2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

46 minutes ago, PDT818 said:

Via one of the Facebook groups I'm in, it looks like the majority of scheduled trucks today are Lariats and XLT's. Haven't seen one person with KR or Platinum mention a schedule date. Not saying there hasn't been any, just none that I have seen reported.

My F250 XL was scheduled today. Seems there was a lot more scheduled today than the normal week, hopefully that doesn't mean there will be mass date push backs too...

Ordered 11/20 (priority 19) and got the schedule for production (4/25) today.
Lariat Ultimate, CCSB, 6.7, 3.55 electric locking, FX4, sport appearance, rapid heat, adaptive cruise, High capacity tow package, fifth wheel prep, F&R wheel liners, Upfitters, Quad beam, rain sensing wipers, block heater 20" wheels.

Edited by 1972Mach1

Tracker shows in production now and window sticker available. Hoping not to get bumped. Have a build day for the 25th. Too bad rates are creeping up. Starting to see a glimmer of light. Also shows itll be shipped convoy. Maybe faster than rail. We’ll see! 

18 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

What is a regional wholesale batch? My dealership said the region only accepted/pulled trucks from the whole sale batch from March to November, and that's why I wouldn't be scheduled. Ordered 9 Dec '21.

I ordered mine on  Dec 10  and it has been scheduled since early Jan. What region are you in

53 minutes ago, Dog breath said:

Ordered on 1/17 f350 lariat Cc long box dually. 
scheduled today for 4/25

i dropped 5th wheel prep and retractable tonneau cover. I didn’t want anything going to GFX   I can install at home. Easy enough. I got ? 

Did you just get your VIN today too?

40 minutes ago, FourCrazies said:

What is a regional wholesale batch? My dealership said the region only accepted/pulled trucks from the whole sale batch from March to November, and that's why I wouldn't be scheduled. Ordered 9 Dec '21.

You're doing business with the wrong Dealer! All they're giving you is BS. 

32 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

I ordered mine on  Dec 10  and it has been scheduled since early Jan. What region are you in

Great Lakes. Everything my dealership is telling me contradicts what've been gathering from this forum and others. I've even called Ford customer service, and spoke to another dealership and they didn't have an understanding of what a "wholesale batch" is.

25 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

You're doing business with the wrong Dealer! All they're giving you is BS. 

I'm starting to think that! Could it have something to do with dealer stock orders? They're even saying COVP orders aren't being scheduled past November 5th. My brother also ordered from them, and yes he has two commodity restraints they've told him "Ford" won't even look at his order until a minimum of 27 weeks has passed. Is it true that if my order has been submitted and I've received the confirmation order that it's essentially out of the dealers hands and falls into Ford's lap for scheduling? 

Edited by FourCrazies

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling for Stock, Retail, & A/X/Z/D Plan orders using regular allocation is done on Thursday. Verified COVP retail orders with incremental allocation can be scheduled at any time. 

Ice, thank you for all the work you do to keep us all as  informed as we can be.

Can an X-plan order also be a COVP order? Your post above is the first time I've seen the two separated.

I assumed I had a COVP order (copy of license, signed order, deposit, email on file, received order conformation while I was at the dealer).

I plan on contacting my dealer to confirm I am COVP but wanted to make sure before I call them; I like to be as informed as I can when I call.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, FourCrazies said:

Great Lakes. Everything my dealership is telling me contradicts what've been gathering from this forum and others. I've even called Ford customer service, and spoke to another dealership and they didn't have an understanding of what a "wholesale batch" is. 

I also am in the great lakes region, It sounds a little odd to me I would try a different dealer

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling for Stock, Retail, & A/X/Z/D Plan orders using regular allocation is done on Thursday. Verified COVP retail orders with incremental allocation can be scheduled at any time. 

Great! Thank you. I believe I am COVP. Gave my dealer my driver’s license and signed paperwork. 

2 hours ago, FourCrazies said:

I'm starting to think that! Could it have something to do with dealer stock orders? They're even saying COVP orders aren't being scheduled past November 5th. My brother also ordered from them, and yes he has two commodity restraints they've told him "Ford" won't even look at his order until a minimum of 27 weeks has passed. Is it true that if my order has been submitted and I've received the confirmation order that it's essentially out of the dealers hands and falls into Ford's lap for scheduling? 

It's all BS and has nothing to do with stock orders either. 

1 hour ago, skibum1681 said:

Ice, thank you for all the work you do to keep us all as informed as we can be.

Can an X-plan order also be a COVP order? Your post above is the first time I've seen the two separated.

I assumed I had a COVP order (copy of license, signed order, deposit, email on file, received order conformation while I was at the dealer).

I plan on contacting my dealer to confirm I am COVP but wanted to make sure before I call them; I like to be as informed as I can when I call.

Thanks in advance!

Any retail order type (Retail Type 1, A/X/Z/D Plan) is eligible for the COVP program. They probably submitted your order to the COVP program when you placed your order since they got all the required documents from you.