2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Tried to rebuild my truck last night… No options for upfitter switches, garage door opener, power folding steps, or the moonroof in the builder now. These were the ones I noticed since they were on my original build.

There was an option for BAP without the liner though.

My status remains unchanged from 2/18 when it was: In Transit - Received At Upfitter    Gfx Louisville, KY    Feb-18-2022, 18:53 ET.

It's at the upfitter to get the retractable cover put on. Seems like that should not take 3 weeks. Wonder if they are waiting on the covers at GFX now? Or something else going on...

Ordered on 9/3/21 so looking like 7 months more or less from order to delivery...at least I hope....

7 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

First off, the factory is shut down this week. Second, the tracker can show in production a week or 2 before your actual build date. Mine has been in production since 3/3, my actual build date is 3/15. 

Mine has been in production since 2/23 

window sticker 2/24 with a build week 2/28 and build day of 3/3 that didn’t happen so the wait continues. Tuesday 3/8 was 27 weeks from my order day. Hope they are building trucks next week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, casperok said:

Tried to rebuild my truck last night… No options for upfitter switches, garage door opener, power folding steps, or the moonroof in the builder now. These were the ones I noticed since they were on my original build.

There was an option for BAP without the liner though.

My truck least a KR has the garage door opener and folding power steps as well as the moon roof but that’s all included with the ultimate package. 

44 minutes ago, Poppy350 said:

Mine has been in production since 2/23 

window sticker 2/24 with a build week 2/28 and build day of 3/3 that didn’t happen so the wait continues. Tuesday 3/8 was 27 weeks from my order day. Hope they are building trucks next week. 

I'm right there with you. I had the same production schedule as you with a build day of 3/2. Haven't been able to find out anything. Maybe we will get lucky this coming week but not counting on it.

17 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

Okay I’m not assuming i just talked to an actual KTP worker and he in fact said they have a shortage of parts. Also he stated  “I’m not sure if we will be working next week either.” Join the Facebook group to get more info Ford Super Duty Production and Scheduling. 

Facebook is not the place I think of going to for reliable information.  Serious question: How is that FB group better than here? 

19 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

Okay I’m not assuming i just talked to an actual KTP worker and he in fact said they have a shortage of parts. Also he stated  “I’m not sure if we will be working next week either.” Join the Facebook group to get more info Ford Super Duty Production and Scheduling. 

2 hours ago, Monoman said:

Facebook is not the place I think of going to for reliable information.  Serious question: How is that FB group better than here? 

I do have to say, the person @Max4wKR is talking about, is a Moderator for that page. Last week he told us the KTP was going to be closed this week, and he was a day early then it being released.

21 minutes ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

I do have to say, the person @Max4wKR is talking about, is a Moderator for that page. Last week he told us the KTP was going to be closed this week, and he was a day early then it being released.

But you also have other people who may or may not be credible, so it should be taken with a big grain of salt.  Even employees may not always have correct info.  Never hurts to have multiple good sources though.

• Like 3

Facebook Should be called fake book I quit looking at it years and years ago all it was was whining and complaining after the first few posts. People don’t respect others or their opinions and always have something rotten to say when they don’t have to be face to face. And besides I’m tired of looking at what georgous meal someone cooked up. Who fargin  cares what your food looks like!

3 hours ago, Max4wKR said:

My truck least a KR has the garage door opener and folding power steps as well as the moon roof but that’s all included with the ultimate package. 

a lot more is missing,.....safe, fifth wheel prep, tailgate step, all stuff on my build, my truck showed built on 3/4 and shipped 3/9.  I'm  not sure if it's really shipped I'm waiting on he next VVR to see if it was.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

a lot more is missing,.....safe, fifth wheel prep, tailgate step, all stuff on my build, my truck showed built on 3/4 and shipped 3/9.  I'm  not sure if it's really shipped I'm waiting on he next VVR to see if it was.  

I can only assume part of it is they don’t want to have excess parts for a truck they won’t be manufacturing for much longer moving to the 23MY. 

• Like 1

Can anyone with a recent order confirm that their order status is Unscheduled/Clean after they removed the spray in bed liner and the 5th wheel hitch prep?

