software. 

It would be fantastic if it was to arrive at the dealership in the next few days. I doubt it but hopefully it be built.

15 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Is that something ford normally does? I checked my dealer site and my truck shows up, same vin number.  

From what I've been told when the window sticker shows up on the dealer site in green it means the truck is already sold, for example to you. If it is in blue then it is usually on the lot and for sale. 

14 minutes ago, dkeene said:

From what I've been told when the window sticker shows up on the dealer site in green it means the truck is already sold, for example to you. If it is in blue then it is usually on the lot and for sale. 

The window sticker isn’t on their web, just the vin and a Generic picture

13 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

The window sticker isn’t on their web, just the vin and a Generic picture

Mine has a generic picture but has a stock number and color listed. when I opened the window sticker and looked at it it was mine.

14 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Mine has a generic picture but has a stock number and color listed. when I opened the window sticker and looked at it it was mine.

Mine also has a stock # and color but no options listed or window sticker just lariat DRW