2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Poppy350 said:

Just looked at new inventory. I’m pretty sure it hasn’t been built 

I definitely don't think it is at the dealership, maybe not even built yet. I'm hoping with it being on there that it  may be an indication that it is being built very soon. I expect a 2-3 week delivery once built.

15 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Mine also has a stock # and color but no options listed or window sticker just lariat DRW 

I would keep checking their site. I would think at some point the window sticker should show up to view.

15 minutes ago, dkeene said:

I definitely don't think it is at the dealership, maybe not even built yet. I'm hoping with it being on there that it  may be an indication that it is being built very soon. I expect a 2-3 week delivery once built.

Exactly I know mine is still in production ( I called ford today) but I’m sure we’re really close!! 

1 hour ago, dkeene said:

From what I've been told when the window sticker shows up on the dealer site in green it means the truck is already sold, for example to you. If it is in blue then it is usually on the lot and for sale. 

Green is a special order, it says so at the bottom center.

2 hours ago, MinerAddiction said:

I’m set for the week of 3/14 for now and no WS yet.

I’m scheduled the same week…..no window sticker yet. 
F250 Lariat ultimate Tremor and BOP, winch, safe, uppfitter, 7.3 gasser. 
Ordered June 1st. Build weeks 28 Feb, 7 March and now 14 March.  

Edited by Safety6

Well, I just received the email from Ford pushing my build week from 3/7 to 3/14. 
I was getting very optimistic because we were getting so close.  I kept checking the site and looking for a status change and a window sticker, but to no avail. 
The truck is a 350 6.7 Lariat Ultimate with the 5th wheel prep. No bed liner. 
Originally ordered in 10/26. 

First build week I received was 2/28, then 3/7, and now 3/14. 

Sigh…

Edited by Late Apex 61

I tried to order the oem fifth wheel prep from the dealer yesterday and they said the parts are back ordered but the Ford rep said within 30 days the dealers should be able to get them. Hopefully that’s the case for those of us that dropped them from our builds. 

56 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

I tried to order the oem fifth wheel prep from the dealer yesterday and they said the parts are back ordered but the Ford rep said within 30 days the dealers should be able to get them. Hopefully that’s the case for those of us that dropped them from our builds. 

F 350 Lariat Ultimate/Tremor /Sport pkg, fully optioned, winch.
(no bed liner, no A/S, no 5th wheel prep)

Ordered and Accepted - Jan 10 

Scheduled for Prod & VIN  -Feb 10

Scheduled build date - 3/28

Rescheduled to 04/04

Rescheduled to  03/21

Rescheduled to  03/07

Rescheduled to  03/14 

Edited by Patriot1

Our truck was delivered to dealer last Thursday, 2/24.  We were supposed to pick up on Friday, but salesman said the reverse camera was not functioning.  Talked to him again on Monday and they tried to swap out the camera and it still does not work, so it's not the camera.  Haven't heard anything since.  ?  So, our truck has been delivered to the dealer, but we cannot take delivery until it's fixed and they don't know what's wrong.  I have nightmare visions of the whole dash being torn apart on our brand new truck.  

• Sad 1

I ordered a King Ranch Ultimate Package Tremor on 2/7. I received the confirmation email same day.  My company also ordered two other King Ranch Ultimate packages but non Tremor for my business partners the same day.  Do yall know if the Tremor package takes longer to build? If it does, I would probably drop it from my truck.  I have a Range Rover currently that is breaking on me every 3 months and I can't get rid of it quick enough.

17 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

worked for me too, but error data not found....guess it's not built yet! 

never mind i typed in the wrong vin (i damm near have it memorized !!!!)  It came up with codes like FF3F, 3708,FFFF does that look correct??