My dealer says that mine should go through OK even though I still have the AS and retractable tonneau cover.

I am doubtful....

3 hours ago, casperok said:

I can only assume part of it is they don’t want to have excess parts for a truck they won’t be manufacturing for much longer moving to the 23MY. 

That has nothing to do with it.  Supplier capacity has a lot to do with ability to produce trucks.  Manufacturer's will balance out at the end of the model year.  We're still very likely several months away from changeover to new model year

• Like 1

2022 DRW King Ranch Ultimate w/ spray in bed liner, Tonneau cover and molded hood reflector:

• Ordered 11/15/2021
  • "In production" 2/9/2022
  • Built 2/19/2022 (info from my dealer via VVR)
  • Sent to body shop 2/19/22 @ 12:03am (for bed liner, tonneau and reflector) (info from my dealer via VVR)
  • Estimated delivery  2/25 to 3/3/22
  • Ford Tracker still shows "In Production" as of 3/10/2022 

Can Ford to send us these trucks and ship the aftermarket stuff when it arrives?  It would seem to me they would be getting paid sooner and for those of us who use Ford Motor Credit as a means to finance, they are also losing out on the interest from those payments.  PLUS, it would make for better customer service!

Anyone know why the date changes on the bottom of the window sticker?  I read somewhere that it’s nothing.  It seamed to change after the truck was built, and after it showed shipped… if it really shipped. Lol 

not that it really matters I’m JC.  Maybe just board waiting for my truck to hopefully show up! 

18 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Anyone know why the date changes on the bottom of the window sticker?  I read somewhere that it’s nothing.  It seamed to change after the truck was built, and after it showed shipped… if it really shipped. Lol 

not that it really matters I’m JC.  Maybe just board waiting for my truck to hopefully show up! 

I can't answer the why, but I can say that mine changed a couple of times in the build process. 

It changed when it went into production and again when it was built. It's sitting waiting for a rail car to ship to Iowa. 

I just checked it again and the date has changed to 3/9. My estimated delivery is 3/11 - 3/17. So I don't know if there is any correlation to activity or not.

14 minutes ago, Bodaway said:

I can't answer the why, but I can say that mine changed a couple of times in the build process. 

It changed when it went into production and again when it was built. It's sitting waiting for a rail car to ship to Iowa. 

I just checked it again and the date has changed to 3/9. My estimated delivery is 3/11 - 3/17. So I don't know if there is any correlation to activity or not.

You guys need to pay better attention.  It’s been answered at least twice in the last 3 days.   It means nothing it’s just the date the sticker file was generated.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, akirby said:

You guys need to pay better attention.  It’s been answered at least twice in the last 3 days.   It means nothing it’s just the date the sticker file was generated.

Well perhaps since you know exactly how the process works and "we're" not paying attention, you can tell us why the sticker files are re-generating?

I'm just a guy that bought a truck that is trying to figure out when it will arrive and watching for changes to see if there is any relevance to the changes. The dude just asked a question and I shared my experience.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

Anyone get any Ford update emails tonight? Or show a status change?

Nothing so far. From what I’ve gathered you can get these emails any day of the week. Haha. But have seen people receive them Thurs-Mon in all seriousness. Hopefully thats not when they checked their email. Lol

2 hours ago, dkeene said:

Did anyone on here order their truck from Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona Beach, Fl.? I see that some of the special orders, including mine, have shown up on their website. Didn't know if the dealer has given any updates. 

Damn that’s right up the road from me, i went to mulinax ford in new symrna but i think all dealers post pics to get more people to ask about it, then they get your info and bug you to order one or buy another car lol. Be careful with Gary yeomans tho, dudes screwed a lot of people out of price ranges and guys kind of sketchy. 

Edited by Max4wKR

6 hours ago, MFord said:

Nothing so far. From what I’ve gathered you can get these emails any day of the week. Haha. But have seen people receive them Thurs-Mon in all seriousness. Hopefully thats not when they checked their email. Lol

Nope, still shipped, dealer told me after looking at the VVR it’s still at the plant loading area possibly waiting on chip install. She will update me on the next VVR report