2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

4 hours ago, JKinTx said:

So, found a dealer that has a good deal on ordering a SD. There is no rush on this end so the time factor isn't much of a problem. Question is, since order banks for the '22s went live on 3/15 of last year, when will the '23s go live? Also, if I ordered now, I would most likely get a '23 correct? 

No,  your 22 order would be canceled if not able to be built.  You would have to reorder as a 23 on a new order. 

Edited by morepower02

2 hours ago, G_kell882 said:

Are the wheel well liners an issue now as well??

I would like to see an updated report on what items are currently on low supply.  I have a 22' F250 Plati that I ordered on the 19th of january.  I took off the 5th wheel prep, spray in, and AS about a month ago.  Have not heard a word from dealer and so far I have been the only one making the phone calls for updates.  I ordered with cab lights, front/rear wheel well liners, rapid heat, all weather floor mats and now you can not select any of those on fords website.  Been this way for weeks.

21 minutes ago, teecamp said:

I would like to see an updated report on what items are currently on low supply.  I have a 22' F250 Plati that I ordered on the 19th of january.  I took off the 5th wheel prep, spray in, and AS about a month ago.  

Theyre having problems with 37 different suppliers.  

16 minutes ago, akirby said:

Theyre having problems with 37 different suppliers.  

Would it be wise to just eliminate all the add on stuff and just go with what is standard?  I got it with the powerstroke and 3.31 locking rear diff so obviously those wont go.  I am not impatient by any means, I went into this knowing it was going to take several months.  But if there is something on my order that is optional that can be removed and possibly speed up the process, that is something I would be interested in. 

• Like 1

Pushed back 6 times until 4/25

F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep 
Ordered 6/7/21 - Priority Code 02 since Oct 

Vin 2/1/22 - Built Date 3/7/22
1)Push Back on 2/5/22 to 3/14/22
2)Push Back on 2/11/22 to 3/21/22
3)Push Back on 2/17/22 to 4/4/22
4)Push Back on 2/18/22 to 4/11/22 
5)Push Back on 2/25/22 to 4/18/22
6)Push Back on 3/16/22 to 4/25/22

Edited by yorid

9 hours ago, Pauljbouda said:

Run your VIN though the Motorcraft site…if I have pages of codes under BCE then your truck is built…if you don’t then it’s still waiting to be produced 

Interesting.   If I went to the right page, motorcraftservice .com/AsBuilt ?  It gave me a download link and a file did download.  Wasn't too much there, just a few lines and error codes.

How much code would show up if it was built already?

23 minutes ago, EB1959 said:

Interesting.   If I went to the right page, motorcraftservice .com/AsBuilt ?  It gave me a download link and a file did download.  Wasn't too much there, just a few lines and error codes.

How much code would show up if it was built already?

You don’t have to download to see the codes…would be listed under BCE…there will be pages of them…here is a small portion of mine

E87181B0-F246-4B07-A712-E4F8172D8EC6.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

You don’t have to download to see the codes…would be listed under BCE…there will be pages of them…here is a small portion of mine

E87181B0-F246-4B07-A712-E4F8172D8EC6.jpeg

Seems I didn't find the right page then.  Where would I find this under?

Thank you.

So as of Monday, my dealer indicated in his weekly update that my build date got moved back by three days to April 1st.  I figured that was not a big deal.

However, last night I got an email from Ford that my build date got moved UP to week of March 21st and for the first time, I was able to access my window sticker.  Just wanted to offer a ray of hope to some people who are still waiting that maybe some things are clearing up?

My build is a 7.3 Lariat Super Crew with none of the commodities.  I removed BAP and tonneau cover back in early Feb and was scheduled the following week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, teecamp said:

Would it be wise to just eliminate all the add on stuff and just go with what is standard?  I got it with the powerstroke and 3.31 locking rear diff so obviously those wont go.  I am not impatient by any means, I went into this knowing it was going to take several months.  But if there is something on my order that is optional that can be removed and possibly speed up the process, that is something I would be interested in. 

I personally will not remove anything more than what I have from my order. Kinda defeats the purpose of ordering the vehicle you want. For vehicles in the 75k to +90k range you would think that people should get what they want. My order, although very recent will not be changed any further. Fortunately I did not want the 5th wheel/goose neck prep, nor bed liner(I will get a superior product locally), I will also install my own bed cover as I prefer the electric version. I did sacrifice on the adaptive steering but will not drop anything else. I figure for $90k I should get what I want but the real question is how long will I have to wait. This whole wheel well liner being drop is hysterical as these parts are readily available. Maybe if mine gets built without them Ford will tell my dealer to install them before delivery…

Edited by Cglenn

WOOHOOO!!!

image.png.1b681b4177f38c2252cd35e61a4c443e.png

Ordered 11/1.  Includes Black Out Package and 5th wheel prep.  I was wanting to swap out to the non-bedliner Black Out Package to increase my chance, but Ford's system wasn't allowing it.

Hang in there everyone!

Edited by Lee2021
  • Like 1

Got double scheduled this morning. Original order went in on 12/27, 250 CCSB 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4 with BAP and UTT. Was going to drop BAP and add SAP/LEDs a few weeks back but didn't want to lose my pricing incase it actually got picked up. So had another order with those options instead put in two weeks ago and received 2 emails this morning 20 mins apart that both have been scheduled. 

I just found out this morning that my scheduled build date is 03/27. That being said the tracker still says order conformation. At what time or how soon before your scheduled build date should you see it go into Production. My hopes are a little higher but I'm not jumping for joy yet.  

Via one of the Facebook groups I'm in, it looks like the majority of scheduled trucks today are Lariats and XLT's. Haven't seen one person with KR or Platinum mention a schedule date. Not saying there hasn't been any, just none that I have seen reported.

When scheduling, does Ford select a date range to schedule, i.e. all orders in Great Lakes Region up to November 5th? I'm being told that I'm probably not going to be scheduled because the region I'm in (GL) is only scheduling those vehicles up to November 5th. Ordered 9 Dec 2021.

Edited by FourCrazies

44 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

Got double scheduled this morning. Original order went in on 12/27, 250 CCSB 7.3 Lariat Ultimate FX4 with BAP and UTT. Was going to drop BAP and add SAP/LEDs a few weeks back but didn't want to lose my pricing incase it actually got picked up. So had another order with those options instead put in two weeks ago and received 2 emails this morning 20 mins apart that both have been scheduled. 

What state did you order in?

21 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

When scheduling, does Ford select a date range to schedule, i.e. all orders in Great Lakes Region up to November 5th? I'm being told that I'm probably not going to be scheduled because the region I'm in (GL) is only scheduling those vehicles up to November 5th. 

Emailed my dealer yesterday. I am 41st out of 65 unscheduled orders they have in. He further said they haven't scheduled any Super Duties in 3 or 4 weeks. And that at this point he can't even guarantee that it'll get built as a 2022 model.

And then I read the post above. I'm in Western NY. Great Lakes county for sure. I hope the above isn't true. I agreed to buy a truck at the 2022 price and now maybe they can't/won't be able to build it and I'll have to reorder and pay more.  That will suck. I mean if I can't have the truck to use before August I may as well wait for a 2023 MY with whatever updates the expected refresh brings, but I still gotta eat the price increase. That's bullspit!

Edited by tjm73