2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Boss Hog said:

Anyone with Black Appearance Package had any success ordering or changing order “without” spray in liner?   Shows to be optioned on ford build site but dealer can’t find anything on how to code it

Granger still didn't have the option as of yesterday late afternoon.  I really don't want the spray in liner, so eliminating that and potentially speeding things up is a win all the way around for me.  

I received an update on my order that I was "scheduled to day (3/21)", it was previously a "scheduled to week (3/21)" designation. Hoping I get the "in production" status change tomorrow! Anyone else know if they have a "scheduled to day" status for the week of 3/21?

34 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

I received an update on my order that I was "scheduled to day (3/21)", it was previously a "scheduled to week (3/21)" designation. Hoping I get the "in production" status change tomorrow! Anyone else know if they have a "scheduled to day" status for the week of 3/21?

I must have been living under a rock.  Ford e-mails you when your status changes from Scheduled to Week to Scheduled to Day?

3 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Anyone with Black Appearance Package had any success ordering or changing order “without” spray in liner?   Shows to be optioned on ford build site but dealer can’t find anything on how to code it

no, talked to dealer 2 hours ago, and they can’t figure out how to do it. 

Please let us know if anyone is able to.

22 minutes ago, Forderorder said:

I must have been living under a rock.  Ford e-mails you when your status changes from Scheduled to Week to Scheduled to Day?

No, someone that can look at the scheduling website (dealer, ford customer service, etc) can see what it is listed as. Mine had been scheduled to the week last week but changed recently. 

14 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

No, someone that can look at the scheduling website (dealer, ford customer service, etc) can see what it is listed as. Mine had been scheduled to the week last week but changed recently. 

Roger that!  So the status in the VVR was changed, that makes sense.  When you said "received an update" I was thinking e-mail.

24 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I wish there was like a que to see where you were in line. Anything would be better than the no info we get as we wait for any kind of update currently.

There is.  Your dealer knows every truck that’s in queue, the priority and order date.  

4 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

I emailed the guy I've been going through last last night about it being on the online builder now but unfortunately the guy that handles the builds was off today. So we'll see tomorrow how it goes. 

5 hours ago, Lip_Ripper Guy said:

Granger still didn't have the option as of yesterday late afternoon.  I really don't want the spray in liner, so eliminating that and potentially speeding things up is a win all the way around for me.  

Same here.  Prefer not having it anyways.  Not a fan of factory liner.  Too dang hard and cargo slides around.  Like my Scorpion spray in.  Stays rubberized and grips

3 hours ago, Lee2021 said:

no, talked to dealer 2 hours ago, and they can’t figure out how to do it. 

Please let us know if anyone is able to.

There's a problem with the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. On some models there's only one version of the Black Appearance Package available and on some neither version shows as available. I'll take a look tomorrow to see if Ford's fixed it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

Has anyone heard when/if KTP will

be running again next week?

I heard next week there supposed to be back but like above to what @ice-capades said scheduling notes is released on late Friday. I think they shut down this week due to chips & parts & i think being short on workers but I’m sure someone can correct me if I’m wrong. I’m just assuming that was the reasoning. 

14 minutes ago, Max4wKR said:

I heard next week there supposed to be back but like above to what @ice-capades said scheduling notes is released on late Friday. I think they shut down this week due to chips & parts & i think being short on workers but I’m sure someone can correct me if I’m wrong. I’m just assuming that was the reasoning. 

Scheduling has nothing to do with building…scheduling is just those that don’t have build dates yet…they can choose to not schedule again but still run the line like they have the past couple weeks

I'd like everyone to stop posting things they are "assuming" are reasons for delays, plant down time, etc. "Assuming" is rarely correct and only serves to start rumors and spread misinformation.  If you are "assuming"  something, keep your fingers off the keyboard and the thought to yourself. Just don't...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

I'd like everyone to stop posting things they are "assuming" are reasons for delays, plant down time, etc. "Assuming" is rarely correct and only serves to start rumors and spread misinformation.  If you are "assuming"  something, keep your fingers off the keyboard and the thought to yourself. Just don't...

Okay I’m not assuming i just talked to an actual KTP worker and he in fact said they have a shortage of parts. Also he stated  “I’m not sure if we will be working next week either.” Join the Facebook group to get more info Ford Super Duty Production and Scheduling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

There's a problem with the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. On some models there's only one version of the Black Appearance Package available and on some neither version shows as available. I'll take a look tomorrow to see if Ford's fixed it. 

My sales zone manager is looking into it and has confirmation as of yesterday afternoon that they are trying to get it fixed. No ETA as of yet, but hopefully we'll get it in there before any more scheduling happens. 

5 hours ago, Bob103 said:

My truck has shown “In Production “ on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page since 03/02/22 and there’s be no change or update from Ford ???.  I don’t know what’s happening.

First off, the factory is shut down this week. Second, the tracker can show in production a week or 2 before your actual build date. Mine has been in production since 3/3, my actual build date is 3/15. 

• Like 1